TV Series Recommendation Thread

here2where

Watched Money Heist all 4 seasons and i now want to kill myself. The ridiculous thing kept oscillating between 'very bad' and 'bad. I kept hoping it will atleast move up to 'average'. No luck.
I could have spent that time looking at the sky searching for UFOs.

Bajirao

Country flag
Anybody watched Chernobyl, its a phenomenal short series (5episodes) on the nuclear power plant accident in USSR.

Yeah,i completed it yesterday..very intersting series..

here2where

There are many to be honest, depends on individual liking. Tried Boardwalk Empire ?

But yes Succession was good, heard season-3 is delayed :tsk:
Since iam a big fan of finance/business series, 'Bad Banks' comes a close second to 'Succession'.
Try Bad Banks, its very very good.

Reactions: nrj

here2where

Looks interesting. Adding to watchlist :yo:
its a typical German no-nonsense cut-the -BS kinda tv series. High production values and teaches you why the money you have parked in the savings bank account is not all that safe :D

IndianHawk

Country flag
Have watched a lot of TV series . Now they all look same to me. They end up hyping either violence or sex or both.

Watching ramayan back was a huge relief. After it watched upnishad ganga on dd. An absolute gem . Far higher quality of narrative and actors and presentation then any modern series.

Would recommend everyone to watch upnishad ganga.

here2where

There are many to be honest, depends on individual liking. Tried Boardwalk Empire ?
Started watching it now. Interesting slow burner drama. I usually prefer something fast paced, but this looks promising. Thanks for recommending.

cereal killer

Country flag
Currently watching Fargo. Damn what a masterpiece. Highly recommended. Bill Bob Thornton darkest Anti hero ever🔥. Martin freeman was solid too in S1.

Illusive

Country flag

Its nice these kind of series releasing, but god can you please avoid cringe dialogues like waqt aa gaya.....gandhi bose etc....Bc we have been fighting wars for centuries.

Also is it really that difficult to get the gears right:facepalm:

cereal killer

Country flag

Its nice these kind of series releasing, but god can you please avoid cringe dialogues like waqt aa gaya.....gandhi bose etc....Bc we have been fighting wars for centuries.

Also is it really that difficult to get the gears right:facepalm:
Watched this series & damn they added just too much drama. Also Vfx is not quite good. Why are Pro Indian web series so much badly funded? Anti national web series tend to have better actors & video & audio qualities. Had to say Information & Broadcasting ministery is totally useless in this country.

AgnesAngela

Country flag
Music and ringtones are considered the greatest creation of man

Surely each of us also knows that music has a very good entertainment effect, because it makes you forget about the fatigue and pressure and makes your spirit better, so let's say these are Very good spiritual food, a means of entertainment that also affects the human health itself. But music is the cure that can be used for all of these ailments, making your mind more stable, happy and relaxed at its best. Do you know that one of the causes of energy loss, as well as impairing human immunity, is anxiety, stress, pressure, depleting the body quickly. Not only that, but it also has the effect of connecting, as well as conveying the message to all people in the world, regardless of the nation or nation.

Music is considered the greatest creation of human beings, which touches the soul itself, as well as enables people to sympathize with the things that cannot be said, or even the things of nature. Humanities. That is why music is considered to be a wonderful part of every nation. Besides, music also has the effect of connecting people to become closer to each other, helping to reinforce love, friendship, or peaceful love between different countries and countries. more necessary. Music itself also has an influence in people because it helps people have new experiences for better minds, especially in the development of intelligence in children. The latest ringtones from sonneriepro vendor at: https://sonneriepro.com/

Cheran

Country flag
Myself, coming from a village area & being single since birth, liked the "Girl friend experience" on Prime

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles