Turkey - News & Discussions

shade

Country flag
Damn guys.
Wild Turkey guys throwing mud when the issue was clearly manipulation of Turkish economic parameters which is screwing up their day to day lifes.

But since Erdogan is coming back looks like they will suck his cock for next elections with much worser economic condition.
1685286658657.png

Indeed, we should have been more charitable to this Armenian-Greek-Persian-Slav-Arab-0.1% Ghuzz Turk magic mix :bplease: after all the poor roach has to deal with earthquakes, low IQ ummah-chummah monkey immigrants, kleptocrat Khilafa and spiraling inflation.

jai jaganath

Country flag
My country never supported or does support terrorism,so thats bs.
Show me proof that Turkish NGO's funded Separatist camps to arm local terrorists.
Go to internet u will hundreds of pics of Kashmiri separatist using Turkish pistols
Pls go through saddat recent release

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
View attachment 207779

Indeed, we should have been more charitable to this Armenian-Greek-Persian-Slav-Arab-0.1% Ghuzz Turk magic mix :bplease: after all the poor roach has to deal with earthquakes, low IQ ummah-chummah monkey immigrants, kleptocrat Khilafa and spiraling inflation.

Falcon slayers nibba was sharing this manipulation details for some time. But suddenly these guys diverted and went for mudslinging. The proper response should be the refute fo claim. But they dont have anything to refute.

List of countries currently manipulating their economy.
1. BD land (finally caught this year)
2. Porkland (On ventilator)
3. Srilanka (done and dusted)
4. Turkey (On ventilator)
5. UK (Trying to showcase some positive growth) via IMF but reality is different

If they are so fixated on shitting and finally forced to shit on streets since earthquake destroyed their toilets.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
You should care,these average Indians take you down with every dumb comment they make,you dont care about the image of your country and people?
Why not educate them?
If a Turk makes such a comment on our forum,he would get warnings and eventually banned if he does it again.
you don't get it, important decisions are made due to power and capability. Might makes right.

China and India and any other grows in stature due to what they can provide and make in the form of security,order, goods and services,etc and also due to Pure Power like in the cases of military might,economic influence,etc .

What I am questioning you is your attempt to smuggle in your secular God of Humanism or the Myth of a Common Humanity. There is no humanity - we are just different tribes and we just occupy the same earth. what interests each tribe(atleast the smart ones) is the transactional benefits and nuisance value of other tribes.

I have influenced along with some other members in this forum to slowly chip away at all forms of liberalism and humanism in this forum in all it's forms as it is not conducive to good decision-making for any nation wanting to grow more powerful.I don't care if another person,especially a non-indian finds these hyper-realist nationalist values and thought process offensive. They can poison their country with it and watch it decay as it's utilized by other tribes like the pakistani migrants that stomp in your country and cause problems.

jai jaganath

Country flag
No but why hold a G20 conference in Kashmir when he knows it would be politicly incorrect for the Turkish government to attend since it is disputed territory.
He sided with insignificant Armenia against the rightful owner of the territory Azerbaijan only because Pakistan was pro Azerbaijan.
Loser mentality i'd say.
Wtf we have to think of God Caliphate turkey for our own affairs
Kashmir is land of Hindus and they lived here for 1000s years even before origin of islam

shade

Country flag
What sort of hypocrisy u mean
He probably reads all the Mullah garbage in Daily Sabah, Andalou Agency , TRT World the direction of which is directed by Erdogan, and that direction is of ISLAM KHATRE ME HAI and generic Ummah-Chummah which this roach denies.

This turk could have atleast been upfront over his love for the Khilafa "Reis" instead of this drama of N-NO! WE'RE SECULAR SEE I LUV ATATURK! WE'RE FORCED TO VOTE EDROGAN!!!!

jai jaganath

Country flag
You lick our icecream,made specially for you with Pakistani ingredients. 😂 😂 😂 😂
See,you cant win,just give up man.
U serious our export is more than any non petroleum chuslamic nation
U can't even bring porkies to comparison in industries bcoz they are proto industrial state even can't manufacture 70 cc engines for bikes
Coming to ur jibe regarding our hunger we are world's most leading food grain exporting country
Pls know more regarding India
Again we all can be civil if u pls counter @FalconSlayers with macroeconomic stats if u can't its just a derail bro

Flying Dagger

Country flag
No but why hold a G20 conference in Kashmir when he knows it would be politicly incorrect for the Turkish government to attend since it is disputed territory.
He sided with insignificant Armenia against the rightful owner of the territory Azerbaijan only because Pakistan was pro Azerbaijan.
Loser mentality i'd say.
Disputed ?

The word Kashmir itself means it is the land of Rishi Kashyap. He founded this valley as a Religious Shrine .

Now , as usual ummah chummah want to claim every shrine and region that belongs to Buddhist and Hindus as their own. But it doesn't make it disputed.

Regarding Armenia and Genocide of Armenians by Turks.

We aren't going to chose a side because it's convenient. In any case, Turkey is a terror outfit who have been in this business for ages. There is no question for a person who considered himself Human to side with a terror outfit however large in size and number it may be.

That's why the world collectively fought against ISIS , Taliban etc. It's a different thing Taliban Turkey ISIS etc still exists.

Infact the government itself doesn't want any representative of the roaches to be in G20 meet and spoil the mood for all.

TFX

Country flag
you don't get it, important decisions are made due to power and capability. Might makes right.

China and India and any other grows in stature due to what they can provide and make in the form of security,order, goods and services,etc and also due to Pure Power like in the cases of military might,economic influence,etc .

What I am questioning you is your attempt to smuggle in your secular God of Humanism or the Myth of a Common Humanity. There is no humanity - we are just different tribes and we just occupy the same earth. what interests each tribe(atleast the smart ones) is the transactional benefits and nuisance value of other tribes.

I have influenced along with some other members in this forum to slowly chip away at all forms of liberalism and humanism in this forum in all it's forms as it is not conducive to good decision-making for any nation wanting to grow more powerful.I don't care if another person,especially a non-indian finds these hyper-realist nationalist values and thought process offensive. They can poison their country with it and watch it decay as it's utilized by other tribes like the pakistani migrants that stomp in your country and cause problems.
I understood but only nationalism wont get you far,you need a good image also.
Take China as an example,nationalist to the core but its image prevents it from having a say in the world.
Im a Turkish nationalist but this doesnt mean i have no values no IQ to think or decency.
I dont treat people like shit because i can i treat them like shit because they deserve it.
China treats all countries like shit because it can but does it have any respect or will it be able to keep its position?
No,most manufactoring is going to Vietnam and other surrounding countries,Africa is a bust because of the way China conducts business,its defence industry only makes sales to those not able to buy anywhere else,there is no stable relationship China has.
Iran sells gas and oil,Russia same,the GCC,Egypt bought Chinese military equipment and regretted it.
If all these countries had better choices they would ditch China in a second.
Coming back to my country,

Yes these damn migrants are a huge problem and people are fed up with it,Erdogan promissed to do something but nothing happened so people are angry.
I guess this is how you create a racist nation,most Turks are now against Arab,pakistani,Aghan ''refugees''.
We have almost 10 million,people want them out,they cause many problems.
If nothing happens soon,Erdogan wont last long.

shade

Country flag
U serious our export is more than any non petroleum chuslamic nation
U can't even bring porkies to comparison in industries bcoz they are proto industrial state even can't manufacture 70 cc engines for bikes
Coming to ur jibe regarding our hunger we are world's most leading food grain exporting country
Pls know more regarding India
Again we all can be civil if u pls counter @FalconSlayers with macroeconomic stats if u can't its just a derail bro
FalconSlayers since 2-3 pages before this Turkroach came out and started flinging shit was dropping such stat-bombs, that it would make all the allegations of Greek and Armenian atrocities against the Turks feel real for all Turki readers :troll:

Indeed the Turk couldn't bear that his ultra-super-duper-mega inflated country was being flayed this way and so he came with insults and jibes and then started calling us racists, as is the proud Turkish tradition of genociding ethnic and religious minorities and then claiming that said minorities performed atrocities upon the Turks to justify the savagery :bplease:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
You dont now the political situation in my country.
The opposition is turned into a sellout party,they want to give ligitimacy to the PKK,autonomy to the Kurds,become an American stooge again,cancel all defence projects,give Cyprus and some smaller islands to the Greeks,allow the creation of a YPG state in Northern Syria etc.
Erdogan is bad the opposition is worse,thats why he is elected,no other reason.
Cyprus isn't yours by any account so hold your horses.

Kurds are indeed a separate ethnicity and Kurdisthan belong to them.

PKK is fighting for their freedom . They have all the rights to be legitimised . Colonial era is done and dusted and the people should have freedom to govern themselves.

It will be humanism to do so... But then again that is something you aren't aware of due to ummah and chummah.

Take China as an example,nationalist to the core but its image prevents it from having a say in the world.

Im a Turkish nationalist but this doesnt mean i have no values no IQ to think or decency.

I dont treat people like shit because i can i treat them like shit because they deserve it.

China treats all countries like shit because it can but does it have any respect or will it be able to keep its position?

No,most manufactoring is going to Vietnam and other surrounding countries,Africa is a bust because of the way China conducts business,its defence industry only makes sales to those not able to buy anywhere else,there is no stable relationship China has.

Iran sells gas and oil,Russia same,the GCC,Egypt bought Chinese military equipment and regretted it.

Yes these damn migrants are a huge problem and people are fed up with it,Erdogan promissed to do something but nothing happened so people are angry.

I guess this is how you create a racist nation,most Turks are now against Arab,pakistani,Aghan ''refugees''.

1. You have done the worst to Kurds Armenia and Cyprus. And you did it because you could.

2. People in Europe have same problem with Turks doing the same in their land for decades.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Relax man.

You Turks are doing good with the Pakistani migrants and students. They deserve all the treatment.

They shoot videos of your women clandestinely and sell them on internet.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
FalconSlayers since 2-3 pages before this Turkroach came out and started flinging shit was dropping such stat-bombs, that it would make all the allegations of Greek and Armenian atrocities against the Turks feel real for all Turki readers :troll:

Indeed the Turk couldn't bear that his ultra-super-duper-mega inflated country was being flayed this way and so he came with insults and jibes and then started calling us racists, as is the proud Turkish tradition of genociding ethnic and religious minorities and then claiming that said minorities performed atrocities upon the Turks to justify the savagery :bplease:
And that too the same jibes used for stereotypical banana republics thinking that here even street dogs are hungry people have no water and what not, yes here a lot of people sleep hungry like any other part of the world, and of course proportionately we might be doing worse, but the shear delusions of thinking that India = Somalia these Ewwro nationalist try to play boggles my minds.

Yes Turkey even if adjusted for inflation is richer than India on a per person basis, with streets that look very picturesque compared to atleast the big Indian megacities if not with cities like Shimla, Gangtok and Srinagar.

But that doesn't mean its bragworthy, its like a billionaire flexing his billion dollar mansion he built when his business was booming at a time when he's just barely able to make ends meet when his business faced insolvency.

Turkey's per capita income was 11 times more than India in 2008, today its less than 4 times (An average turk used to earn 11 times more than an Indian, now an average turk earns less than 4 times more than an average Indian). And in 10-12 years India's per capita income will surpass Turkey despite being like 15 times bigger country in terms of population and bigger country has more efforts to put to grow its economy. That is what hurts them the most.

The way their country is being run (I mean fucking 5+ percent CAD every year) they'll bite the dust soon.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

good, reality will respect you with better outcomes if people in your country become more tribalistic due to these trash people who migrate to our country. otherwise it will decay more due to these trash people and will only grow inspite of them. this is your countries choice.

and no in international stage power and influence matters. if you think with current demographics and values that the western world will stand till even 2050, then you are delusional. they have been coasting on the riches and inertia of the products of values such as nationalism and religious in group preference of their ancestors who were smarter and more cruel and more shrewd in all their practices. as soon as they got comforatble and after the psycological trauma of ww2, they abandoned their tribalism and their fates were sealed. all you are seeing now is the final outcome of this loss of tribalism. the soviet union was just too weak itself to outlast the demographic self destruction of the west. If you think there is going to be any meaningful western power with a non-majorit european populations in the future,then you are delusional.

they will turn into confused and constantly strife ridden 'societies' filled with tribes that can never come together for any common cause except maybe a collective invasion and maybe noteven that. they will all turn into lebanons interm of internal politics.

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
My country never supported or does support terrorism,so thats bs.
Show me proof that Turkish NGO's funded Separatist camps to arm local terrorists.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles