Trumps new Afghan Policy

IbrahimJahnavi

even after 30 years of war occupiers thinks that they can force us to be their Slaves.

goodluck trying to make pashtuns, uzbek, qizilbash, Gaznavi turks, Persians, Jahnavis, Pashis and Gujjars as your slave, we will fight till the death.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
even after 30 years of war occupiers thinks that they can force us to be their Slaves.

goodluck trying to make pashtuns, uzbek, qizilbash, Gaznavi turks, Persians, Jahnavis, Pashis and Gujjars as your slave, we will fight till the death.
Insha allah - death it will be then.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

So you're satisfied with being slaves of Punjabi pakis and Saudis? Because that is what will happen once the Taliban takes over. Pakistan wants to make it their backyard, and that is what the taliban provides. You have a chance of building a truly strong and independent country by supporting the legitimate government in Kabul.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
So you're satisfied with being slaves of Punjabi pakis and Saudis? Because that is what will happen once the Taliban takes over. Pakistan wants to make it their backyard, and that is what the taliban provides. You have a chance of building a truly strong and independent country by supporting the legitimate government in Kabul.
He is our own desi maal, has split personality disorder and keeps showing up with different accounts. Needs a good old chappal to his face to cure his disease.

IbrahimJahnavi

i live in Balkh, we are more Tajik than Afghan so with heavy heart we have to accept Pashtuns as our brothers and kabul as capital. our lands are central asians thats all maters.

as for punjabis dont make me laugh, my own tribe busted those Hairbag Hindis many times.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
i live in Balkh, we are more Tajik than Afghan so with heavy heart we have to accept Pashtuns as our brothers and kabul as capital. our lands are central asians thats all maters.

as for punjabis dont make me laugh, my own tribe busted those Hairbag Hindis many times.
So we are in agreement then. I presume you dont want the taliban to take over either. And I know plenty of Tajiks here in Moscow. Most of them are toilet cleaners and low skilled workers here. My apartment janitor is a Tajik. They're mostly quite liberal, but that may be because Tajikistan was under the Russian boot for so long.

Last edited:

IbrahimJahnavi

So we are in agreement then. I presume you dont want the taliban to take over either. And I know plenty of Tajiks here in Moscow. Most of them are toilet cleaners and low skilled workers here. My apartment janitor is a Tajik. They're mostly quite liberal, but that may be because Tajikistan was under the Russian boot for so long.
dont lie, Indians dont poo in loo.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
dont lie, Indians dont poo in loo.
Haha, that's all you got? Anyway, I'll make sure to give my Tajik janitor a 100 ruble tip for properly cleaning the floors. Btw, look at the economic condition of Tajikistan. 800 dollar per capita income, LOL. And half of that comes from remittances from the same Tajik labourers in Russia. Even in my workplace I get to boss over a few Tajik workers.

IbrahimJahnavi

Haha, that's all you got? Anyway, I'll make sure to give my Tajik janitor a 100 ruble tip for properly cleaning the floors. Btw, look at the economic condition of Tajikistan. 800 dollar per capita income, LOL. And half of that comes from remittances from the same Tajik labourers in Russia. Even in my workplace I get to boss over a few Tajik workers.
80% of Indians live in Slums below poverty line, 65%+ are street shitters and you are talking about Prosperity lol.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
80% of Indians live in Slums below poverty line, 65%+ are street shitters and you are talking about Prosperity lol.
Meanwhile, in your shit country, 95% of people are street shitters:

Afghanistan has a population of 29 million, with 79% of the population living in rural areas. Only 27% of its population has access to improved water sources, and it goes down to 20% in rural areas, the lowest percentage in the world. The numbers get even worse when you look at the percentage of people with access to improved sanitation facilities. With the numbers at 5% nationwide, and only 1% in rural areas, Afghanistan again ranks the worst in the world. In Kabul, with a population of 6 million, 80% of the people lack access to safe drinking water, and 95% lack access to improved sanitation facilities.

https://www.hydratelife.org/afghanistans-water-crisis/

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles