TU 160 aka Black Jack can be bought by IAF

Super falcon

Country flag
Friends recently heared that IAF sent the TU 160 Black jack approval file to PM narinder modi office to buy atleast 12 Stretegic Bombers for IAF to counter Vigerous Dragon China🇨🇳

Last edited:

Super falcon

Country flag
If it is true than I don't think Russia will sell them because a pressure from china for such a powerfully bomber and aggressive position it gives to IAF

Super falcon

Country flag
But even if Russians won't sell IAF has a US made option B1B Lancer

I Feel India has better option to hurt china with these Stretegic Bombers than conventional fighter jets

Super falcon

Country flag
But at the other hand how will the Stretegic bomber support group consist of several bombers and supporting fighter jets be defended buy Chinese air defence cover and huge PLAAF a big ⁉ ❓

Super falcon

Country flag
What makes you think US will sell its Exclusive Lancers?

It's not for sale.
USA will sell anything to take down china US never sold it's exclusive nuclear submarine but selling them to Australia to counter china

Super falcon

Country flag
This news has been circulation in entire indian media and there is something going on too

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Sir your EX air chief marshal said it officially

Ex air chief marshal does not have any power my friend. Just tell me if you retired from NASA you can call yourself ex NASA director but you cannot go tell we want this because you are not working there anymore.

johnj

If it is true than I don't think Russia will sell them because a pressure from china for such a powerfully bomber and aggressive position it gives to IAF
One thing I know about tu 160 White Swan' is that, China asking for White Swan' for a longtime, and Russia only offering tu22.
I don't think Russia considering selling White Swan for anyone, if somehow India able to brought some, its going to cost a lot, 250~200 mil$ or more a piece with low availability rate.
Ex- says lots of things, don't take everything seriously.
IAF consider rafale/aew/mta/drones etc in place of tu 160, which rarely flies due spares shortage.

no smoking

Country flag
One thing I know about tu 160 White Swan' is that, China asking for White Swan' for a longtime, and Russia only offering tu22.
Who tell you that?
Except some rumors from internet fanboys and Russian media, there is no official source to prove that.
The only place that Chinese can use Tu-160 is against Russia. Since 1990, the top potential enemy of China has always been US. Tu-160 is useless because she can't fly through the whole Pacific ocean to get close to US homeland.

omaebakabaka

Who tell you that?
Except some rumors from internet fanboys and Russian media, there is no official source to prove that.
The only place that Chinese can use Tu-160 is against Russia. Since 1990, the top potential enemy of China has always been US. Tu-160 is useless because she can't fly through the whole Pacific ocean to get close to US homeland.
What bs....its an intercontinental range bomber sporting strategic alcms of over 3000 km......go back to your basement

binayak95

Country flag
Heard from where?
My friend, do not underestimate the power of the stuff that doth grow in thy fallow fields of thy wastelands of Pak-Af.

It allows you, when consumed in the appropriately copious amounts to overhear secret communications thousands of kms away, and Xray see documents buried in Hard Drives of offline systems.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles