Turkey Syria Earthquake 2023

skunk works

Country flag
Tinfoil hat time: Earthquakes never hit 5-eye countries. Turkey was involved in direct opposition to these countries with regard to allowing Sweden, Finland into NATO.
Now any concession can be extracted in return for aid.
Earthquake machines/ microwave weapons, anyone?

Spindrift

Tinfoil hat time: Earthquakes never hit 5-eye countries. Turkey was involved in direct opposition to these countries with regard to allowing Sweden, Finland into NATO.
New Zealand is a part of 5-eyes and gets hit with earthquakes often.

skunk works

Country flag
You were referring to people like myself who are against sending monetary support to Turkey. So I would like to exercise my right to reply.

Sure innocent women & children are dead & may their soul find peace. But what about the innocent Hindus who were murdered by the terrorists sponsered by the Turkish established. Some member pointed out the Turkish guns that were smuggled into the valley through Pakistan to execute such atrocities. Their NGOs that are radicalizing the youth in Kashmir towards Terrorism.

I don't see such condolences from Turkey when Hindus are gunned down in the valley after checking their Adhar card. Sympathy is not a one way street.

Last year 1700 Pakistans died in Flood. This year 5000 Turks died in Earth quake. They try to kill us in Hundreds & God kills them in thousands. Or its the Karma for the Armenian genocide.

People can pray for the survivers & whatever but wasting tax money on them is worthless when even their Iron beradar is fine with lip service.
But this forum loves it when turks on Twitter tell Pakis their right place, correct?
Humanitarianism should have no religion or nationality or politics.
Tax money is better spent on Humanitarian aid anywhere, rather than on writing off 1000's of crores of loans of cronies of the ruling party.

Daksh7390

But this forum loves it when turks on Twitter tell Pakis their right place, correct?
Humanitarianism should have no religion or nationality or politics.
Tax money is better spent on Humanitarian aid anywhere, rather than on writing off 1000's of crores of loans of cronies of the ruling party.
Well the cronies aleast provide Jobs.

And the one getting the humanitarian aid smuggles Pistols accross borders to kill your country men.

Well lets leave his conversion. It's no point discussing. They are already recieving the aid.

Jimih

Country flag
Wasn't referring to you. Used your post to make my point, for those who haven't shown any consideration. ( I tried to avoid the word "you" to prevent it from being thought of as directed to you but I see I have done that at the very end of my comment. Regret.)
Its allright mate. Cheerz.

Jimih

Country flag
Here is the Global Seismic Hazard Map with position of Turkey on it.

Screenshot_20230207-202520.jpg

USA (member of 5-eyes) faces natural calamaties unique to its land like Hurricanes and Tornados.

Cat 5 Hurricanes have wreak havoc in USA time to time.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Here is the Global Seismic Hazard Map with position of Turkey on it.

View attachment 192777

USA (member of 5-eyes) faces natural calamaties unique to its land like Hurricanes and Tornados.

Cat 5 Hurricanes have wreak havoc in USA time to time.

People making some serious consipiracies out of this. Japan faces its own problems with respect to Earthquakes and Tsunami's. USA with Hurricanes fucking up their internal part.

Looks like Turkey sits on some good seismic activity zone and this time they got rekt badly.

Indrajit

Country flag
You were referring to people like myself who are against sending monetary support to Turkey. So I would like to exercise my right to reply.
I'm not referring to monetary support, it's not something I'm bothered about. It was the the complete absence of basic human consideration in the comments by some members that I was referring to. I'm perfectly okay with being opposed to monetary support.

thebakofbakchod

All the videos of collapsing buildings, many of which were built in the last 5-10 years make me wonder what will be the state of NCR if any earthquake strikes. The death and destruction will be unheard of in history. Decent amounts of apartments in Noida already have cracks on pillars etc, imagine the state of the building if even a M6.0 earthquake strikes. NCR and large parts of the gangetic belt lies in an earthquake zone. We already know that the entire Delhi infested with illegal colony homes will be flattened. Sadly i dont see any changes happening

Gyyan

Country flag
All the videos of collapsing buildings, many of which were built in the last 5-10 years make me wonder what will be the state of NCR if any earthquake strikes. The death and destruction will be unheard of in history. Decent amounts of apartments in Noida already have cracks on pillars etc, imagine the state of the building if even a M6.0 earthquake strikes. NCR and large parts of the gangetic belt lies in an earthquake zone. We already know that the entire Delhi infested with illegal colony homes will be flattened. Sadly i dont see any changes happening

Coalmine

Country flag
The government of Turkey did that, not innocent women and children. It's pretty pathetic that so many on the forum here behave the way they do. It doesn't make anyone strong if they can be dismissive of even the slightest of consideration. Even for the innocent. Kindness isn't always a sign of weakness, no matter what some may say. Especially for civilians.

I usually don't comment on others in the forum, assuming that everyone has their opinion but I'm pretty disappointed at the absence of even the slightest of decency. If you feel strongly, don't express feelings of consideration but to behave like this is obscene.
Bhai Yesterday in Bangladesh 14 Hindus killed and temples destroyed. Kids ,women, males no one is spared. Just killed like rodents. In pakistan, Hindus are killed , raped and it does not make any news. And same thing happen in India. Just some random twitter informs us, if we happen to scroll enough.
Never i have seen any Muslim from any country saying one word of Sympathy for them . Rather there will be thousands of video justifying it. Or trying to make it less relevant.
I will just say, Muslims should show at least some sympathy for us.
Govt sending few planes should be enough. Dont over do it

Dr_Deep

Country flag
It will be the Karmic action...you build such building illegally , most prolly on stolen gov land now face the wrath of nature..
Also in Turkey, its the small-medium size building which got affected..due to weak foundations..

skunk works

Country flag
Devastation, 100x anything ever seen in the modern world including 2004.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Bhai Yesterday in Bangladesh 14 Hindus killed and temples destroyed. Kids ,women, males no one is spared. Just killed like rodents. In pakistan, Hindus are killed , raped and it does not make any news. And same thing happen in India. Just some random twitter informs us, if we happen to scroll enough.
Never i have seen any Muslim from any country saying one word of Sympathy for them . Rather there will be thousands of video justifying it. Or trying to make it less relevant.
I will just say, Muslims should show at least some sympathy for us.
Govt sending few planes should be enough. Dont over do it
Pakistan is a different case.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles