TTP will open a front against India if its army did not stop

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Line of Control tension

The Taliban leader said on Wednesday, that the TTP will open a front against India if its army did not stop 'unprovoked attacks' on Pakistani territory in Kashmir.

"If Indian does not stop firing along the LoC in Azad Kashmir, we will also target Indians and will defend Pakistani borders," the TTP leader said. Asked about the logic of attacking Pakistani forces defending the country's geographical frontiers, the Taliban leader said, "we are fighting the Pakistani government for the sake of Islam, but it does not mean that we will allow the enemies of the country to attack our homeland."

Published in The Express Tribune, August 15th, 2013.

Open options: Taliban say ready for war and peace – The Express Tribune

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
And this is what i had been saying from the past 2-3 years.

engage the indian army into war.This will re-unite the forces within Pakistan.

Use them against the indian army(probably not more than 10k taliban are enough against them)

Even if they are killed the taliban are not like useless LET guys.they will take revenge at any cost.

India will no more be a worry for pakistan since taliban will engage them for the forseeable future.atleast for the next few decades.
in the mean time we can support taliban with weapons and funds.

If india can support BLA than why not we

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
:troll:LET THE KILLING BEGIN.............................

INDIA :gun: :scared2: PAKISTAN & TALIBAN combined

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
And this is what i had been saying from the past 2-3 years.

engage the indian army into war.This will re-unite the forces within Pakistan.

Use them against the indian army(probably not more than 10k taliban are enough against them)

Even if they are killed the taliban are not like useless LET guys.they will take revenge at any cost.

India will no more be a worry for pakistan since taliban will engage them for the forseeable future.atleast for the next few decades.
in the mean time we can support taliban with weapons and funds.

If india can support BLA than why not we
Well after that how long will you sustain a war with India is the question without going nuclear is unclear.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well after that how long will you sustain a war with India is the question without going nuclear is unclear.
If we could sustain a war with taliban for more than a decade.
I dont really consider india a bigger threat than the local taliban.

And why would pakistan go nuclear?what is the purpose of the tanks,aircrafts,7lac army strength,reserves,submarines,ships,artillary?

Pakistan is not the past of 65 or 71 when the difference beween both the militaries was more than 20 times.now the difference hardly is 2 time

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
After carpet bombing of Taliban by Indian Air Force, whole of Pakistan will be captured in the process.:finger:
you cant even kill those muslim hoisting pakistan flag in a disputed territory like kashmir.

I dont care if indians consider be biased or whatever but believe me 1 taliban fighter is atleast equal to 30-33 indian army soldiers(trained and with tavor)

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
If we could sustain a war with taliban for more than a decade.
I dont really consider india a bigger threat than the local taliban.

And why would pakistan go nuclear?what is the purpose of the tanks,aircrafts,7lac army strength,reserves,submarines,ships,artillary?

Pakistan is not the past of 65 or 71 when the difference beween both the militaries was more than 20 times.now the difference hardly is 2 time
Well you are really funny my man. With Taliban you werent facing 20,000 anti tank misiles, PGM, Cruise missiles, anti-ship missiles. the destruction done by taliban to your country for a decade will be done in 3 days in a Indo-Pak war scenario. The scales of estruction is going to be too high. It also justifies Indian attacks on Pak soil.

Above all wasn't that idiot who gave this comment kicked out of the TTP for being pro-armed forces.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
you cant even kill those muslim hoisting pakistan flag in a disputed territory like kashmir.

I dont care if indians consider be biased or whatever but believe me 1 taliban fighter is atleast equal to 30-33 indian army soldiers(trained and with tavor)
What do you mean by 1 Taliban fighter? Do they have an Air Force with fighter jets?:wat:

Are you arming them with your JF-17 fighter jets? :creepy:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well you are really funny my man. With Taliban you werent facing 20,000 anti tank misiles, PGM, Cruise missiles, anti-ship missiles. the destruction done by taliban to your country for a decade will be done in 3 days in a Indo-Pak war scenario. The scales of estruction is going to be too high. It also justifies Indian attacks on Pak soil.

Above all wasn't that idiot who gave this comment kicked out of the TTP for being pro-armed forces.
very famous saying but i dont want to disclose the source

"I agree india might be having better equipments in both quality/quantity than Pakistan but they cannot import soldiers/pilots from israel or russia"

Yes but he is not pro armed forces.

I hope the army never launches the north waziristan operation

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

you want to compare maoists with taliban :rofl:

they indeed are our enemy.but one must admit they are now very well trained.except PA not even NATO could do anything to them
even PA can not do anything to them, forgot ur gazi PA failed to enter north waziristan:p:p

boris

Country flag
very famous saying but i dont want to disclose the source

"I agree india might be having better equipments in both quality/quantity than Pakistan but they cannot import soldiers/pilots from israel or russia"
It is these "local soldiers" that kicked the Pakistani Military's arse in 1971,Siachen and Kargil, it is these local lads with our better machinery that kicked your Navy left,right and center in Operation Trident and Python. I have had the privilege of talking to some US military folks including one who was part of a joint SF exercise in CIJWS,they had good things to say about the skill of Indian soldiers and they had good things to say about your soldiers too.

I am not going to dismiss the fact that the PA,PN,PAF have well trained and disciplined soldiers but please are you insane comparing your TTP guys in an all out war scenario where the entire might of the Indian Armed Forces will rain upon them.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I am not going to dismiss the fact that the PA,PN,PAF have well trained and disciplined soldiers but please are you insane comparing your TTP guys in an all out war scenario where the entire might of the Indian Armed Forces will rain upon them.
You see, Pakis have this delusion that they are some mighty and "martial race". In spite of the fact that they have been kicked around and bashed to pulp in war after war after war, this delusion does not leave them. In every aspect, every indicator, they are ass-backward and trailing behind, so they resort to comforting themselves with the thought that, "no matter what, we are still a martial race".

Such a pathetic population cannot be reasoned with. The reason for so many conspiracy theories in Pakhanastan is that they feel that they are backward and laggards in every conceivable aspect in spite of being a "martial race", hence there must surely be conspiracies afoot which are destabilizing them.

boris

Country flag
you want to compare maoists with taliban :rofl:

they indeed are our enemy.but one must admit they are now very well trained.except PA not even NATO could do anything to them
Have you seen the total terrorists ISAF kills every year? What most of your folks in Pakistan and the Middle East forget that your taliban buddies do not care about the body count on their side due to that 72 virgins theory, all they need to replace a dead jihadi is another idiot and an AK-47 for him, both which are available in abundance for them.

There is a big difference between actual war and a counter-insurgency(which this war is), the war will stop when one or both sides can't deal with their losses in any form i.e financial,manpower,resources etc. just like Kargil was for the PA. An insurgency like Vietnam,Iraq,Afghanistan stops when you have decimated your enemy to the point they can't recover anymore, for the insurgents that means manpower, if they don't have people to fight on their side they are done because they don't need top grade military hardware and excellent logistics to fight. The Soviets left because their resources depleted and the mujahideen still had scores of fighters to fight on their side, there is a reason why manpower is quoted when anyone talks of the Chinese Army.

Don't go on saying that even NATO could not defeat the taliban, we crushed the Soviets etc etc. In the Soviets case before the CIA gave the muhj stingers, Hind helicopters coupled with Spetsnaz raids were raping the muhj on a daily basis, without all that fancy firepower the Soviets would have handled the muhj in their own barbaric way because they didn't have human rights and rules of engagement to care about. The Americans if they want to can deal with the taliban in an equally barbaric way, couple it with their technology your taliban will become a thing of the past. The NATO folks have rules of engagement and idiotic human rights organizations to worry about.

Since you mentioned the PA, your army is still in a limited conflict on their home turf. Let them fight in Afghanistan under the same ROE as NATO and we'll see how well they do. As far as the US is concerned they have done quite a good job for themselves because Al-Qaeda can't do another attack at the scale of 9/11 in the US for now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles