Trump Disavows Nuclear Deal and Denounces Iranian Leadership

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Seems like pakis agreed to US's plan for Iran invasion
This is 2001 all over again. But this might turn out pretty well for Pakis if they play their cards right.

1. Iran's stake in Afghanistan is neutralised.
2. Iran is Shia so no threat of terrorist reprisal at home. It might even win them some respite from home grown jihadis.
3. Can be even more brutal in stamping down on the Baloch independence movement.
3. Saudi senpai, might finally notice them.
4. Tanking economy might get Amreekan dolla.
5. Does not impact China's interests one bit.

SELVAM

Another thing is whenever Yankees need pakistan for their geopolitical game, they bring paki military to power. with current political scenario in pakistan, i expect another coup in pakistan

IndianHawk

Country flag
Only reason Iran has not gone nuclear till now is open threat by Israel that Israel will not tolerate nuclear Iran.
It is anyway good for India. We need mullahs to go and nuclear Iran doesn't benefit us in anyway.

Regarding chabahar it is in interest of Iran as much as in interest of India. Sanctions can delay this may be by a year or two. Nothing more . No serious change there.

Willy2

This is 2001 all over again. But this might turn out pretty well for Pakis if they play their cards right.

1. Iran's stake in Afghanistan is neutralised.
2. Iran is Shia so no threat of terrorist reprisal at home. It might even win them some respite from home grown jihadis.
3. Can be even more brutal in stamping down on the Baloch independence movement.
3. Saudi senpai, might finally notice them.
4. Tanking economy might get Amreekan dolla.
5. Does not impact China's interests one bit.
Don't know ,but Possibly "na"pakis dump US permanently ,in a attempt to sell itself to Russi-China( They desfinately let any harm to Iran) ,they might sell nukes to Iranian .....

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
fallout of

1) india refusing to send troops to afghanistan
2) rejection of F-16
The Iran deal is much larger than the insignificant F-16 deal. If you are talking about the sudden 'understanding' between Trump and Paki 'leaders', this could be something unrelated to India, we have to wait and see.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Don't know ,but Possibly "na"pakis dump US permanently ,in a attempt to sell itself to Russi-China( They desfinately let any harm to Iran) ,they might sell nukes to Iranian .....
Pakis will sleep with anyone and everyone against India. It is not a zero sum game. Having a 'friendly' regime in Iran will solve a large chunk of the Baloch problem for them. They can sell this to China as securing the region for CPEC. How Russia fits in, I don't know.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Seems like pakis agreed to US's plan for Iran invasion
Also, bcs he don't want Pakis to suck only Russian and Chinese lollipop. He needs a loyal servant in this part of the world and considering geographic location of Pak

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Trump is china russia agent. He is giving more space to other players in that region. Now pakis became relevant again.

sthf

Country flag
@Dovah
I am pretty certain it is. A war with North Korea is the least winnable war US could imagine. Kim family spent last three generations preparing for an invasion. Their is not a single country on this earth that has as many fanatical brainwashed masses as NK.

If US plan was to humiliate NK with a brief skirmish where US and SK forces would have mopped the floor with NK military, Nukuclar NK killed that plan even without Chini interference. Fat Kim wants to be left alone and has no other designs.

Iran on the other hand wants to kick Israel's ass to show the Ummah who's the boss. But if Israel is lost then where will Jeesus return?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@Dovah
I am pretty certain it is. A war with North Korea is the least winnable war US could imagine. Kim family spent last three generations preparing for an invasion. Their is not a single country on this earth that has as many fanatical brainwashed masses as NK.

If US plan was to humiliate NK with a brief skirmish where US and SK forces would have mopped the floor with NK military, Nukuclar NK killed that plan even without Chini interference. Fat Kim wants to be left alone and has no other designs.

Iran on the other hand wants to kick Israel's ass to show the Ummah who's the boss. But if Israel is lost then where will Jeesus return?
I think more than Israel it is SA that is itching for a fight. Qatari crises is going on in parallel, with Iran being its ally. Things are about to get interesting. Need to wait and see if the American congress reinstate the sanctions, once that happens it is just a matter of time before reports of WMD development, followed by an invasion.

Last edited:

IndiaRising

Country flag
The Iran deal is much larger than the insignificant F-16 deal. If you are talking about the sudden 'understanding' between Trump and Paki 'leaders', this could be something unrelated to India, we have to wait and see.
I'm talking about the newly found camaraderie between trump and pakistan.

sthf

Country flag
I think more than Israel it is SA that is itching for a fight
Yep. Israel right now is a side show in this whole drama and last thing they want is to take sides. But if shit hits the fan, you can bet your top dollar that rockets will rain down on Israel and Iran will try it's best to involve them just like Saddam did.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I'm talking about the newly found camaraderie between trump and pakistan.
Meh... more like a branding exercise. This is more about inflating Trump's ego than Pakistan. The signal is not that Pakistan did something, it is Trump made Pakistan do something.

Remember his praise for China after Eleven showed how he was doing a lot on NK and how quickly he turned on them once they made one contradictory statement. American Foreign Policy is very fickle right now. We need to wait and see.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Tbh I think KSA is Israel's bae, possibly bitch...
In spite of all the, "we hate Yehudi" KSA's interests align nicely with Israel's....
I think more than Israel it is SA that is itching for a fight. Qatari crises is going on in parallel, with Iran being its ally. Things are about to get interesting. Need to wait and see if the American congress reinstate the sanctions, once that happens it is just a matter of time before reports of WMD development, followed by an invasion.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Middle east will go kaboom-2!! Also, with shale, at least the oil prices will be stable, so no worries.

Trump is trying to preempt one more nuke nation. Deals did not stop any country capable of building a nuke to not build it. It is just a matter of time.

But US cant put boots on the ground and without that you can't win wars.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles