Turkey shot down Russian Su 24

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
If the above screen shot, even though not verified is remotely close to the truth. Then Turkey is in deep shit. It unilaterally declared a no fly zone covering Syria and declared it as par of Turkish airspace and expected Russia to comply with it.

Well, Russia doesn't agree with it and will now enforce it own no-fly zone. Expect some Turkish falcons goin down to get the point home.These guys just rubbed the bear the wrong way.
Russia Stronk you know that .. then why they didn't fire a shot against Turkey

Refer this

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
If the above screen shot, even though not verified is remotely close to the truth. Then Turkey is in deep shit. It unilaterally declared a no fly zone covering Syria and declared it as par of Turkish airspace and expected Russia to comply with it.

Well, Russia doesn't agree with it and will now enforce it own no-fly zone. Expect some Turkish falcons goin down to get the point home.These guys just rubbed the bear the wrong way.
Instead of shooting a turkish jet, russia can use this as a chance send troops to secure turki syria border which will prevent American/turkish etc support & material from reaching isis, at least to some degree.

Spindrift

Turkey, by shooting down the Russian jet just shot themselves in the foot.

tharikiran

Country flag
Russia has been asking for saner minds. Has been willing to talk about flight routes and other stuff. But US and it's allies won't listen.That's one of the reasons it has not shot any Turkish planes.
Now, lets see how much bravado Turkey has firing from US shoulders.Good, they just gave Russia massive leverage to shut everyone else in the room.

When the bear gets angry it doesn't give a fcuk about NATO or no NATO. NATO couldn't do jack shit in Crimea or Ukraine.Don't say Ukraine not part of NATO. Doesn't matter to Russia.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Instead of shooting a turkish jet, russia can use this as a chance send troops to secure turki syria border which will prevent American/turkish etc support & material from reaching isis, at least to some degree.
only in wet dreams .. Russia has no guts to do so ..

Sylex21

Wow I can't believe Turkey would be this stupid. They are too weak to challenge Russia alone, so I wonder if they were given permission from the USA ahead of time.

Always disliked the Turks and their terrorist loving Islamist government, but this is a new low for them. I hope Russia gives them one hell of an ass kicking, regardless of the pathetic Turks hiding behind NATO or not.

Would love to see all of BRICS come out in support of Russia, as they did during the Crimea issue.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
When the bear gets angry it doesn't give a fcuk about NATO or no NATO. NATO couldn't do jack shit in Crimea or Ukraine.Don't say Ukraine not part of NATO. Doesn't matter to Russia.
when Russia or CSTO will come into angry mood

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Wow I can't believe Turkey would be this stupid. They are too weak to challenge Russia alone, so I wonder if they were given permission from the USA ahead of time.
damn mistake isn't... Turkey is not alone ..Turkey is NATO

Always disliked the Turks and their terrorist loving Islamist government, but this is a new low for them. I hope Russia gives them one hell of an ass kicking, regardless of the pathetic Turks hiding behind NATO or not.
lol ...awesome .. Actually Russia has no source to attack a NATO country

Would love to see all of BRICS come out in support of Russia, as they did during the Crimea issue.
Oh really :bplease::bplease:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
damn ..one of the Pilot was dead or executed ..

Last edited:

tharikiran

Country flag
I never said NATO is in angry mood
Do you think, anybody cares about your semantics. Turkey needs to get ready for a ass whoopin. With NATO or without NATO. Russia/Putin doesn't give a flyin fcuk. When those S-300 get deployed, everyone shuts up. Especially any tin cans with wings.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Amerika also turns a blind eye toward saudi links to Isis, coz you know: good terrorists, bad terrorists, moderate terrorists and so on.

But I feel that if turki did indeed shoot it down, they just did something stupid, there seems no tactical gain to this for turki.

so either nato/US knows this in advance or nato has been given a new headache, courtesy turki.

tharikiran

Country flag
But I feel that if turki did indeed shoot it down, they just did something stupid, there seems no tactical gain to this for turki.
Nailed it. It doesn't give Turkey any tactical gain. Russia has been insisting on saner minds from day one. Now, they just have to listen to what Russia dictates. They US and its allies just lost war. The guy with the bigger hammer wins. In this case it happens to be Russian.

amoy

Russia confirms its warplane shot down by Turkey. Pilots ejected
DEBKAfile November 24, 2015, 10:55 AM (IDT)
http://debka.com/newsupdatepopup/13...s-warplane-shot-down-by-Turkey-Pilots-ejected
The defense ministry in Moscow confirmed its warplane was downed by Turkish forces, but claimed it was flying sorties against rebels over Syria and was shot down by Turkish artillery. Ankara says it was shot down violating Turkish air space by Turkish F-16s after repeated warnings. The two pilots were able to eject from the plane, but their fate is unclear. Some sources report that one of the pilots was captured by a Syrian rebel group. Turkish media broadcast video footage of the plane crashing into mountains near the border with Hatay province.

Turkey is a known patron of terrorists. But Russia is unlikely to retaliate tit for tat for it's a NATO member. Or maybe to declare a no-fly zone along the Turk-Syrian border?

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Do you think, anybody cares about your semantics. Turkey needs to get ready for a ass whoopin. With NATO or without NATO. Russia/Putin doesn't give a flyin fcuk. When those S-300 get deployed, everyone shuts up. Especially any tin cans with wings.
Yes Yes ..Russia stronk going to crush the Turkey .. and everyone who coming infront of them :hehe:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles