Turkish defense industry news updates

Blackmamba

Country flag
Turkey is developing a new stealth UCAV by the name of Anka-3. On Twitter, IDRW posted this :

View attachment 187125

The way the tweet is saying that "Anka-3 shares many similarities with Ghatak" makes me think that IDRW is advocating that Turks have copied Ghatak's design.

If that is the case then Tbh, I don't see any similarities between "Anka-3" & DRDO's Swift, the only thing which I find common between the two is that they are both based on the flying wing design, we have many examples of flying wing, i.e B-2, YB-35, the newly unveiled B-21 etc.

I hope no one is advocating that the Turks are copying our GHATAK cause that would be stupid to think, we have many examples of flying wing UCAVS such as the American X-47, the Russian S-70, European NEURON etc. Anka-3 is just another example of a flying wing design UCAV.

Dassault NEURON
View attachment 187129

Sukhoi S-70 Okhotnik-B
View attachment 187127

B-2 bomber View attachment 187128
Etc.

All the best to Turkey in their Anka-3 and KIZILELMA program.
That is a very common stealth design nazi Ho 229 bomber

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You know Turkish terms my guy 😄! also 'come to ground also' 😂😂

BORAN is a 105 mm air-transportable howitzer designed by MKE and ASELSAN. Boran has a 105 mm (30 caliber) barrel and is capable of firing 6 rounds per minute with a range of more than 17 kilometers when using long-range ammunition. Boran howitzers are operated by a crew of five and can be set up in less than a minute.

It weighs 1745 kg including the Fire Control system, can be transported using helicopters and a variety of light vehicles.

Aside from Aselsan’s command and fire control systems, BORAN is outfitted with a Muzzle Velocity Radar (MVR), a night vision system, a battery, and a generator.

The artillery system can fire at elevation angles of -3 to +70 and 8 degrees right-left, it can carry out all types of strike missions for 8 hours without ceasing at temperatures ranging from -32°C to +44°C.
Merhaba effendi
@rodeo is the sanjak bey of this thread , its good that more turks are coming here. The Indian light field gun .
Has many versions and serves as the backbone of indian artillery .
0tk3d7vhp4c91.jpg
l1aqiTY.jpg
VideoCapture_20221225-115003.jpg
Indian_Field_Gun.jpg

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

BORAN is a 105 mm air-transportable howitzer designed by MKE and ASELSAN. Boran has a 105 mm (30 caliber) barrel and is capable of firing 6 rounds per minute with a range of more than 17 kilometers when using long-range ammunition. Boran howitzers are operated by a crew of five and can be set up in less than a minute.

It weighs 1745 kg including the Fire Control system, can be transported using helicopters and a variety of light vehicles.

Aside from Aselsan’s command and fire control systems, BORAN is outfitted with a Muzzle Velocity Radar (MVR), a night vision system, a battery, and a generator.

The artillery system can fire at elevation angles of -3 to +70 and 8 degrees right-left, it can carry out all types of strike missions for 8 hours without ceasing at temperatures ranging from -32°C to +44°C.
nkF6HNr.jpg
XnugLVH.jpg

The modernisation of the Indian light field gun 105 / 37 mm

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

I said " come to the ground " because rodeo çelebi, always posts about aircraft and never anything on ground.
Can you post the pics of artillery shells used by turkish army , iam a artillery fanatic , I love shells the best shells are 155 mm ones, I love the fuse on them , the grooves on them, the charge behind them
I love every thing about artillery and shells.

rodeo

Country flag
In 2022, BAYKAR has earned $1.18 billions from exports. 99.3% of new sale contracts inked in 2022 was made with foreign customers.

I expect BAYKAR's export figure for 2023 to be above $3 billions. TB2 production in 2023 will double and AKINCI production will also ramp up. With its new products on the line, the company is expected to keep its exponential growth for the foreseeable future.

Super falcon

Country flag
A new defence player in turkey after TAİ Bayraktar is opening it's wings ASİSGUARD with its maiden unmanned armed helicopter uav turkeys drone production at boom and has achieved many milestones which Israel has not even yet in short span of time turkey is world leaders in drone technology advancement surpassing giants like USA china Israel in the field of drones

TheBoz

The first guided missile launch from an unmanned ground vehicle: BARKAN

TheBoz

President Erdogan speaking today at launch of the next gen howitzers lists some of what's expected to happen in Türkiye's Defence Industry this year (publicly):

- 1st flight of light combat aircraft Hürjet
- flight maneuvers test for unmanned combat aircraft Kizılelma
- warship TCG Anadolu to be put into service
- 1st flight of Atak-2 helicopter
- Gökbey helicopter to be used by gendarmarie
- Launch of TÜRKSAT satellite
- Istanbul frigates and Piri Reis submarines to enter naval inventory
- SIPER long range missile enters service
- 1st deliveries of Bozdoğan + Gökdoğan air-to-air missiles.
- Gökdeniz air defence system to be used on ships
- Şimşek high speed drones to be delivered + cruise missile config
- armored amphibious assault vehicles to be delivered
- two Altay tanks to be delivered to the army for testing
- Bayraktar TB3 unmanned combat drone to perform 1st flight from TCG Anadolu

Sachinananda

It does have EOTS:
No I think that's targeting sensors and flir is placed above
Bcoz there seems to be 2 sensors below the nose and above the nose
I think they have given a stealth cover over irst to reduce rcs

TheBoz

No I think that's targeting sensors and flir is placed above