TV Series Recommendation Thread

Blademaster

If you want to watch it pirate it. So you don't have to worry about it being either pro or anti. Either way you are not contributing.
nah my time is more valuable. If pro I’ll watch it if anti I want nothing to do with it

skunk works

Country flag
Tom Clancy was less a case of hating India, more a case of not knowing what the hell to write once the USSR boogeyman fell.
Which is why his later books had Japan as the bad guy. Boomer mind defaulted to the Asian enemy.

Mangal

Country flag
Anyone remembers the name of TV show that had two groups of diffrent type of humanoid robots. I don't remember the premise of the show. It used to air on DD in 93-94 on Sunday morning and was a foreign series in English

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Anyone remembers the name of TV show that had two groups of diffrent type of humanoid robots. I don't remember the premise of the show. It used to air on DD in 93-94 on Sunday morning and was a foreign series in English
Ya'll Nibbiars The Space City Sigma?.

images - 2023-04-01T104632.605.jpeg

SKC

Country flag
No it was a foreign show. I remember the starting intro had a human with robotic suit with wings falling over a city. I just can't remember the name
and unable to find the series online.
Put a question on Sci-fy stackoverflow forum.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
No it was a foreign show. I remember the starting intro had a human with robotic suit with wings falling over a city. I just can't remember the name
and unable to find the series online.
Ya'll Nibbiars

images - 2023-04-01T105148.760.jpeg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
watched a few of episodes of Utopia (the australian one) comedy series, similar to Yes minister but in this one there are no closure at the end of each episode. witty dialogues, quick pace.

if any one with not even the slightest idea of how public policy works, might end up believing no one knows how to get things done in australian govt. aussies have built themselves a beautiful country, they must knowing something about public policy.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
watched a few of episodes of Utopia (the australian one) comedy series, similar to Yes minister but in this one there are no closure at the end of each episode. witty dialogues, quick pace.

if any one with not even the slightest idea of how public policy works, might end up believing no one knows how to get things done in australian govt. aussies have built themselves a beautiful country, they must knowing something about public policy.
That means it's not a good show, yes minister was a gem
I wish I could watch all episodes of yes ministwe and yes prime minister some day in my life

SKC

Country flag
Recently started watching 'Manifest' on Netflix.
Good Sci-fi premise but with average acting.
7/10.
One time watch.

Vikram314

Country flag
Upanishad ganga
Chanakya by Chandraprakash Dwivedi

Highly recommend to watch the above series.

Reactions: SKC

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Dark series on netflix, pretty interesting one.
looks like ze germans have managed to create a series, where all dots are connected. this is inspite of typical netflix trope compulsions as series seasons move forward.

is german and english that close in terms of some of the words, or is it a european languages thing as a whole that they share words with each other?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Dark series on netflix, pretty interesting one.
looks like ze germans have managed to create a series, where all dots are connected. this is inspite of typical netflix trope compulsions as series seasons move forward.

is german and english that close in terms of some of the words, or is it a european languages thing as a whole that they share words with each other?
yeah some words are close I guess

but some characters in the series add some english phrases in their speech much like we see in bollywood movies, it is distinctly visible in the speech of the Police officer's younger son

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles