TV Series Recommendation Thread

Shredder

Country flag
Just finished Castlevania season 4, honestly disappointing. Felt too rushed. One of the main reasons for cancelling was idiot Warren Ellis sexual misconduct.

Marlion

Country flag
the good doctor is a very fleshed out series and is highly recommended, and if you are a fan of starwars now is a good time to watch it since there are some dope shows like the clone wars and the bad batch, also starwars visions is coming to september.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Resident Alien

FalconZero

Country flag
The Expanse
Season 6 is the final season. Am going to read books after that. Hoping that Season 6 is as good as Season 3, if not better.

I was midway through season 3 and then got bored, it does propose some cool concepts. I still can't get over the SSBN equivalent on solar system level of the mars. That was kinda nice.

Foundation . scifi , space . the concept is fresh .

wheel of time . those who want to see magic

Is foundation like The Expanse, i know a group of people who are pretty technically into space stuff and they like the cgi but don't like the story line up.

FalconZero

Country flag
Planning to watch Planetes, some of the most kino shots in the show are there..

The Shrike

Country flag
Foundation is an ok watch but not great, there's no concept of genetic dynasty etc (IIRC) in the Issac Asimov book original. They took the "creative liberties" but were not able to execute it well, the production value (CGI, sets etc.) is high quality though.
Re Wheel of time I read somewhere that it is "woke", an automatic rejection for me :dude: .

The Shrike

Country flag
The Expanse
Season 6 is the final season. Am going to read books after that. Hoping that Season 6 is as good as Season 3, if not better.

There are actually 4 books worth of content that they need to cover in this season, not sure how they are going to do it or if they will not cover till the end of the book. Anyways I'm on the last book (recently released), need to see how both end.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles