Trump recognizes Jerusalem as part of Israel upsetting Islamic world

Tactical Frog

Country flag
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...ls-work-for-peace-between-jews-and-arabs.html

After Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, evangelicals work for peace between Jews and Arabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilarious read. Thank you !

« 41 percent (of evangelical christians) agree with the statement: “Jewish people have a biblical right to the land of Israel, but also have a responsibility to share the land with Palestinian Arabs.” Another 28 percent disagree, while 31 percent say they’re not sure. »

Kalki_2018

Country flag
LoL Malaysia??? Last time Indonesian troops entered malaysia they couldn't do jackshit. What will they do in Israel? They won't even make it till Andamans in one piece.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
still others alleging it imbibes the anti-Muslim right-wing consensus of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Exactly what I thought of................

Chimpoo

Country flag
The Indian government would have been almost certainly been given legal advice not to support this openly, given the border disputes with China, in Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh.

I think the Indian government is right to be cautious about offering official international statements ,that legitimise the forcible transfer of territory by military conquest.

Otmshank7

The Indian government would have been almost certainly been given legal advice not to support this openly, given the border disputes with China, in Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh.

I think the Indian government is right to be cautious about offering official international statements ,that legitimise the forcible transfer of territory by military conquest.
legal advice.. LoL. Same legal advice that said bring the UN into the kashmir dispute?

What does Jerusalem have to do with anything to do with the occupation of Indian territory in kashmir or any other part of india?

The Indian government since deoccupation have been morons. Kashmir would have never been disputed if Indians showed some balls and didn't worry about arbitrary and temporary international sentiment.

Back to jureSalam how was it a forcible transfer?

Hamza Baloch

My relatives are reporting massive anti-Israel/US protests in Balochistan.

Pic from Balochistan

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
@Hamza Baloch the US will care two hoots what the Islamic world does and screams all of you can cry a river blood but the fact remains that Jerusalem is the capital of the state of Israel and shall remain so I wish India To did the same its time that this Political correctness be damned

sthf

Country flag
My relatives are reporting massive anti-Israel/US protests in Balochistan.

Pic from Balochistan
I see about a dozen guys. Is this called massive in a country that has more people than Brazil?

anoop_mig25

Country flag
I think russia has allready recognized jerusalem as israel capital before US .Just that they have not moved there consulate in jerusalem

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles