TV Series Recommendation Thread

here2where

Country flag
Watched Money Heist all 4 seasons and i now want to kill myself. The ridiculous thing kept oscillating between 'very bad' and 'bad. I kept hoping it will atleast move up to 'average'. No luck.
I could have spent that time looking at the sky searching for UFOs.

Bajirao

Country flag
Anybody watched Chernobyl, its a phenomenal short series (5episodes) on the nuclear power plant accident in USSR.

Yeah,i completed it yesterday..very intersting series..

here2where

Country flag
There are many to be honest, depends on individual liking. Tried Boardwalk Empire ?

But yes Succession was good, heard season-3 is delayed :tsk:
Since iam a big fan of finance/business series, 'Bad Banks' comes a close second to 'Succession'.
Try Bad Banks, its very very good.

Reactions: nrj

here2where

Country flag
Looks interesting. Adding to watchlist :yo:
its a typical German no-nonsense cut-the -BS kinda tv series. High production values and teaches you why the money you have parked in the savings bank account is not all that safe :D

IndianHawk

Country flag
Have watched a lot of TV series . Now they all look same to me. They end up hyping either violence or sex or both.

Watching ramayan back was a huge relief. After it watched upnishad ganga on dd. An absolute gem . Far higher quality of narrative and actors and presentation then any modern series.

Would recommend everyone to watch upnishad ganga.

here2where

Country flag
There are many to be honest, depends on individual liking. Tried Boardwalk Empire ?
Started watching it now. Interesting slow burner drama. I usually prefer something fast paced, but this looks promising. Thanks for recommending.

cereal killer

Country flag
Currently watching Fargo. Damn what a masterpiece. Highly recommended. Bill Bob Thornton darkest Anti hero ever🔥. Martin freeman was solid too in S1.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles