Turkish defense industry news updates

jai jaganath

Country flag
Your post is like a spoilt brat. We deserve it from Europe they should give us everything we are turkey. Lol

I know how immigration works... And I know what happens when small European nations allow Turkish immigration unchecked and their political parties bent their arses to do things , to try and make them happy for votes.

That's why despite being a pariah state Turkey is still supported by many European countries.

Canada supplied tech prior to your support for another Armenian genocide attempt . Even later I am sure these money hungry companies did it in the grey.

Even now the company reports 7% critical tech being imported for bayraktar which I think was downplayed in statement.
I learnt that they have developed 3rd gen scb for tei6000
How come they did it so fast I know they haven't matured it nor tested it and it's for UAV basically
When did theg start the program for tei6000

TFX

Country flag
If stupid rant is how you answer a factual post then ... Here you go

Your country is Pakistan of Europe....

I just summed it up for you.
What fact,we have sections for every platform regarding the Turkish defence projects.
You can read up and get some knowledge yourself,we're not kindergarden teachers to explain everything again and again.
You are an ignorant child it seems,get your head together is my advice to you.
See,i didnt even talk about your country and your fantastic projects so dont push it.

rodeo

Country flag
I learnt that they have developed 3rd gen scb for tei6000
How come they did it so fast I know they haven't matured it nor tested it and it's for UAV basically
When did theg start the program for tei6000
3rd gen blades are already being used in TS1400 and per the CEO of TEI, fourth gen SCB is being developed by TEI and Tubitak MAM. The blades are cast by Gür Metal.

Here's a good story you can read

jai jaganath

Country flag
3rd gen blades are already being used in TS1400 and per the CEO of TEI, fourth gen SCB is being developed by TEI and Tubitak MAM. The blades are cast by Gür Metal.

I mean from when did u start the developments of indigenous engines mainly involving crystal blades
How many years did it take to achieve it

mybad

Country flag

'No one can do it in Turkey.' We took the project in 2012 and delivered the first steam turbine blades in 2013."

As far as I know, it easily takes u more than 10 years to just develop one type of single crystal superalloy even for US, like they started developping 2nd generation René N5 or PWA1484 in early 80s,finished and use them in late 90s,similar progress for Japan, China, they all took dacades to get from 1st to 4th gen, how could Turkey finish 3rd gen development it in such a short time?

jai jaganath

Country flag
'No one can do it in Turkey.' We took the project in 2012 and delivered the first steam turbine blades in 2013."

As far as I know, it easily takes u more than 10 years to just develop one type of single crystal superalloy even for US, like they started developping 2nd generation René N5 or PWA1484 in early 80s,finished and use them in late 90s,similar progress for Japan, China, they all took dacades to get from 1st to 4th gen, how could Turkey finish 3rd gen development it in such a short time?
Wtf bro
U guys developed 3rd gen scb in just 1 year
It's impossible not in wrong sense
Can u provide few reading materials

rodeo

Country flag

That was a different project. The blades were for a turbine engine used in a thermal power plant. The blades are for the 3rd and 4th stages of the turbine and they were not SCB. Here's an image of it.

The first successful casting of SCB in Turkey was in 2016 and they were, ofc, not 3rd gen blades. The technology was and is continuing to be developed without any break. TAI's CEO was asked this question regarding the current hot-section technology used in the engines in a recent interview and he disclosed that the engines are using 3rd gen SCBs and 4th gen is being developed by TEI and Tübitak MAM.

TFX

Country flag
1680474295815.png

1680474316806.png
1680474364212.png

1680474731184.png

NHS(Point Air Defence System ) ,New hybrid air defense system from ASELSAN!

Images of ASELSAN's new hybrid air defense system were shared by user Andrei_bt on Twitter. The images are considered to be included in the patent application files. Although there was no official statement about the project, work on a hybrid air defense system was ongoing.

ANADOLU ISUZU Seyit 8x8 vehicle is based on the design, which includes a 35 mm cannon capable of using particle ammunition, and 4 BOZDOĞAN or GÖKDOĞAN derivative air defense missiles. As a sensor, the Fire Control Radar on the turret and the 4-array AESA radar on the vehicle stand out. TÜBİTAK SAGE General Manager Gürcan Okumuş announced that there are studies on the use of GÖKDOĞAN and BOZDOĞAN missiles from land.

While Turkey's current low-altitude air defense architecture includes the rotating type MAR search radar on the AIC or HİSAR-A and the fire control radars on the KORKUT vehicles, the new hybrid air defense system includes the search and fire control radars on the same vehicle. While the destruction capabilities are distributed to cover two different layers in the HİSAR-A and KORKUT systems, ASELSAN's hybrid air defense system covers both layers alone.

Hybrid air defense systems, which have the capabilities shared by a battery on a single platform, can cover two or more layers at the same time in air defense. These systems also have the advantage of rapid deployment for the defense of critical areas/convoys.

Abdus Salem killed

View attachment 199068
View attachment 199069View attachment 199070
View attachment 199072
NHS(Point Air Defence System ) ,New hybrid air defense system from ASELSAN!

Images of ASELSAN's new hybrid air defense system were shared by user Andrei_bt on Twitter. The images are considered to be included in the patent application files. Although there was no official statement about the project, work on a hybrid air defense system was ongoing.

ANADOLU ISUZU Seyit 8x8 vehicle is based on the design, which includes a 35 mm cannon capable of using particle ammunition, and 4 BOZDOĞAN or GÖKDOĞAN derivative air defense missiles. As a sensor, the Fire Control Radar on the turret and the 4-array AESA radar on the vehicle stand out. TÜBİTAK SAGE General Manager Gürcan Okumuş announced that there are studies on the use of GÖKDOĞAN and BOZDOĞAN missiles from land.

While Turkey's current low-altitude air defense architecture includes the rotating type MAR search radar on the AIC or HİSAR-A and the fire control radars on the KORKUT vehicles, the new hybrid air defense system includes the search and fire control radars on the same vehicle. While the destruction capabilities are distributed to cover two different layers in the HİSAR-A and KORKUT systems, ASELSAN's hybrid air defense system covers both layers alone.

Hybrid air defense systems, which have the capabilities shared by a battery on a single platform, can cover two or more layers at the same time in air defense. These systems also have the advantage of rapid deployment for the defense of critical areas/convoys.

This shoots missiles or bullets ?
What does hybrid mena ?

buraktunahan

Country flag
Some new photos from TF-X.

Since the TF-X rollout ceremony has been postponed to a later date after the devastating earthquakes we experienced in our country, detailed and high-resolution photos have not been shared yet. I think that when the rollout ceremony takes place, high resolution detailed photos will be shared. Probably next month…

The photos below are from an interview with the program manager.

rodeo

Country flag
The twitter account TurkishFacts4U is a complete bs. He posts his wildest imaginations without any substance to back them up. It's not a source worth sharing.

There is no VTOL version of TFX. There probably never will be. We're trying to solve the problem of carrier capable platforms with unmanned vehicles.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles