Turkey Syria Earthquake 2023

rone

Country flag
Why are we so worried about Turkey all of the sudden? Prithviraj Syndrome just forces us to be benevolent to our enemies when they will use such an opportunity to degrade and hurt us even more.

Here Turkey is helping ISI to counter us, trying to send Syrian fighters to Kashmir, and funding JeM/LeT to hurt us, and we are sending them aid ?

You know what Turkey would have done if we faced such an Earthquake? They would have printed media articles on how our infrastructure is inadequate and unsafe, how corruption and Hindu nationalism in India are creating weaker homes and sent money to madrassas and terrorist organizations in the guise of earthquake aid to fuel militancy in India.
to be honest am not fan of Turkrochs but according to our Hindu beliefs we are obligated to help those who ever need of help even we know they are back stabbers, thus this paves our ways to moksha, i really want to see how their brother country Pakistan will do for them when their so called nefarious enemy showing helping hand

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

:facepalm:

Why? This is a divine intervention to punish Turkey. Let them die. Snakes will always bite you even if you feed them milk.

We did the same thing to Nepal. Provided all the aid, helped with re-build from scratch. And now, they spit on our face.
Brothers , seriously get a grip
Don't bloody hell celebrate their deaths , or be happy
Aur haa I am teh last person in this whole forum who needs to be reminded of its Turkish governments retarded acts against India .
All that aside , India should send assistance at earliest
Turkey sent us oxygen and other stuff when we needed it during the big corona boogalo of 2021 .
They sent , video is on YouTube
I have seen victims of Gujarat earthquake,a woman who was our neighbors lost her daughter son in law and 3 kids .
In Kutch , she had just 1 daughter and a son left .
But still, she cried every time and I also have talked to those who have experienced Gujarat earthquake first hand .
Our teacher survived but a woman and her toddler child were buried below debris in Ahmadabad
They were rescued both dead in the same position with mother protecting her son
kindly get a damn grip you folks .
India herself lies in a earthquake prone region , plus we have our own share of natural calamities , what others say about us , should not matter to us, is maamle me apne dil saaf rakho
May the Turkish earth quake victims , remain safe and sound , it's not funny .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Brothers , seriously get a grip
Don't bloody hell celebrate their deaths , or be happy
Aur haa I am teh last person in this whole forum who needs to be reminded of its Turkish governments retarded acts against India .
All that aside , India should send assistance at earliest
Turkey sent us oxygen and other stuff when we needed it during the big corona boogalo of 2021 .
They sent , video is on YouTube
I have seen victims of Gujarat earthquake,a woman who was our neighbors lost her daughter son in law and 3 kids .
Nobody is celebrating their deaths. I am asking why do we need to send them aid and relief with so much urgency?

They are our enemies, period. They are helping Pakistan massively, and they are a polar point of Muslim radicalization in the world.

See what China did when natural calamity hit the world? Yeah, they took advantage of it and squatted on our borders. See, this is vision and clarity of thought. Using somebody's misfortune to your advantage.

I am sorry but the rosy picture of world peace you uphold in your mind is just a reflection of cuck mentality in our society which always leads to our downfall.

In Kutch , she had just 1 daughter and a son left .
But still, she cried every time and I also have talked to those who have experienced Gujarat earthquake first hand .
Our teacher survived but a woman and her toddler child were buried below debris in Ahmadabad
They were rescued both dead in the same position with mother protecting her son
kindly get a damn grip you folks .
India herself lies in a earthquake prone region , plus we have our own share of natural calamities , what others say about us , should not matter to us, is maamle me apne dil saaf rakho
May the Turkish earth quake victims , remain safe and sound , it's not funny .
Tragedies like natural calamities are always heartbreaking, what is your point? But why should we save our enemies?

Turkey is an enemy state but people of Turkey are not
Pakistani state is the enemy, people are not. Chinese state is the enemy, people are not. Makes sense? or perhaps you realise the state is comprised of people and they reflect the beliefs and thinking of the majority population.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Nobody is celebrating their deaths. I am asking why do we need to send them aid and relief with so much urgency?

They are our enemies, period. They are helping Pakistan massively, and they are a polar point of Muslim radicalization in the world.

See what China did when natural calamity hit the world? Yeah, they took advantage of it and squatted on our borders. See, this is vision and clarity of thought. Using somebody's misfortune to your advantage.

I am sorry but the rosy picture of world peace you uphold in your mind is just a reflection of cuck mentality in our society which always leads to our downfall.

Tragedies like natural calamities are always heartbreaking, what is your point? But why should we save our enemies?

Pakistani state is the enemy, people are not. Chinese state is the enemy, people are not. Makes sense? or perhaps you realise the state is comprised of people and they reflect the beliefs and thinking of the majority population.
Turkey sent aid during COVID and Bhuj earthquake
Consider it payback then

chalochum

Country flag
Chalo atleast Vishwaguru will get nominated for NPP.
Maybe the thought process from govt is that helping in the immediate term will get India in the positive news and appreciation from Turkey....and in the long term (even though they'll still support Pak) they won't blow the Kashmir bogie upfront...Eg in UN resolutions they'll abstain from voting etc. hopefully.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles