Turkish defense industry news updates

no smoking

Country flag
Lol China made JF-17 operational in 4 years, it first flew in 2003 and was inducted by PAF in 2007, similarly J-20 first flew in 2011 and became operational in 2017 just 6 years, these chinks think that the world is a fool taking decades.
:facepalm:
F-15, first flight 1972, introduction 1976, 4 years
F-16, first flight 1974, introduction 1978, 4 years;
Mig-29, first flight 1977, introduction 1982, 5 years;
Su-27, real prototype T10s first flight 1981, introduction 1985, 4 years.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It's because pakis have a huge identity crisis, one day they larp as Arabs, the other day as Persians, and now as Turks.
I read somewhere that Pakistanis are the only group that identify as Muslim first over their nationality, even though stateless Muslims like Palestinians identify as Palestinians first and Muslims second.
DBDA2A34-4BAE-4E16-B513-C9BBF9F6A89F.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
:facepalm:
F-15, first flight 1972, introduction 1976, 4 years
F-16, first flight 1974, introduction 1978, 4 years;
Mig-29, first flight 1977, introduction 1982, 5 years;
Su-27, real prototype T10s first flight 1981, introduction 1985, 4 years.
Sorry, this means that we suck.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Why should they?
Paki is like a random dog that comes to you, follows you, licks you lovingly etc, for no reason.
So you feed it etc.
I mean it could have rabies, but chalta hai.

This was mindset of Old Turkey.
Erdogan's Turkey now puts a collar on this dog and has it as his pet officially.
Don't equate Pakistan to a dog. It's a sincere request.

Dogs have character and integrity. You feed a stray for two days and the dog will follow you to the gates of hell. They aren't opportunistic bastards like Pakistan. They don't sell themselves to the highest bidder. They don't sell their wives and mothers for a few dollars.

Infact Pakistan can be compared to a parasite . Even vultures play an important role in the environment . These guys are a curse to humanity .

So never ever compare them with dogs . Pls.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Sorry, this means that we suck.
You can't compare a 70's fighter and a 2020 one : the level of integration of the weapon system is undoubtly harder. And all of these were dedicated, at the beginning, only to air to air mission (and in the F16 case only daylight and short range missile mission). The electronic counter measures were low level one.
All the new fighters are air to air and air to ground and some times air to sea.... the paradigm is different.

shade

Country flag
It's because pakis have a huge identity crisis, one day they larp as Arabs, the other day as Persians, and now as Turks.
I read somewhere that Pakistanis are the only group that identify as Muslim first over their nationality, even though stateless Muslims like Palestinians identify as Palestinians first and Muslims second.
It's not just them, it's the Indian muslims, Bangladeshi muslims and Lankan muslims also

shade

Country flag
OK, I looked back and they aren't the only ones, but they are by far the the strongest when it comes to identifying as a Muslim over their nationality.

Their """"""nationality""""""""" is based off their religion and their antagonism to the hindoo pagans.
It is not an organic construct, neither it is the sort of "Kingdom" that the Arabs seem to have.
The Turkey thing is very off though, they are the most nationalistic tribe on God's green earth
If MuSLiM FiRsT was true, you wouldn't see friction between them and so called Syrian refugees in Istanbul, or the general contempt they have for these peninsular Arab Kingdom folks.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Can you provide URL to list which has such data for all countries?
That image is from here

I don't think they polled India.

no smoking

Country flag
You can't compare a 70's fighter and a 2020 one : the level of integration of the weapon system is undoubtly harder. And all of these were dedicated, at the beginning, only to air to air mission (and in the F16 case only daylight and short range missile mission). The electronic counter measures were low level one.
All the new fighters are air to air and air to ground and some times air to sea.... the paradigm is different.
Not really.
Yes, the level of complexity of integration is greater. But the simulation tech and test tech are all much better than 1970s.
The real differences are 2:
1. Money. During cold war, these projects receive sufficient fund, they can carry multi tests simultaneously which speed up the project;
2. The percentage of new technologies. During cold war, the time gap between each generation was very small (<10 years). So the portion of new technologies in each generation was also small (<30%). Today, as countries generally develop the new generation after 20 even 30 years. There are too much new techs are firstly introduced into one plane, which brings greater complexity and risks.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
That image is from here

I mean we can all guess the results of the poll. Pretty sure it will be similar to Egypt or Indonesia

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
TF-X will have EOTS (American or Chinese???) (Zoom in the image and check the banner for the same).
1618994697683.jpeg

panzerfeist1

Country flag
TF-X will have EOTS (American or Chinese???) (Zoom in the image and check the banner for the same).
View attachment 86163
That's pretty much like saying sorry honey I cheated, the husband asks will you ever cheat on me again to which the wife replies I will again with a 2nd s-400 batch. NATO is definitely not going to assist Turkey with the project The engines of the aircrafts are the major concern so maybe purchase izdelie 30s.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
That's pretty much like saying sorry honey I cheated, the husband asks will you ever cheat on me again to which the wife replies I will again with a 2nd s-400 batch. NATO is definitely not going to assist Turkey with the project The engines of the aircrafts are the major concern so maybe purchase izdelie 30s.
It is a program between TAI and RR for Engines not Turkey-UK bilateral MoU. Plus EOTS can be sourced from China.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dude their cooperation with GE is still continuing so these sanctions are just hogwash.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
That image is from here

Muslims blame the west but come in mass.... Why do they not stay in one of these marvellous 57 muslim states ???
Islamism is a mental disease.

shade

Country flag
Muslims blame the west but come in mass.... Why do they not stay in one of these marvellous 57 muslim states ???
Islamism is a mental disease.
The Islamic doctrine of al-Hijra promotes conquest by migration, first used to refer to the Profit and his supporters migration from *wherever* to Medina, which was a city of Joos.
ofc today Medina is a "holy city" and pilgirmage site, you can imagine what happened to the joos.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles