Turkey - News & Discussions

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
We never asked you to be nice to us,you think we dont know what you think of us?
We dont care what anyone thinks of us,we know who we are and where we stand for.
But if you call us Turkroaches,you cross a line we cant accept.
It also depends on how you promote your country.
Take a look at this forum as an example,insults everywhere,you only have Indians here and one Frenchy racist.
When people visit this forum or any other Indian forum they know its not a good advertisiment for India.
All you do is bash pakistan,nothing else.
China has military might but is not taken serious,why not?
Nobody trust China,no allies no friends,why not?
India also has no allies,some friends maybe,so why not?
Military might and economy are only a parts of image building,you need more then that.
I won't call you a slur because I have already done worse in my heart as I have already dehumanized you. what can a slur do more than having apathy for the OTHER. Apathy and a dehumanizing attitude is far more worse than any slur.

Why do you care if an average Indian calls you this or that? Should I really care about the opinions of us by non-indians and other non-culturally related countries , especially the opinions of average people unless there is some transactional and material benefit from having a 'good' image in that conversation.

TFX

Country flag
Dunno if this happened but there was a lot of noise regarding this.
Never happened.

An indirect way to say enemy nation.
Nope,you have Israeli drones,there was no way you would need any TB2's so he made that statement.
Has nothing to do with animosity.

Nordic Monitor is a ''Turkish'' news agency set up by Fethullah Gülen's organistaion( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fethullah_Gülen
He is a well known terrorist.
Dont take Nordic Monitor serious.

TFX

Country flag
How are they hypocrites?

They don't meddle in Turkey-Kurd feud like the twat Erdogan does in Kashmir.
No but why hold a G20 conference in Kashmir when he knows it would be politicly incorrect for the Turkish government to attend since it is disputed territory.
He sided with insignificant Armenia against the rightful owner of the territory Azerbaijan only because Pakistan was pro Azerbaijan.
Loser mentality i'd say.

Gyyan

Country flag
Never happened.

Nope,you have Israeli drones,there was no way you would need any TB2's so he made that statement.
Has nothing to do with animosity.

Nordic Monitor is a ''Turkish'' news agency set up by Fethullah Gülen's organistaion( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fethullah_Gülen
He is a well known terrorist.
Dont take Nordic Monitor serious.
Statement said for brotherly nation and he included Ukraine didn't know Turkiye was so buddy-buddy with Ukraine perhaps wanna be a European part of your country at play here.

Cheran

Country flag
No but why hold a G20 conference in Kashmir when he knows it would be politicly incorrect for the Turkish government to attend since it is disputed territory.
He sided with insignificant Armenia against the rightful owner of the territory Azerbaijan only because Pakistan was pro Azerbaijan.
Loser mentality i'd say.
Dont say bad things about your daddy roach.

Kashmir is not disputed.

Mehmets can claim so but is not.

TFX

Country flag
If you question the very source. These is no argument left. Indian media does not have any vested interest against Turkey.
Come on man,they know Erdogan is pro Pakistan(the magic word),so they make up anything to discredite my country.
Be honest,at least 85 % of Indians hate my country because of pakistan(only reason).

Gyyan

Country flag
Loser mentality i'd say.
Because Kashmir is Integral part of India no OIC,ummah Or whatever the fuck you guys are part or leader of has the right to object.

Vinash

Country flag
Loser mentality i'd say.
Kashmir is Indian territory. Hindus have been living in Kashmir for thousands of years before the birth of Islam. Muslims illegally occupied the territory by killing natives.

Just because a thief claims that the property he stole belongs to him, doesn't make it so.

As for India supporting Armenia, this came after Turkey & Azerbaijan supported Pakistan on Kashmir issue. It isn't loser mentality. It's merely answering back in a language that wannabe bullies understand.

Turkey & Azerbaijan are free to meddle in Kashmir and India is free to meddle in Armenia.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Loser mentality i'd say.
Kashmir is India or I'll say in Kashmiri, "Kashir chu hindustanas manz", our choice wherever we hold a conference.
Come on man,they know Erdogan is pro Pakistan(the magic word),so they make up anything to discredite my country.
Be honest,at least 85 % of Indians hate my country because of pakistan(only reason).
People hate Turkish government and its media, not its people. Unlike the case of pakistan where Indians hate pakistani government, pakistani military, pakistani press and pakistanis in general. And the hatred is immeasurable.

Gyyan

Country flag
download.png

It's the anti-India stance your country holds at any given chance to be the so called leader.
Erdogan being pro-pakistan and taking a pro Pakistan adds to.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles