Turkey Syria Earthquake 2023

NutCracker

Country flag
I wonder how this is going to affect their invasion of Syria. Most of it has hit either Turkish controlled Syria or Turkey itself. Cars are unable to travel into the earthquake hit areas, such is the damage. Their logistics must be getting choked.

On a different note, I wonder how or if this move will change AKP's hostile stance towards India.
Imagine what we could've done had we been equipped with 500+ ALH .. we could've spared 50-100 in syria.

People think that these equipment are only for wartime , but these calamities , floods and earthquakes require massive airborne logistical and rescue fleet.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Nah mate, the real hearthrob of Russian women is:

As the song says:

"Ra ra Rasputin
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone.

Ra ra Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on..."
images (2) (12).jpeg
images (2) (11).jpeg

Ohhh good lord .

Samaritan

Country flag
There are general elections due in may-jun this year, emperor erdagon will probably focus on handling internal affairs for now. if he wins again, he is likely to take the green-greener-greenest path he has been taking so far in foreign policy.
Erdogan will get himself reelected by all means! else it's end game for him. I wonder inspite of being hardcore islamest , how come KSA and UAE manage at least some liberty to their people. dose it mean Islam can only be controlled in country by authority or directorship?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Erdogan will get himself reelected by all means! else it's end game for him. I wonder inspite of being hardcore islamest , how come KSA and UAE manage at least some liberty to their people. dose it mean Islam can only be controlled in country by authority or directorship?
yes, orthodox islam does not consider democracy as legitimate form governance. it has to be either a emir or a caliph.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles