Country flag
New milestone achieved!
1685329485265.png

Turkish Lira May Slide 29% After Erdogan Victory, Morgan Stanley Says

karn

Country flag

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Dumb idiot,i have nothing against Indians,have many friends from there.
My answer was to those insulting my people and my country.
If you cross the red line,you will be answered to accordingly.
Dont fuck with us,we wont fuck with you,capiche?
You cannot do much to fuck with Indians when India is a top export destination for Turkiye. We will simply turn off the import tap. Lol. Turkey is just a EU wannabe with a massive inferiority complex. It is Indians (and possibly Kurds) who are fucking with you by increasing the nation power of Greek Cyprus. Turkey as a nation is against India’s security. So we will continue to fuck with you as a nation. But our Muslim elites will also come to save you with their wealth by investing in dirt cheap real estate in Istanbul for a citizenship so they can sit in Istanbul and bash India.
Your views about India’s health, sanitation are outdated btw. India is a top 5 destination for global healthcare. Where is Türkiye? Nowhere.
What you need to focus on is how to prevent bomb blasts in Istanbul tourist areas and to stop acting against Indias national security. The more you side with Pakistan, the more india will fuck with you along with its European allies - Greece, cypress - and tech superpowers like Israel.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I understood but only nationalism wont get you far,you need a good image also.
Take China as an example,nationalist to the core but its image prevents it from having a say in the world.
Im a Turkish nationalist but this doesnt mean i have no values no IQ to think or decency.
I dont treat people like shit because i can i treat them like shit because they deserve it.
China treats all countries like shit because it can but does it have any respect or will it be able to keep its position?
No,most manufactoring is going to Vietnam and other surrounding countries,Africa is a bust because of the way China conducts business,its defence industry only makes sales to those not able to buy anywhere else,there is no stable relationship China has.
Iran sells gas and oil,Russia same,the GCC,Egypt bought Chinese military equipment and regretted it.
If all these countries had better choices they would ditch China in a second.
Coming back to my country,

Yes these damn migrants are a huge problem and people are fed up with it,Erdogan promissed to do something but nothing happened so people are angry.
I guess this is how you create a racist nation,most Turks are now against Arab,pakistani,Aghan ''refugees''.
We have almost 10 million,people want them out,they cause many problems.
If nothing happens soon,Erdogan wont last long.
Hahaha…erdoggy got re-elected. :rofl::crazy::crying:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Unreal,why you Indians keep thinking that Europe is the Walhala/heaven or whatever ?
My country and people only wanted to benefit from tax exemptions for trade with the EU and since we have an agreement on that issue,we dont need to get in the EU.
There is no reason to join the EU,we dont want to(survey 90% said no to EU).
Buddy-Buddy with Ukraine was there before the war,they buy we buy,good relations.
We cant side with Ukraine offcially because of Russian gas supplied to us but we provided MRAPs,built two corvettes and some other undisclosed military equipment you wont see listed in the open.
Yeah but why the massive crying when EU said no to your membership? Then NATO kicked you out and massive crying again? Finally it has come down to becoming leader of the Islamic caliphate - the only club where Turkey can lead in anything. What a fall - from a EU wannabe (trying to arm Ukrainians to curry favor with nato/eu for some respect ) to wanting to lead the ummah? Turkey has become a joke.

Jimih

Country flag
Is it a time for a seperate Turkey Idiotic Musings thread?

Turkey wants to be the next Muslim Ummah leader, inspite of facing an imminent hyperinflation in coming months.
:)

And here is the condition of their prized Bayraktar ucavs in Ukraine.

FxSTd41WcAIBG2N.jpeg

FxTTEPMaQAktB2P.jpeg

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Is it a time for a seperate Turkey Idiotic Musings thread?

Turkey wants to be the next Muslim Ummah leader, inspite of facing an imminent hyperinflation in coming months.
:)

And here is the condition of their prized Bayraktar ucavs in Ukraine.

View attachment 208020
View attachment 208021
Probably combine the Paki and Turki musings. They seem to behave the same way…shooting off their mouth on non-existent tech power.

TFX

Country flag
Yeah but why the massive crying when EU said no to your membership? Then NATO kicked you out and massive crying again? Finally it has come down to becoming leader of the Islamic caliphate - the only club where Turkey can lead in anything. What a fall - from a EU wannabe (trying to arm Ukrainians to curry favor with nato/eu for some respect ) to wanting to lead the ummah? Turkey has become a joke.
@rodeo this forum is blocked,no more posting here.
Let these racist fucks,swim in the Ganges infested with cowpiss and shit.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Turkish Lira is crashing again, this video is a MUST WATCH :rofl:!

Lira dropped 1.25% in a single day :lol:
1685461707466.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles