Turkey - News & Discussions

Cheran

Country flag
Hello Moderators,

Could not any specific thread regarding Turkish related news. Aim of this thread is to capture:-

1) Turkish internal events/news
2) Turkish politics
3) Turkish though process
4) Gulen related news

Cheran

Country flag

Chultan Mehmet Eddoggon threatens Europeans by saying that they will not walk safety.

This is an open threat & i wonder what EU will do.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Country flag

Chultan Mehmet Eddoggon threatens Europeans by saying that they will not walk safety.

Nothing serious , he is issuing threats like , osmania chulthans did.
But do read about reply of the zaphrozhian cossascks to Mehmet 4 or 6 probabaly.
You will be splits

fire starter

Country flag

Empty vessels make more noise.

Everyone knows about Turkey dependence on Europe when it comes to science and technology. He is just testing the resolve of European countries.

Cheran

Country flag

France plans to ban the Grey Wolves, an ultranationalist organization affiliated with political allies of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin said on Monday 2-November 2020.

The group “deserves to be dissolved, meaning the directors can no longer meet, claim to meet, or take action on their behalf, or if they do so they can be fined,” Darmanin told lawmakers during a hearing.

Cheran

Country flag
Greece extends coastal claim to Ionian Sea waters, indirectly warns Turkey

Greece's parliament has extended its claim to western waters near Albania and Italy, ahead of talks with Turkey, which has long warned against similar moves off Aegean islands.

Turkish authorities on Friday issued arrest warrants for 44 judges and prosecutors suspected of links to the group Ankara blames for a 2016 coup attempt, state-run media said. The Anadolu news agency, citing a statement from the Ankara Chief Prosecutor’s Office, reported that most of the suspects were believed to have risen to their judicial positions after benefiting from a leak of professional exam questions in 2011.

Turkey hits twattar, pinterest & periscope with advertising bans after after they failed to follow Facebook and appoint a local representative to take down contentious posts under a new media

Also, via Twitter - Turkey has deported 40 Pakistanis on Various Charges

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Thinking of writing on article on my belief that Turkey might soon collapse. Will probably upload sometime next week. Going to focus on the effects of the economy, the Kurds, international politics including Biden and the Kemalist Turkish military. Lived in Turkey until a year back and saw effects first-hand. If anyone has anything they would like to see in my article, please send me a private message.

Cheran

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles