Turkey cancels $3.4 billion missile deal with China

J20!

Country flag
A TOI article says Israel is turning to India for space tech. Congratulations.

How does that put India ahead of China in space tech? I'd post the pics of the taikonauts who recently returned to earth in a chinese re-entry vehicle. Or the shots of the long march 5 launch vehicle, but you'd still be talking about a probe to Mars.

What launch vehicles does India have that can be compared to the LM5? When has India ever launched and used a space lab? What's the longest an Indian astronaut has spent in orbit? Why are India's successful sapce launches in 2016 only a quarter of China's in number and a fraction of the weight if ISRO has surpassed Chinese space agencies?

Where's your GPS/Beidou equivalent. How many deep space telescopes do you operate?

Your chest-thumping attitudes don't make up for clear facts gents. Dig up a few more Times of India articles, that won't make India surpass China in space. Hari-whatever's claim was FALSE.

OnePunchMan

Country flag

How does that put India ahead of China in space tech? I'd post the pics of the taikonauts who recently returned to earth in a chinese re-entry vehicle. Or the shots of the long march 5 launch vehicle, but you'd still be talking about a probe to Mars.

What launch vehicles does India have that can be compared to the LM5? When has India ever launched and used a space lab? What's the longest an Indian astronaut has spent in orbit? Why are India's successful sapce launches in 2016 only a quarter of China's in number and a fraction of the weight if ISRO has surpassed Chinese space agencies?

Where's your GPS/Beidou equivalent. How many deep space telescopes do you operate?

Your chest-thumping attitudes don't make up for clear facts gents. Dig up a few more Times of India articles, that won't make India surpass China in space. Hari-whatever's claim was FALSE.
im sorry did you say chinese launch vehicle???????

is that a joke commie since when did soviet launchers became yours chinese bought every single nut bolt design and the engines along with the machines that made those engines from russia the only thing chinese in that is the paint on that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Regional_Navigation_Satellite_System

here is the indian navigation system deployed and ready even before you besides beidou is a joke the triangulation is done by the ground tower instead of the device itself hahahahahahahahahahaha as if anybody would want commie scums tracing their every move nobody is going to use the beidou except CCP and PLA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrosat

here is the indian deep sapce observatory with world class sensors with the highest aperture in class chinese and CCP will shit their pants 10 times over to come close to design such a observatory???

india found water on the moon in first try with all that human space flight and al those probe what science have you achieved????????

or is it just chest thumping on bought rockets and tech or copying what other do?? not a single science validation from entire china from its space programme

not a single chinese team qualified for the google lander challenge is it because all the chinese are technologically challenged and cant fight fair without CCP support or is it because they can't innovate and have to ape and copy everything and then call it theirs as for TOI article china has a ministry of propaganda with a large airforce dedicated to spread propaganda from air i guess this settles any argument for the morality of any chinese claim or china in general NUFF SAID.

Krusty

Country flag

What launch vehicles does India have that can be compared to the LM5 (as if it was entirely a Chinese design)? When has India ever launched and used a space lab? What's the longest an Indian astronaut has spent in orbit? Why are India's successful sapce launches in 2016 only a quarter of China's in number and a fraction of the weight if ISRO has surpassed Chinese space agencies?

We do not yet have any launch vehicle equivalent to LM5 (was it entirely a Chinese design?). But, as far as space telescopes are concerned, we have already launched two. We have our IRNSS which is the GPS equivalent with 7 satellites already operational and more to follow. and how many space telescope does China operate? Please tell me. This is what I mean when I say, we aren't there yet. But we will be. We are on the right track. For a country that was under sanctions till the late 90s, we are doing pretty well.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Yap yap yap. Give us links child.
Tell about which news do you want a link you ignorant chinese?
What? When has India ever had a ban on weapons exports like Japan did? Still making thing up I see...
Yes, we had offered only 2 systems for sale. Akash and Prahar. Now we are aggressively offering so many system for sale. Do you know that now we are selling petrol vessel and ships also. We are making one for vietnam and our this year sale figure has shoot up 6 times.

Krusty

Country flag
I get to say it. Thread derailed...................

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We do not yet have any launch vehicle equivalent to LM5 (was it entirely a Chinese design?). But, as far as space telescopes are concerned, we have already launched two. We have our IRNSS which is the GPS equivalent with 7 satellites already operational and more to follow. and how many space telescope does China operate? Please tell me. This is what I mean when I say, we aren't there yet. But we will be. We are on the right track. For a country that was under sanctions till the late 90s, we are doing pretty well.
Yes, we launched a mini Hubble sort of satellite and it solved a 200 old mistry of some star. What china has to match it? False claims egos without achievements.

J20!

Country flag
im sorry did you say chinese launch vehicle???????

is that a joke commie since when did soviet launchers became yours chinese bought every single nut bolt design and the engines along with the machines that made those engines from russia the only thing chinese in that is the paint on that

or is it just chest thumping on bought rockets and tech or copying what other do?? not a single science validation from entire china from its space programme
Bluster and obfuscation... And here it comes. Whenever India can't match an indigenous Chinese capability, cue the "copied" allegations. Soviet launchers? Please...

This is LM5 on its maiden flight:

https://spaceflightnow.com/2016/11/...ch-5-one-of-the-worlds-most-powerful-rockets/

The maiden test flight gives China a rocket that nearly identically matches the capability of the world’s current space lift leader, United Launch Alliance’s Delta 4-Heavy rocket, and exceeds the performance of other heavy-lifters like Europe’s Ariane 5 and Russia’s Proton launcher.
If its throw weight exceeds Russia's Proton, which soviet launcher was it copied from? It flies on 2 YF 77 Cryo engines.

Which Indian launcher is capable of putting 25tons in LEO or 16tons in GEO? Does India even have plans on the table to develop something in the LM7's class?

India is slowly growing in terms of Space tech and has made breakthroughs in various fields. Props. But the facts still stand. India has not surpassed China in space. FACT India will not surpass China in weapons exports any time soon. FACT. Harisud's claims where both factually WRONG.

Aaah, Beidou is a joke? Beidou is a 23 satellite constellation (going to 35 by 2020) offering free public services through-out the Asia Pacific already with a global mandate when the whole system is in orbit. The first Beidou 1A satellite was launched in 2000. The first of the 7 IRSS satellites was launched in 2013. How was your navigation system launched first again? Is it available to regional customers ala Beidou/Compass?

The Google competition wont make ISRO a bigger or more accomplished organisation than its Chinese counterpart. I've also noticed how you've conveniently ignored the manned space travel sector in you "India strong" argument. But you guys seem immune to rational thought.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Tell about which news do you want a link you ignorant chinese?

Yes, we had offered only 2 systems for sale. Akash and Prahar. Now we are aggressively offering so many system for sale. Do you know that now we are selling petrol vessel and ships also. We are making one for vietnam and our this year sale figure has shoot up 6 times.
So you admit that India has never been hindered by a Japanese style ban on weapons exports? You seem to make tings up as you go.

Why are you even trying to compare an Indian military industrial complex that can't service its own military's needs with China's?

J20!

Country flag
That's a very realistic statement. Not @HariPrasad-1 's "India has surpassed China in Space" with 0 evidence to show for it.

These things take time. But some people seem to want everything to happen at once for nationalistic pride.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
That's a very realistic statement. Not @HariPrasad-1 's "India has surpassed China in Space" with 0 evidence to show for it.

These things take time. But some people seem to want everything to happen at once for nationalistic pride.
your whole space programme is a rip off of russian designs its a well known fact china bought everything even the scientist from USSR to create their space programme only to be labeled as its own my home made diwali cracker is more indigenous than chinese space programme period.

and your entire rockets before the LM5 are direct copy of russian launchers i mean you only had one launch ONE ONLY ONE SO FAR also LM5 is nothing but a more bigger first stage SRBs coupled with second stage using the same engines used in earlier long march series which were direct copies of the russian design.

and even after russian design china burned down many villages and killed thousands of its people in testing already proven design after spending billions and killing thousands for many decades before india you managed to perfect the already perfected designs of which almost 1/3rd fails or more since without transparency its anyones guess whats the success rate is

indian space programme is based on frugality and innovation what innovation you have to show for your manned space flight ????? zilch nada not a single achievement worth mentioning doing just for the sake of showing off unlike yours our space programme actually returns a profit and unless manned space travel becomes cheap enough we will not venture into such hollow show off and fake bravado our space shuttle will also be unmanned and will deliver payload to space and return to earth much like the Buran instead of US.

i will give where credit is due like chinese invented gun powder truly revolutionary invention and 100% genuine but todays chinese are morally and technically bankrupt whose culture and national value is stealing and petty thievery and then lying through their teeths just like the martian guy was trying to prove how LAAVI was a copy of j-10 by showing a picture of chinese boy with a wooden model and that picture was taken before the LAAVI so thats why LAAVI is a copy of j-10 everybody learns from someone but way chinese steal and lie its like their national duty to justify every theft.

no chinese team participated because they would not be able to compete at a fair competition without billions in funding from CCP and if govt is not interested are you saying in a nation of 1.3 billion no one is interested in such a challenge????no curiosity in such a big nation which claims to be ultimate superpower????or people are not allowed by CCP????? after all prize is considerable at 35 millions my my what a dullard and weak young generation you have.

you may get packies and north koreans to believe whatever you want nobody in free world is buying your snake oil that china so stronk

rest of the free world will always view china same as pakistan or north korea a rogue dogmatic brainwashed nation with a evil inhumane establishment at the centre you will never gain the respect and stature of US or for that matter any free democratic society.
upload_2016-12-21_19-50-41.png

J20!

Country flag
your whole space programme is a rip off of russian designs its a well known fact china bought everything even the scientist from USSR to create their space programme only to be labeled as its own my home made diwali cracker is more indigenous than chinese space programme period.

and your entire rockets before the LM5 are direct copy of russian launchers i mean you only had one launch ONE ONLY ONE SO FAR also LM5 is nothing but a more bigger first stage SRBs coupled with second stage using the same engines used in earlier long march series which were direct copies of the russian design.

and even after russian design china burned down many villages and killed thousands of its people in testing already proven design after spending billions and killing thousands for many decades before india you managed to perfect the already perfected designs of which almost 1/3rd fails or more since without transparency its anyones guess whats the success rate is

indian space programme is based on frugality and innovation what innovation you have to show for your manned space flight ????? zilch nada not a single achievement worth mentioning doing just for the sake of showing off unlike yours our space programme actually returns a profit and unless manned space travel becomes cheap enough we will not venture into such hollow show off and fake bravado our space shuttle will also be unmanned and will deliver payload to space and return to earth much like the Buran instead of US.

i will give where credit is due like chinese invented gun powder truly revolutionary invention and 100% genuine but todays chinese are morally and technically bankrupt whose culture and national value is stealing and petty thievery and then lying through their teeths just like the martian guy was trying to prove how LAAVI was a copy of j-10 by showing a picture of chinese boy with a wooden model and that picture was taken before the LAAVI so thats why LAAVI is a copy of j-10 everybody learns from someone but way chinese steal and lie its like their national duty to justify every theft.

no chinese team participated because they would not be able to compete at a fair competition without billions in funding from CCP and if govt is not interested are you saying in a nation of 1.3 billion no one is interested in such a challenge????no curiosity in such a big nation which claims to be ultimate superpower????or people are not allowed by CCP????? after all prize is considerable at 35 millions my my what a dullard and weak young generation you have.

you may get packies and north koreans to believe whatever you want nobody in free world is buying your snake oil that china so stronk

rest of the free world will always view china same as pakistan or north korea a rogue dogmatic brainwashed nation with a evil inhumane establishment at the centre you will never gain the respect and stature of US or for that matter any free democratic society.
View attachment 12586
I couldn't even read your whole post. Just "China copy soviet"; "India genius innovation".

Sure man. India is "better" than China. Pop a champagne bottle. You guys sound like small kindergartners at times

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Scerm jet engine, Mars mission, Moon mission, space shuttle test, 20 satellite launch, mini Hubble launch and still zero evidence. CPC reeducation camp brain rocks.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
So you admit that India has never been hindered by a Japanese style ban on weapons exports? You seem to make tings up as you go.

Why are you even trying to compare an Indian military industrial complex that can't service its own military's needs with China's?
And china's Military complex is able to meet china's need? Why Su 35 purchase, Why S400 purchase, Why submarine purchase from russia? Even after earmarking 16 bn USD for engine, you have to buy engine from russia. BS Paper missile like DF 21 aircraft carrier killer even without a single test. Nobody knows whether whether JL 2 got Initial operation clearance. Flying duck J 20 is a a F22 beater and J10 which falls more than 1 every 2 month is a great plane and JF 17 which china itself do not induct is better than Tejas and so on. Good luck . Keep it up. Yous posts provides an insight in typical chinese mentality.

J20!

Country flag
Scerm jet engine, Mars mission, Moon mission, space shuttle test, 20 satellite launch, mini Hubble launch and still zero evidence. CPC reeducation camp brain rocks.
AGAIN all commendable, but all those things combined don't mean India has surpassed China in space. You are ignoring the fact that India's space launches represent only 25% of Chinese launches and fraction of the launch weight,

You're IGNORING that India does not have a manned space programme, let alone space labs and an ongoing space station project. Yes India tested a miniature re-usable space plane. Congrats. But how does that make ISRO a bigger or better organisation?

ISRO does not have the infrastructure or resources in place to challenge China in space. This:

Is a hyper-sonic wind tunnel that was began operating in 2014. The biggest and most capable in the world, capable of testing up to Mach 9. Where's ISRO's equivalent?

There have been 11 Shengzhou program flights, the first manned mission was in 2003.Where is ISRO's equivalent. Shengzhou 11 was a manned spaceflight that lasted 33 days and rendezvoused with the Tiang-gong 2 space-lab. WHERE IS INDIA's equivalent?

Telling me about 20 small satellites being launched at once is nice, but it doesn't explain how ISRO has "surpassed" China in space.

THAT WAS A FALSE statement. Period. You can bluster all you want and derail the thread, but it still doesn't make your FALSE statement any more factual.

But hey, you are the guy who was claiming that India will have a 120+ petaflop supercomputer next year just because China debuted the fastest supercomputer; so I guess you have a "mine-is-bigger" complex anyway.

airtel

Country flag
You're IGNORING that India does not have a manned space programme, let alone space labs and an ongoing space station project. Yes India tested a miniature re-usable space plane. Congrats. But how does that make ISRO a bigger or better organisation?

IS.

in the era of robotics we can do almost every type of research without manned space programs ...........

we invest our money on other researches .

J20!

Country flag
in the era of robotics we can do almost eery type of research without manned space programms
Sure... Tell that to ROSKOMOS and NASA, who like China, are investing heavily in that capability. But I'm sure you know better.

airtel

Country flag
Sure... Tell that to ROSKOMOS and NASA, who like China, are investing heavily in that capability. But I'm sure you know better.

so what ever ROSKOMOS and NASA are doing we should follow the same ?? if robots can do the job of man, then why waste so much money & risk lives ??

J20!

Country flag
so what ever ROSKOMOS and NASA are doing we should follow the same ?? if robots can do the job of man, then why waste so much money & risk lives ??
Robotics CANNOT do the job of man for exploration and experimenting in space.

Robotics are a CHEAPER option, but they are no where as efficient. Come on now. Are you going to debate this as well? Now that India doesn't have a manned space programme, manned space missions are "useless"?

airtel

Country flag
Robotics CANNOT do the job of man for exploration and experimenting in space.

Robotics are a CHEAPER option, but they are no where as efficient. Come on now. Are you going to debate this as well? Now that India doesn't have a manned space programme, manned space missions are "useless"?
robots are CHEAPER & BETTER option ......................Robots can be controlled from earth , they can carry more sensors for exploration and experimenting in space .

yes manned space missions are NOT "useless" but we can do lots of unmanned missions in the cost of 1 Manned mission and gather much more knowledge .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles