Trump announces Israel-UAE Peace Deal

airtel

Country flag
Israel doesn’t sells weapons to Chinese anymore. Most of Chinese-Israeli cooperation happened back in the 1980s to 2000s after that US started to crack down on this trade. Israelis since have back tracked on many deals to stay on US’s good side. I am not talking about US Foreign Policy I am talking about Indian foreign policy. What I am trying to get at is that making an alliance with Saudis is not a good idea.

It is a good Idea as long as we are supporting them from outside and they are investing billions of dollars in India and giving employment to Indians .

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It is a good Idea as long as we are supporting them from outside and they are investing billions of dollars in India and giving employment to Indians .
They also fund thousands of Wahabi/Salafi Madrasas that are used to radicalize the Muslims in India. Many Islamic Terrorists that have origins in India starts the path of full blown Islamic Terrorism from these Madrasas funded by the Saudis and Qataris.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yes Israel supports 2 state solution. Argument is on what and how much land
Two State Solution is dead. The Jewish settlers in the West Bank would never allow for a two state solution. They want to control as much territory as possible before any solution is made. Many Jewish people’s most religious and cultural Sites are located in the West Bank. A creation of a separate Palestinian State would make some of these sites ending up under the control of the Muslims. It is my opinion they should take what remains of the territory occupied by the Palestinians and amalgamate it to form an autonomous region or state under the Israeli National Government. I believe One-state solution is the only way peace can return to the Levant.

Willy3

Country flag
Solution of west bank would be a separate Judea state under Israeli protectorate, they want to pass more jew in those land so that they had demographic edge in the future democracy

Flying Dagger

Country flag
They also fund thousands of Wahabi/Salafi Madrasas that are used to radicalize the Muslims in India. Many Islamic Terrorists that have origins in India starts the path of full blown Islamic Terrorism from these Madrasas funded by the Saudis and Qataris.
That's our internal impotency even Iran Bangladesh Malaysia Indonesia does that to us and Nepal .

For that gov needs to clearly define whether we are an Islamic state or a Hindu nation . Whether we have a thousands of year old continuous identity or we are another conquest of Islamic world.

That's not going to happen so this will continue whether we have gud relationship with Saudi or not.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
The second paragraph in the statement is unwanted and shout how weak and subjugated we are in front of Muslim world.

It shouts and says India is a nation you can mock and play around with. Palestine is basically a Hindu hater group with their full on support for pakistan, to toe their line and support for them by this statement only solidify that we are a weak nation.

Does Israel support 2 state solution? Or is this another NAM idea from our side.

View attachment 56273

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
#BREAKING: for the first time, An Israeli commercial flight #LY971 has entered the airspace of the UAE ahead of landing in Abu Dhabi.

Now Al bakistanis be like

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
#BREAKING: for the first time, An Israeli commercial flight #LY971 has entered the airspace of the UAE ahead of landing in Abu Dhabi.

Now Al bakistanis be like

UAE: Israeli delegation accompanied by aides to US President Donald Trump, including White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, arrive in Abu Dhabi. Kushner says, "We just completed a truly historic flight, the first-ever commercial flight from Isreal to an Arab Gulf country."

First time in a history, Israeli has been raised in UAE

I can’t hold my tears and can’t describe my happiness. All thanks & praise to Allah who made this day in my life. Alhamdulillah The day will come soon when I will see the same blue flag

of peace in Saudi Arabia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles