Truck ploughs into crowd at Berlin Christmas market

Kshatriya87

Country flag
http://www.firstpost.com/world/truc...ristmas-market-nine-dead-reuters-3164600.html

BERLIN A truck ploughed into a crowded Christmas market in the German capital Berlin on Monday evening, killing nine people and injuring up to 50 others, police said. German media, citing police at the scene, said first indications pointed to an attack on the market, situated at the foot of the ruined Kaiser Wilhelm memorial church, which was kept as a bombed-out ruin after World War Two.The incident evoked memories of an attack in France in July when Tunisian-born man drove a 19-tonne truck along the beach front, mowing down people who had gathered to watch the fireworks on Bastille Day, killing 86 people. The attack was claimed by Islamic State.The truck careered into the Berlin market at what would have been one of the most crowded times for the Christmas market, when adults and children would be gathering in the traditional cluster of wooden huts that sell food and Christmas goods.Berlin police said nine people were killed"I heard a big noise and then I moved on the Christmas market and saw much chaos...many injured people," Jan Hollitzer, deputy editor in chief of Berliner Morgenpost, told CNN.

"It was really traumatic."Police cars and ambulances converged quickly on the scene as a huge security operation unfolded. The fate of the driver of the truck was not immediately clear, but Bild newspaper said he was on the run.Emma Rushton, a tourist visiting Berlin, told CNN the truck seemed to be travelling at about 40 mph (65 Kmh).

Asked how many were injured, she said that as she walked back to her hotel, she saw at least 10.Julian Reichelt, editor in chief of Bild Berlin, said that there was currently a massive security operation under way."The scene certainly looks like a reminder of what we have seen in Nice," Reichelt said.

(This version of the story has been refiled to fix headline) (Reporting by Michael Nienaber; Writing by Robin Pomeroy and Ralph Boulton)

This story has not been edited by Firstpost staff and is generated by auto-feed.

First Published On : Dec 20, 2016 02:30 IST

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
it is similar to paris
these fuckin scums is threat to every one. I hope german police takes measure against these people. This is not going good.
Festive season is coming and these mullas are out.. wtf?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Fucking Idiots.....Time to deport these animals.
@Screambowl How far is this location from your place?

airtel

Country flag
Berlin terror attack: Twelve dead and 48 injured as truck ploughs into crowd at Christmas market

Watch | Live: Aftermath of Berlin Market where truck ran into crowds Live

20 December 2016 • 1:20am
  • 12 dead and 48 injured, some severely, at Berlin market
  • Suspect arrested at Victory Column, co-driver dead
  • Co-driver Polish national, suspected driver's nationality unclear
  • Police indicate incident is likely to be terror related
  • NY Post: Isil have claimed responsibility
  • SITE monitor says Isil claim is not true
  • Attack occurred at Breitscheidplatz, outside the landmark Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
Germany was the victim of a suspected mass terror attack on Monday night after a lorry ploughed into a busy Christmas market in Berlin.

At least twelve people were killed and 48 were injured, some seriously, after the vehicle mounted the pavement at about 40mph and crashed into them.

The driver, whose nationality is unknown, was reported to have fled but was later said to have been arrested by police. A passenger in the lorry – which came from Poland and may have been hijacked – was later found dead inside. It is believed he may have been the original driver of the truck.

Police said the incident – which echoed an attack in Nice in July this year where 86 people were killed by a truck driven by a terrorist inspired by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) – appeared to be deliberate. On Monday night they warned local residents to stay indoors.

The crash was labelled as an apparent "terrorist attack" by the White House. National Security spokesman Ned Price said the US condemned the events "in the strongest terms".

Watch | Shocking aftermath of Berlin christmas market ploughed by lorry 00:57

Officials were said to be investigating the crash as a terrorist act, according to a German intelligence source, CNN reported on Monday night.

Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, expressed her sympathy for the victims of the incident.

Germany was put on high alert for a major terror attack in the months after Mrs Merkel opened the country’s borders to more than one million refugees from the Middle East.

Within minutes of last night’s incident, far-Right politicians were criticised for exploiting the attack to suggest that Germany’s generosity had allowed extremists into the country.

The carnage came just hours after the Russian ambassador to Turkey had been shot dead in the Turkish capital Ankara by a policeman who claimed to be taking revenge for Moscow’s involvement in the battle for Aleppo.

And it followed warnings that Isil terrorists may target Christmas markets in Europe.

Watch | Berlin market eyewitness: "It was far too reminiscent of Nice" 01:26

Witnesses of the Berlin attack described scenes of panic and horror as a lorry veered off the street and ploughed into the crowded Christmas market just off the famous shopping street of Kurfürstendamm at around 8pm local time (7pm GMT).

Emma Rushton, a tourist, told CNN: “We were enjoying the Christmas lights and mulled wine. We were ready to get up when we heard a loud bang, To our left we saw Christmas lights torn down and the top of an articulated lorry crashing through the stalls and through people.

“We wanted to get out as soon as possible. We wanted to get to a safe place. In my opinion, it was going at 40mph, there was no sign it was slowing down. It did not feel like an accident. There was no way it could have come off like an accident, it was through the middle of the market. The stall where mulled wine was being served was crushed. I saw people bleeding, lying in the pavement.”

Mike Fox, who was visiting Berlin from Birmingham, said the lorry missed him by around three yards.

“It was definitely deliberate,” he said. He added that he helped people who appeared to have broken limbs, and that others were trapped under Christmas stands.

Crushed stalls were left in the remains of the Christmas market last night, in the shadow of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, which is preserved in ruins from Second World War bombing.

Other witnesses described bystanders rushing to the aid of the injured in the immediate aftermath of the attack. Many of the injured were said to be in a life-threatening condition last night.

Witnesses described the driver of the lorry as “Eastern European” in appearance.

The truck, which had Polish number plates, belonged to a Polish delivery company.

The company said the vehicle, which was loaded with steel beams, had left Poland for Berlin earlier in the day but that contact with the driver was lost at around 4pm local time (3pm GMT) and the firm believed the lorry may have been hijacked.

Ariel Zurawski, the owner of the vehicle, told Polish television his cousin had initially been driving the truck, but he believed it had been hijacked.

“I can say, hand on heart, that the man who drove into those people in the centre of Berlin was not my driver,” Mr Zurawksi said.

“This is my cousin. I’ve known him since birth. I have faith in him, this is not the man I know, they have done something to him.” He said he believed the dead man found inside the cab of the lorry was his cousin.

Berlin police said they suspected the truck was stolen from a construction site in Poland. There were unconfirmed reports in the German press last night that the alleged truck driver had arrived in the country this year as a refugee from Pakistan.

There has long been concern in Germany that the country’s traditional Christmas markets could be a target for a terror attack. German intelligence picked up several indications of an imminent attack on a market in the days leading up to the attack, according to Die Welt newspaper.

The attack took place at 8pm (7pm GMT) last night, when the market was thronged with Christmas shoppers and people stopping off for a mug of Glühwein or mulled wine on their way home. The Breitscheidplatz market, where the attack took place, is particularly vulnerable as it is situated on a pedestrian island between two busy thoroughfares.

Witnesses said the truck had approached from Budapester Strasse, to the north of the market, before veering into the stalls without slowing.

“With the apparent attack on the Christmas market in Berlin, our worst fears have come true,” Stephan Mayer of Mrs Merkel’s Bavarian sister party, the Christian Social Union (CSU), said.

“Now the security concepts at all the Christmas markets in Germany have to be examined — including the question of whether they can still take place at all.”

Since Nice, security experts have warned that it is largely impossible to protect people against this style of attack, in which a lorry is driven into a crowd.

Attention will now focus on the identity of the perpetrators. Any indication that they may have been asylum-seekers will heap pressure on Mrs Merkel over her controversial “open door” refugee policy, under which more than one million migrants entered Germany last year.

Berlin market lorry attack map
Ariel Zurawski, the owner of the vehicle, told Polish television his cousin had been driving the vehicle, which had stopped off in Berlin on its way back from Italy with a consignment of steel.

Mr Zurawski said the driver’s wife had spoken to him around 4pm, but had been unable to reach him later.

“I can say hand on heart that the man who drove into those people in the centre of Berlin was not my driver,” Mr Zurawksi said.

“This is my cousin. I’ve known him since birth. I have faith in him, this is not the man I know, they have done something to him.”

Mr Zurawski later said he believed the dead man found inside the cab of the lorry was his cousin.

"My wife told me they had found a body in the cab. From what they say it could be my driver. My cousin,” he said. “Please forgive me but I can't talk any more now."

There has long been concern in Germany that the country’s traditional Christmas markets could be a target for a terror attack. German intelligence picked up several indications of an imminent attack on a market in the days leading up to the attack, according to Die Welt newspaper.

Mrs Merkel has distanced herself from the policy in recent months, and promised it will never be repeated, after her party suffered damaging losses in regional elections and with general elections looming next year.

Germany recent terror attacks

Auto update

1:02AM
Berlin police raise death toll to 12
Berlin police have raised the death toll to 12 with 48 injured in the early hours of Tuesday adding that some of the injured are in severe condition.

Police had previously reported that 9 people had died and at least 50 were injured in the incident.

Traurige Gewissheit, heute verloren am #Breitscheidplatz 12 Menschen ihr Leben, 48 liegen, zum Teil schwer verletzt, in Krankenhäusern.

— PolizeiBerlinEinsatz (@PolizeiBerlin_E) 20 December 2016

12:35AM
Driver said to be "refugee from Pakistan" - unconfirmed reports
Unconfirmed reports in the German press on Monday night claimed that the driver of the truck had arrived in the country this year as a refugee from Pakistan.

German newspaper "Die Welt" reported sources saying that the suspected driver is a Pakistani refugee who arrived in the country on February 16, 2016.

The newspaper, which had previously reported the nationality of the suspect to be Chechen, quoted the Tagesspiegel reporting that the person arrested in connection to the incident was known to police for minor criminal offences unrelated to terrorism.

Daily newspaper Tagesspiegel reported "security sources" saying that the person arrested was "Pakistani or Afghani". The report has not been confirmed.

Security and rescue workers tend to the area after a lorry truck was ploughed through a Christmas market in Berlin Credit: Getty Images

11:49PM
Berlin police: Suspected that lorry was stolen
"It is suspected that the truck was stolen from a construction site in Poland. The investigations are still ongoing." Berlin police said on Monday night on Twitter.

It is suspected that the truck was stolen from a construction site in Poland.
The investigations are still ongoing.#Breitscheidplatz

— PolizeiBerlinEinsatz (@PolizeiBerlin_E) 19 December 2016
The Polish owner of the lorry that ploughed into the market confirmed his driver was missing.

"We haven't heard from him since this afternoon. We don't know what happened to him. He's my cousin, I've known him since I was a kid. I can vouch for him," transport company owner Ariel Zurawski told AFP.

The company's transport manager, Lukasz Wasik, said the driver is 37 years old and had been transporting Thyssen steel products from Italy to Berlin.

"The company where he was supposed to unload the products in Berlin was not able to receive them and told him to return on Tuesday morning. They told him to wait in Berlin somewhere," Wasik told AFP.

"We lost contact with him around 3:00 pm local time (1400 GMT). We don't know what happened - whether he was taken hostage, killed. We know nothing. We're very worried about him."

"What a tragedy," he added.

11:45PM
Eyewitness describes Berlin Christmas market incident
Eyewitness Emma Rushton describes seeing the truck that rammed through a crowded Christmas market in central Berlin, killing at least nine people.

Watch | Berlin market eyewitness: "It was far too reminiscent of Nice" 01:26

11:34PM
Berlin police: 45 wounded taken to hospital
The rescue operation at the incident site has terminated, Berlin police said on Twitter.

Police say that 45 people have been taken to hospital.

The fire department @Berliner_Fw endet their rescue work at #Breitscheidplatz. 45 partially heavily injured were brought to Berlin hospitals

— PolizeiBerlinEinsatz (@PolizeiBerlin_E) 19 December 2016

11:29PM
Donald Trump blames 'Islamist terrorists' for 'slaughter' of Christians in Berlin
US president-elect Donald Trump has blamed 'Islamist terrorists' for 'slaughter' of Christians in Berlin in a statement released late on Monday.

The White House and Italian foreign minister have referred to the market incident as an "attack" while German authorities have refrained from using the term to describe the events so far.

"ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad," Mr Trump said in the statement, using an acronym for Islamic State or Isil.

Trump statement on Berlin pic.twitter.com/Sf8dJVV70J

— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) 19 December 2016
On Twitter, thee president-elect said the attack, along with others in Turkey and Switzerland, showed "it is only getting worse. The civilized world must change thinking!"

Today there were terror attacks in Turkey, Switzerland and Germany - and it is only getting worse. The civilized world must change thinking!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 19 December 2016
German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said there were many signs that the incident was an attack.

"I don't want to use the word 'attack' yet, although there are many things pointing to one," he told public television after at least nine people were killed in the incident.

11:16PM
Italy foreign minister 'pained' by Berlin deaths
Angelino Alfano, the Italian foreign minister, says he was "deeply stricken and pained" by the deaths of nine people in Berlin when a heavy truck crashed into a Christmas market.

Though German police say it is too early to call whether the incident was intentional, Mr Aflano referred to it as an attack.

In a statement provided by Italy's foreign ministry, Alfano expresses closeness to Germans "in this sad moment that instead should be of joy and peace in the approach to the Christmas holidays."

Alfano says attacks "won't change our determination to combat terrorism" alongside international partners and in particular Germany, saying the two countries are in strict coordination.

Spregevole attacco al cuore dell'Europa. Vicini a famiglie delle vittime, al Governo e al popolo tedesco colpito da questa tragedia #Berlino

— Angelino Alfano (@angealfa) 19 December 2016
"Disgusting attack to the heart of Europe," the minister said on Twitter.

"Close to the victims' families, to the German government and people hit by this tragedy #Berlin".

French president Francois Hollande expressed his "solidarity and compassion" with the German people and chancellor on Twitter.

J'exprime ma solidarité et ma compassion à la Chancelière Merkel, au peuple allemand et aux familles des victimes de Berlin.

— François Hollande (@fhollande) 19 December 2016
Separately, Italy's ambassador in Berlin, Pietro Benassi, told Italian state TV that German authorities couldn't say yet if any foreigners were among the victims.

11:13PM
Nationality of Berlin crash driver still unclear - police spokesman
The nationality of the suspected truck driver is still unclear, a police spokesman said.

The suspect, who fled the crash scene and was later arrested, was being interrogated by officers, police spokesman Thomas Neuendorf told reporters.

He added that the crashed truck had a Polish license plate and that German officials were in contact with Polish authorities.

10:50PM
France boosts security at Christmas markets after Berlin deaths
Security has been beefed up at Christmas markets throughout France following the deadly "attack" in Berlin on Monday, French Interior Minister Bruno Le Roux said.

"Security at Christmas markets was immediately reinforced" after "the attack" in which a lorry ploughed into a Berlin Christmas market killing at least nine people, he said.

Europe has been on high alert for most of 2016. In November, the US state department issued an alert to its citizens about a heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season.

10:47PM
More about the lorry
The lorry belongs to a Polish firm based in the northern town of Gryfino, just a stone's throw from the German border.

The company owner said the vehicle involved in the incident was new and only had about 30,000 kilometres on the clock.

10:44PM
Dead co-driver Polish national
German police said that the dead passenger in the truck's passenger seat was Polish, the nationality of the suspected driver is still unclear.

Glass is shattered on the windshield as police walk near the damaged lorry truck after it was ploughed through a Christmas market in Berlin Credit: Getty Images

10:28PM
White House condemns apparent 'terrorist attack'
The United States labeled the Berlin events as an apparent "terrorist attack".

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms what appears to have been a terrorist attack on a Christmas Market in Berlin, Germany, which has killed and wounded dozens," White House National Security spokesman Ned Price said in a statement late on Monday.

"Germany is one of our closest partners and strongest allies, and we stand together with Berlin in the fight against all those who target our way of life and threaten our societies.

"We have been in touch with German officials, and we stand ready to provide assistance as they recover from and investigate this horrific incident."

White House statement on attack in Berlin, Germany pic.twitter.com/Hl3gBuW2a9

— Jason Calabretta (@JasonCalabretta) December 19, 2016

10:20PM
Lorry's owner: This is my cousin
Matthew Day in Warsaw writes:

Ariel Zurawski, the owner of the lorry, told Polish television: “This is my cousin. I’ve known him since birth. I have faith in him, this is not the man I know, they have done something to him.”

Mr Zurawski said he believed his cousin and had been high jacked and his lorry stolen.

“I can say hand on heart that the man who drove into those people in the centre of Berlin was not my driver.”

He added that the driver had left Italy and was staying in Berlin where he was due to drop off his cargo of steel elements. The laden lorry weighed about 25 tonnes.

Mr Zurawski said his cousin had been in the profession for 15 years and was an experienced driver. “His wife had talked with about noon but after 4pm she could not get hold of him.”

The lorry's owner added: "My wife told me they had found a body in the cab. From what they say it could be my driver. My cousin. Please forgive me but I can't talk any more now."

Poland's foreign ministry said on Monday night that it had no information on the nationality of the driver.

10:11PM
SITE: Isil have not claimed responsibility
The director of the SITE intelligence group says that the New York Post report is wrong.

1) Reports that #ISIS has claimed responsibility for #Berlin #Germany attack are false. No such claim as of yet.

— Rita Katz (@Rita_Katz) December 19, 2016
2) If indeed inspired by #ISIS, ISIS' Amaq won't claim since one is still alive&would likely wait until authorities confirm #ISIS allegiance

— Rita Katz (@Rita_Katz) December 19, 2016

10:04PM
New York Post: Isil claims responsibility
The Iraqi Popular Mobilization Force has tweeted that Isil was taking credit for the incident, according to the New York Post.

It's worth bearing in mind that claims of responsibility have to be approached with caution: they do not necessarily mean that an attack was directed by them, or indeed that it had anything to do with them. It's often just a celebration.

9:56PM
People still milling around near the market
Joseph Spencer in Berlin writes:

Police have closed the access roads to traffic from up to half a mile away from Der Hohle Zahn, or the hollow tooth, as the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church is known to locals. There are still a remarkable number of people on the streets, though nearly all are moving in the same direction away from church.

People are still on the streets of Berlin
My Turkish-German taxi driver, Fathi, born in Berlin, showed me a video he downloaded to his iPhone of what appeared to be the immediate aftermath of truck crash, with people on the ground and others screaming in the background.

"It's not good for Germany, no, it's not good for the world" he told me.

The Christmas market by the church itself has been cordoned off by armed police every few metres or so, but is otherwise quiet.

9:37PM
"Could be accident or attack"
Reuters - BERLIN STATE INTERIOR MINISTER SAYS BACKGROUND OF TRUCK CRASH AT BERLIN CHRISTMAS MARKET STILL UNCLEAR, COULD BE ACCIDENT OR ATTACK

9:33PM
Berlin police warn people to stay at home
Please help us. Stay home and do not spread rumors. Follow us here for important information. #Breitscheidplatz

— PolizeiBerlinEinsatz (@PolizeiBerlin_E) December 19, 2016

9:31PM
British tourist: "This was not an accident"
Emma Rushton, a British tourist, has been speaking to CNN from her hotel room in Berlin.

She said:

"We were enjoying the Christmas lights when we heard a loud bang.

"We were sitting down, ready to get up. We saw to our left Christmas lights torn down and we saw the top of an articulated lorry crashing through the stalls and through people."

The lorry in Berlin
The lorry was driving fast, and it showed few signs that it was slowing down, she said. She looked on in horror as the black 7.5-tonne vehicle ploughed through a mulled wine stand, crushing those inside and around it.

"We wanted to get out as soon as possible, we wanted to get to a safe place.

"I saw people bleeding, lying in the pavement. The store where mulled wine was being served was crushed."

She said she considered stopping to help the wounded, but decided it was too dangerous to remain in the area, and instead returned to her hotel.

"From my opinion, it was going at 40mph, there was no road nearby and no signs it was slowing down.

"It did not feel like an accident...there was no way it could have come off like an accident, it was through the middle of the market."

9:19PM
Images of the lorry
The truck which crashed through the Christmas market on Breitscheidplatz square Credit: Reuters

9:10PM
US state department warned about attacks
On November 21, the state department warned Americans travelling to Europe to be aware of possible terrorist attacks on Christmas markets.

They wrote:

U.S. citizens should exercise caution at holiday festivals, events, and outdoor markets. This Travel Alert expires on February 20, 2017.

Credible information indicates the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or Da'esh), al-Qa'ida, and their affiliates continue to plan terrorist attacks in Europe, with a focus on the upcoming holiday season and associated events.

U.S. citizens should also be alert to the possibility that extremist sympathizers or self-radicalized extremists may conduct attacks during this period with little or no warning. Terrorists may employ a wide variety of tactics, using both conventional and non-conventional weapons and targeting both official and private interests.

8:51PM
Angela Merkel receives briefing
Reuters are reporting that German Chancellor Angela Merkel is currently being briefed by the interior minister.

8:47PM
Facebook safety check activated
Facebook has activated its 'Safety Check' feature which allows people who are in the affected area to check-in as "safe". The social media site has already declared the event as a "terrorist attack", before the police.

Facebook Safety Check
8:43PM
Suspect arrested, co-driver dead
A co-driver in the lorry is dead, according to Germany's N24 TV.

The same channel is also confirming reports that a suspect has been arrested.

8:38PM
Suspect arrested?
According to a German journalist, Berlin police have arrested a suspect at Victory Column, a major tourist attraction in the city. Police have not officially confirmed this.

Lt. @polizeiberlin wurde ein Tatverdächtiger an der Siegessäule festgenommen. #breitscheidplatz

— Benjamin Denes (@berlinflaneur) December 19, 2016
Lt. @polizeiberlin wurde ein Tatverdächtiger an der Siegessäule festgenommen. #breitscheidplatz

— Benjamin Denes (@berlinflaneur) December 19, 2016

8:20PM
Did German intelligence fear an attack?
German intelligence have been intercepting indications of a possible attack on a Christmas market in Berlin for several days, Welt newspaper is claiming

8:15PM
Is driver still on run?
According to unverified reports the driver of the lorry has not yet been apprehended, as police launch manhunt.

Paramedics treat the injured in Berlin following the attack Credit: Reuters

8:06PM
'Several dead, 50 injured'
According to local police, at least 50 people have been badly injured and several people have died.

Local media, citing police at the scene, said first indications pointed to an attack on the market, situated near the fashionable Kurfuerstendamm avenue and at the foot of the ruined Kaiser Wilhelm memorial church that was kept as a ruin after World War Two.

The incident evoked memories of an attack in France in July when Tunisian-born Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel drove a 19-tonne truck along the beach front, mowing down people who had gathered to watch the fireworks on Bastille Day, killing 86 people.

Police shot the driver dead in the Nice attack claimed by Islamic State.

Television pictures from Berlin showed the truck standing amid debris by small wooden stalls that make up the "Christkindlmarkt" of which there are several in Berlin at this time of year. Police cars and ambulances converged on the scene.

7:57PM
Lorry travelling at 40mph - and wasn't slowing down
Eyewitnesses say the incident does not look like an accident.

Emma Rushton, who was at the market wrote on Twitter:

We were enjoying the Xmas lights and mulled wine. We were sat, ready to get up,we heard a loud bang, we saw to our left Xmas lights torn down and we saw the top of an articulated lorry crashing through the stalls and through people.

We wanted to get out as soon as possible. We wanted to get to a safe place. From my opinion, it was going at 40mph, there was no road nearby and no signs it was slowing down. It did not feel like an accident. There was no way it could have come off like an accident, it was through the middle of the market. The story where mulled wine was being served was crushed. I saw people bleeding, lying in the pavement.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/19/lorry-ploughs-crowd-christmas-market-berlin/

pmaitra

RIP to the victims.

What does Frau Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkelovskaya have to say about this?

Akshay_Fenix

Meh, only 12 died. So what?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Brood Father

Country flag
Islamic terrorism and islamophobia feed off each other.

RIP to victims.

Although most of these so-called incidents are false flag anyway. It just seems too convenient.
12 people died and this degenerate shithole is talking about false flag
Pathetic...
And listen Islamophobia is a word of past , people are not afraid of Islam anymore , they despise and hate islam to the very core

Akshay_Fenix

12 people died and this degenerate shithole is talking about false flag
Pathetic...
And listen Islamophobia is a word of past , people are not afraid of Islam anymore , they despise and hate islam to the very core
Nobody bats an eye when such things happen in India.
60 Indian soldiers + 100+ civilians died due to terrorism from Pakistan this year alone. Except Indians, did anyone else give a fuck about it?

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Thanks for admitting you hate. This hate fuels hate from the other side, so basically you and the terrorists feed off each other.
You developed some sort of immunity to our posts.

Great going, Mr. Genius.

All the while relishing in the murder of innocents and children.
No wonder, the world is such a fucked up place.

I guess, you cream your pants when ever you read the murders and terrorism.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles