Turkey - News & Discussions

TFX

Country flag
Statement said for brotherly nation and he included Ukraine didn't know Turkiye was so buddy-buddy with Ukraine perhaps wanna be a European part of your country at play here.
Unreal,why you Indians keep thinking that Europe is the Walhala/heaven or whatever ?
My country and people only wanted to benefit from tax exemptions for trade with the EU and since we have an agreement on that issue,we dont need to get in the EU.
There is no reason to join the EU,we dont want to(survey 90% said no to EU).
Buddy-Buddy with Ukraine was there before the war,they buy we buy,good relations.
We cant side with Ukraine offcially because of Russian gas supplied to us but we provided MRAPs,built two corvettes and some other undisclosed military equipment you wont see listed in the open.

shade

Country flag
Who are your blood brothers?
You dont have any,do you?
Forget that,do you have any allies and why the fuck not?
Don't need any "allies", you can enjoy with your fellow "ally" whores in your master US's whorehouse.

Anyway for a Turk you behave like a kike, I guess Allah's wrath fell upon y'all roaches, he pest controlled you lot in that earthquake.

Keep sucking Khilafa Erdogans cock considering that's the only nutrition you'll get with your hyper inflation, increasing day by day :troll:

Gyyan

Country flag
Unreal,why you Indians keep thinking that Europe is the Walhala/heaven or whatever ?
My country and people only wanted to benefit from tax exemptions for trade with the EU and since we have an agreement on that issue,we dont need to get in the EU.
Buddy-Buddy with Ukraine was there before the war,they buy we buy,good relations.
We cant side with Ukraine offcially because of Russian gas supplied to us but we provided MRAPs,built two corvettes and some other u disclosed military equipment you wont see listed in the open.
Please visit idiotic musings of firangistan to get answer to your question.

shade

Country flag
We cant side with Ukraine offcially because of Russian gas supplied to us but we provided MRAPs,built two corvettes and some other u disclosed military equipment you wont see listed in the open.
Everyone on this board hates anything and everything gora, including those swine gooropeans( except the French )
On the contrary it is your guys who live in your coastal regions who love and try to act "European" for whatever reason :troll:
Also don't you guys love to run to Germany among other places? And behave Turkish over there, including multiple generations born in Germany and never set foot in Turkey

TFX

Country flag
Rich coming from a moslem nation friendly with joos.
Edit : Wanna be leader of the Ummah
I will keep using the word Dumbass for every time an idiot makes such a statement.
Dumbass,my country is not a Muslim nation,its Secular Republic and no my country doesnt want to be the leader of the ummah.

Gyyan

Country flag
I will keep using the word Dumbass for every time an idiot makes such a statement.
Dumbass,my country is not a Muslim nation,its Secular Republic and no my country doesnt want to be the leader of the ummah.
Well your leader and indirectly majority of your country (since it chose the guy who wants to be the leader of the Ummah) thnk so...?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Hope erdogan wins this election 🤞🏼

JPMorgan sees Turkey lira diving towards 30 per dollar after elections

You can buy them in the US?Canada Europe etc,they are cheap and do well.
So,we support terrorism in the US/Canada Europe etc?
But you CAN'T buy them in India. Those pistols are sold off to terrorist groups in Pakistan who supply them to Kashmir valley.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
No but why hold a G20 conference in Kashmir when he knows it would be politicly incorrect for the Turkish government to attend since it is disputed territory.
Anybody who thinks this is an enemy without exception. "Politically incorrect" you say ? who's politics ? the sorry group of islamists who think they are hot shit ? Rest of the world attended.

TFX

Country flag
I won't call you a slur because I have already done worse in my heart as I have already dehumanized you. what can a slur do more than having apathy for the OTHER. Apathy and a dehumanizing attitude is far more worse than any slur.

Why do you care if an average Indian calls you this or that? Should I really care about the opinions of us by non-indians and other non-culturally related countries , especially the opinions of average people unless there is some transactional and material benefit from having a 'good' image in that conversation.
You should care,these average Indians take you down with every dumb comment they make,you dont care about the image of your country and people?
Why not educate them?
If a Turk makes such a comment on our forum,he would get warnings and eventually banned if he does it again.

Last edited:

TFX

Country flag
View attachment 207776
It's the anti-India stance your country holds at any given chance to be the so called leader.
Erdogan being pro-pakistan and taking a pro Pakistan adds to.
Dumbass,why Indians(Hindus and Moslims) hold weddings in a ''islamist'' country like mine.
Dumbass,do you know how many Indians come to my country for a vacation?
Dumbass,explain that?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Dumbass,why Indians hold weddings in a ''islamist'' country like mine.
Dumbass,do you know how many Indians come to my country for a vacation?
Dumbass,explain that?
Turkroach, why do your people come to my country to sell icecreams?
Turkroach, why do your people come to Jammu & Kashmir for a vacation?
Turkroach,explain that?

TFX

Country flag
Do they?
If yes then you should lick their toes clean maybe they are the reason Turkish economy is afloat.
You lick our icecream,made specially for you with Pakistani ingredients. 😂 😂 😂 😂
See,you cant win,just give up man.

shade

Country flag
It does want to be if your Sultan Erdogandu gets his way, indeed it is the reason why all Pakis, Afgandus, various types of non-Gulf Arabs worship your Erdogandu, and because of which....

They want to emmigrate to Turkey :troll:

Enjoy 3rd world Muslim hordes in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara and any other cities :truestory:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Damn guys.
Wild Turkey guys throwing mud when the issue was clearly manipulation of Turkish economic parameters which is screwing up their day to day lifes.

But since Erdogan is coming back looks like they will suck his cock for next elections with much worser economic condition.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles