Turkey In Talks With 10 Nations Including Pakistan To Sell Its Most-Powerful Drone – Bayraktar TB2 UCAV?

UnderFingy

Country flag
Honestly ,there is a lot of potential in indo-Turkey relationships, we should improve our Relationship with Them. Sadly Porkistan is a problem between the relationship between India and turkey because Porkistan is an islamic country and turkey is as well. So hence Turkey Supports porkis.
Not that simple. Read about Atatürk. He made Turkey secular. I think he's the reason Turkey developed at the pace it did. Rodeo probably knows more about this.
Regarding Turkey supporting Pakistan, India supports Greece. So, it's fair, I guess.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Not that simple. Read about Atatürk. He made Turkey secular. I think he's the reason Turkey developed at the pace it did. Rodeo probably knows more about this.
Regarding Turkey supporting Pakistan, India supports Greece. So, it's fair, I guess.
Yes bro ,you are right ,Actually Turkey is a secular country but Islam is the majority Religion, that's all, Majority of the Turkish Population consists of Muslims.Yes ,we are supporting Greece ,If Turkey Supports Porkis than we will support Greece ,
50-50. That is all that I have to Say.

Super Flanker

Country flag
617508a14e3fe10f20fdf7ca.jpg

Turkish aerospace firm Baykar Defence will supply more Bayraktar TB2 combat drones to the Ukrainian armed forces to bolster the country’s defense capabilities amid evolving aerial threats.
According to Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov, the European nation will acquire more Bayraktar drones next year. He also pointed out that the new equipment will be called “Ukrainian Bayraktars,” though produced in Turkey.
Praised for its combat capabilities, the Bayraktar TB2 is a medium-altitude long-endurance unmanned aerial vehicle equipped with a triple-redundant avionics system. It has a payload capacity of 150 kilograms (330 pounds) and can operate day and night.
With a 100hp internal combustion engine, the tactical drone can travel up to 150 kilometers (93 miles) and fly at a maximum altitude of 27,030 feet (8,238 meters).
In 2019, Ukraine purchased six Bayraktar TB2 and three ground control station systems from Turkey to help defend the Eastern European nation amid tensions with Russia over the annexation of the Crimean Peninsula in 2014.
The Turkish government said it is elevating defense cooperation with Ukraine by implementing more than 30 joint defense agreements and projects.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Idea to our MEA or MOD guys let's buy Turkish UCAV this will bring them on our side. Just like the tanker contract 🤣
No buddy, it won't do any good ,just Because we Gave them a contract to build ships for us , it doesn't mean that they will be on our side,or take a pro-india Stance towards us even if we purchase Drones From them like Bayraktar TB2 Drone for example ,they will still Support Pakistan because of Religious Mutality, Turkey is not an Islamic Country like Pakistan ,but turkey is a secular country with an islamic Majority, hence they mostly take pro-Pakistani stance Towards Pakistan. They are obsessed with Supporting Pakistan because of Common Religion, or in other words: " Religious Mutality".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles