Turkish defense industry news updates

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Their fighter is superior to F-35 and it is not to complex and will be finalized 2023. Turkey has no use of inferior chinese or Russians jets but it was to create weapons superior to everyone else. Turkey won't be kicked out NATO ever. NATO can't risk everyone going over to China it will be the end of western hegemony as we know if that were to happen. So NATO needs Turkey and PAKISTAN yes I said Pakistan more than the other way around. The US can't risk everyone joining China's axis if that were to happen it is over for them. They can even create an alternative currency and keep it in Asia
Man you are high on some ummah weed now 😂😂😂 bro they can't develop a fighter that easily it takes time and resource and they lack both

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Their fighter is superior to F-35 and it is not to complex and will be finalized 2023. Turkey has no use of inferior chinese or Russians jets but it was to create weapons superior to everyone else. Turkey won't be kicked out NATO ever. NATO can't risk everyone going over to China it will be the end of western hegemony as we know if that were to happen. So NATO needs Turkey and PAKISTAN yes I said Pakistan more than the other way around. The US can't risk everyone joining China's axis if that were to happen it is over for them. They can even create an alternative currency and keep it in Asia
Dude your mental farts deserves place in PDF not here.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Their fighter is superior to F-35 and it is not to complex and will be finalized 2023. Turkey has no use of inferior chinese or Russians jets but it was to create weapons superior to everyone else. Turkey won't be kicked out NATO ever. NATO can't risk everyone going over to China it will be the end of western hegemony as we know if that were to happen. So NATO needs Turkey and PAKISTAN yes I said Pakistan more than the other way around. The US can't risk everyone joining China's axis if that were to happen it is over for them. They can even create an alternative currency and keep it in Asia.

The US needs Pakistan, Turkey, Central Asian nations as neutral and friendly countries not joining up with China as they are about to do if pushed to much and it could create a cripple effect where everyone joins China's camp. You will end up with the EU, US, and India facing everyone else? The US won't put itself at such weak position. Pakistan is non-NATO ally whereas India is not and Turkey is NATO ally that should tell you everything you need to know
Pakistani spotted , @FalconSlayers @Hariharan_kalarikkal @fire starter @asaffronladoftherisingsun @FalconZero @Marliii @Haldilal @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @Maharaj samudragupt

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Raaakisazih

Country flag
This place have like a hive mentality where people come to tell themselves something outside of the real world and world events. This forum is delusional to be fairly honest and everyone who chellenges the delusion going on in here is called out but you should rather thank me
Thank you for what for being delusional or for going full retard man you literally said turkey will corner india and from the bottom of your heart you know that's not going to happen

SavageKing456

Country flag
Their fighter is superior to F-35 and it is not to complex and will be finalized 2023
Lol,looks like you're living in both future and present.

Anyways you're comparing a country which has decades of experience in fighter jet(US) to a country of roaches which have not even design,developed&manufactured 4th gen fighter forget 5th gen.
How you came to conclusion that tfx would be superior to f35?
Truth is f35 is already in service whereas tfx is nowhere to be seen,first construct a basic wind tunnel then try for prototype and that too for 4th gen,only a naive would think to directly jump to FGFA technology without having an iota of 4th gen aircraft tech.
This a like a baby who wants to run while it had never stoodup on two legs in the first place.

I am still hoping that it was sarcasm.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thank you for what for being delusional or for going full retard man you literally said turkey will corner india and from the bottom of your heart you know that's not going to happen
I never said that but I said India is more cornered than Turkey....... Which is factual and in fact India is cornered currently... Just look at the geopolitics in the region..

From the South we have Sri Lanka (Chinese bases) From the North we have Pakistan and Central Asia. To the north east we have China and Nepal both enemies. Than we have Bangladesh to the east and also an enemy. plus beyond Bangladesh we have Myanmar another enemy.. Technically India exists currently as it stands in a world where everyone surrendering it is not friendly except Bhutan that is what it truly means to be cornered

Raaakisazih

Country flag
I never said that but I said India is more cornered than Turkey....... Which is factual and in fact India is cornered currently... Just look at the geopolitics in the region..

From the South we have Sri Lanka (Chinese bases) From the North we have Pakistan and Central Asia. To the north east we have China and Nepal both enemies. Than we have Bangladesh to the east and also an enemy. plus beyond Bangladesh we have Myanmar another enemy.. Technically India exists currently as it stands in a world where everyone surrendering it is not friendly except Bhutan that is what it truly means to be cornered
You realise geopolitics is ever changing right so nepal being our enemy will still not fuck with us nor will sri lanka and Bangladesh is sitting on fence because they know what chinese debt trap does and Pakistan will always be an enemy

Vamsi

Country flag
His not in a corner and quite the opposite to be honest. Turkey has gotten more opportunities and more friends. As from being in NATO Turkey has a major alliance besides NATO with Turkic Council members (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgystan) Turkey has managed to military beef these members military and made them strong except Kyrgystan that will follow soon. They are becoming a united Turkic world.

Including a Pakistan alliance that is getting stronger and stronger.. So it is technically re-armed and re-fueled central asian nations + Pakistan + Afghanistan as their link road.

Turkey has strengthen itself on multiple level and ethbalished alliance with Malaysia and Indoneisa. including Ukraine and UK.

corner'ing Turkey is unrealistic and I would even say India is more cornered than Turkey ever will be.. This is just ground realities
BSDK ,y are u here ? buttfuck in that thread is
not enough? Want some more ?

Vamsi

Country flag
Their fighter is superior to F-35 and it is not to complex and will be finalized 2023. Turkey has no use of inferior chinese or Russians jets but it was to create weapons superior to everyone else. Turkey won't be kicked out NATO ever. NATO can't risk everyone going over to China it will be the end of western hegemony as we know if that were to happen. So NATO needs Turkey and PAKISTAN yes I said Pakistan more than the other way around. The US can't risk everyone joining China's axis if that were to happen it is over for them. They can even create an alternative currency and keep it in Asia.

The US needs Pakistan, Turkey, Central Asian nations as neutral and friendly countries not joining up with China as they are about to do if pushed to much and it could create a cripple effect where everyone joins China's camp. You will end up with the EU, US, and India facing everyone else? The US won't put itself at such weak position. Pakistan is non-NATO ally whereas India is not and Turkey is NATO ally that should tell you everything you need to know
Man , are you a Porky disguised as American ? ranting like the porks of PeeDF

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Allah uuuu allah
A2B2196B-446E-46D1-BDB0-635E3A6FAE69.jpeg

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

India literally supplies military equipment to Burmese army.
Pakistan is our eternal enemy.
Central asian countries have friendly relation sto us.
Nepali pm said that dispute with iNdia is now over.
I don't know much about lanka .
As for bangladesh , they are not enemies .
Regarding being delusional , then you are probably more than us , we know about our country it's enemies and friends , a foreigner should not tell us about our country

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag

Answer to @SavageKing456 jackass No country have expertise in the domain of 5 gen fighter not even Russia one and only America has and for decades I don't know what drug is available in porkistan f35 seriously less than tfx Turkey hasn't even made 4 gen how can you say about that it can make 5 gen that too alone . And regarding geopolitics srilanka and Pakistan are in debt Nepal is out of question , Bangladesh ki aukat ni how do you really surround india . Pakistan is a liability more than an asset to China . Plz tell me your copium source

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
This place have like a hive mentality where people come to tell themselves something outside of the real world and world events. This forum is delusional to be fairly honest and everyone who chellenges the delusion going on in here is called out but you should rather thank me

Dude, you literally claimed tfx will be superior to f-35.

I think your points about Turkey having grander designs in central Asia are legitimate but you can't simply assume that they will be successful with the economy they have.

Additionally they have already surrendered to china by cracking down on uyghurs.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Dude, you literally claimed tfx will be superior to f-35.

I think your points about Turkey having genader designs in central Asia are legitimate but you can't simply assume that they will be successful with the economy they have.

Additionally they have already surrendered to china by cracking down on uyghurs.
Either he is a turk or a packie , certainly not an American.
Because he knows too much about turkey and other place than a American should be .

Ps ,we know Americans are idiots generally.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

0836A9E3-204F-4F6B-AA12-C6CC335E8EF6.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles