Turkey wins tender for procurement of 4 corvettes to Pakistan Navy, defense minister says

armandinho

Country flag

Atatürk Exercise 2021 in Pakistan. Turkey-Pakistan Joint Commando Exercise and Special Forces

India and Greece should definitely answer

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Who do they think they're gonna fight with these? Will get sunk in Karachi harbour like their rest of their "navy".
Pakistanis They think they will fight indian Navy with these Corvettes which has been given To them by their Turkish Brothers and Sisters.
To be honest, from my personal opinion, these are pretty good and Decent Corvettes but I don't think so that these will be a Problem for the Indian Navy.
By the Looks of these Turkish Milgem Corvettes and Their Clean slated Design, I guess They will have a good amount of Stealth to them and have a lower RCS than other Warships of Pak Navy.
but I don't think so Indian Navy will have any problem wiping these Corvettes out using Their Brahmos Anti Ship cruise Missiles.

20211215_131927.jpg

Super Flanker

Country flag
Yes that is why you are too afraid to mess with China. And always are busy begging them to leave your area when ever they enter
I have seen that you Pakis always celebrate any thing the Chinese do as yours. Whenever Chinese make some new Weopon , you people celebrate it as if it is your own Achievement. China's Achievement is your own Achievement for you which means that you pigs Accept that you are a Chinese colony.
-
We are not scared of China. Your China got a nice thrashing in Galwan in which they killed 20 of our soldiers but they lost 40+ of their own but the fact is that CCP has hidden their Casualties.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistanis They think they will fight indian Navy with these Corvettes which has been given To them by their Turkish Brothers and Sisters.
To be honest, from my personal opinion, these are pretty good and Decent Corvettes but I don't think so that these will be a Problem for the Indian Navy.
By the Looks of these Turkish Milgem Corvettes and Their Clean slated Design, I guess They will have a good amount of Stealth to them and have a lower RCS than other Warships of Pak Navy.
but I don't think so Indian Navy will have any problem wiping these Corvettes out using Their Brahmos Anti Ship cruise Missiles.

View attachment 125397
I understand your feelings brother
But har jagah bharmos ghusane ki jarurat nahi hai
It sounds bit like a paki shouting with just one weapon
There are many ways to target corvettes like cheap Russian anti ship missiles, torpedoes, naval guns(if in its range)
Bharmos is very costly to be used every where it has specified roles and even its not invincible
Just a suggestion

Super Flanker

Country flag
I wanted to get a little info on the stats of these ships being bought by Pakistan Navy:
-
The Milgem-class corvettes for Pakistan are based on the Ada-class corvettes built for the Turkish Navy under the Milgem project which includes the construction of both corvettes and frigates. The units feature a length of 99 metres, a displacement of 2,400 tonnes and can reach a speed of 29 nautical miles.

Source:

I understand your feelings brother
I know you understand my feelings my friend.
But har jagah bharmos ghusane ki jarurat nahi hai
It sounds bit like a paki shouting with just one weapon
There are many ways to target corvettes like cheap Russian anti ship missiles, torpedoes, naval guns(if in its range)
It's not about bringing Brahmos in every place,it's just that Brahmos is the best for dealing with entire Paxi Navy.
Oh yeah I forgot these but to be fair all other Pakistani ships Which don't use stealth.
For them Brahmos is the Perfect option in my opinion. Just lob a couple of brahmos (Like maybe 5-7) and Destroy that ship to Smithereens!
Bharmos is very costly to be used every where it has specified roles and even its not invincible
Just a suggestion
Yes I accept this.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Lmao so that means that these Milgem Corvettes which Pakistan is acquiring displaces around just 2400-2500 tons at most. The irony is that even our Samudra Class Ships which are used by the Indian Coast guard has more displacement than these Corvettes.
IMG_20220104_154551.jpg

But still I have to admit, that it's a pretty nice and Decent Corvette. Indian Navy Should also consider buying such ships of such Designs.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I wanted to get a little info on the stats of these ships being bought by Pakistan Navy:
-
The Milgem-class corvettes for Pakistan are based on the Ada-class corvettes built for the Turkish Navy under the Milgem project which includes the construction of both corvettes and frigates. The units feature a length of 99 metres, a displacement of 2,400 tonnes and can reach a speed of 29 nautical miles.

Source:

I know you understand my feelings my friend.

It's not about bringing Brahmos in every place,it's just that Brahmos is the best for dealing with entire Paxi Navy.
Oh yeah I forgot these but to be fair all other Pakistani ships Which don't use stealth.
For them Brahmos is the Perfect option in my opinion. Just lob a couple of brahmos (Like maybe 5-7) and Destroy that ship to Smithereens!

Yes I accept this.
All I meant to say is we have sufficient other missiles for porkies which will be very efficient against them
Using brahmos for such ships is an overkill
Incase of porkies I would consider bharmos only for their land target not for anti-ship roles
I repeat only for porkies

Super Flanker

Country flag
All I meant to say is we have sufficient other missiles for porkies which will be very efficient against them
Using brahmos for such ships is an overkill
Incase of porkies I would consider bharmos only for their land target not for anti-ship roles
I repeat only for porkies
Yes we do have a variety of Other options in terms of Missiles other than Brahmos for Pakistan Navy. Some Other options are the all-weather, active-radar-homing, over-the-horizon AGM-84L Harpoon Block II missiles and Mk 54 All-Up-Round Lightweight Torpedoes etc.

I guess Brahmos will be more oriented to be used against PLAN (People's Liberation Army Navy)
type055-20200115-1.jpg

Super Flanker

Country flag
Shallow water corvetes
Pakistan Navy is Buying 4 Such Ships from Turkey. 2 Of these Ships will be built in Turkey and the remaining will be built in Pakistan by Transfer of Technology.

1st Milgem Corvette ship will be called as PNS Babur. I have to admit, these are some really good ships which you are buying but remember one thing, You won't be able to Defeat indian navy using these.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Pakistan Navy is Buying 4 Such Ships from Turkey. 2 Of these Ships will be built in Turkey and the remaining will be built in Pakistan by Transfer of Technology.

1st Milgem Corvette ship will be called as PNS Babur. I have to admit, these are some really good ships which you are buying but remember one thing, You won't be able to Defeat indian navy using these.
pakistan's ship building industry is pure bs, there was a recent news that, they hadn't delivered bangladesh some basic ship in 10 fukin years.

this is the biggest joke :rofl::rofl::bplease:

Super Flanker

Country flag
pakistan's ship building industry is pure bs, there was a recent news that, they hadn't delivered bangladesh some basic ship in 10 fukin years.

this is the biggest joke :rofl::rofl::bplease:
Yes I am aware of this. ‎A $50 million agreement was signed with Pakistan by the government on October 13, 1988, to buy two container ships for Bangladesh Shipping Corporation (BSC), the secretary informed. However, Pakistan never delivered the two ships to Bangladesh even after 33 years, ‎For constructing the two ships, the Pakistan government gave $8.85 million to its Karachi shipyard, but nothing came of it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles