Trident of peru in Ramayana

josan420

Country flag

In Ramyan, when King Sugriv directs his men in all directions in search of Sita. He instructs one group to go towards the east direction and asked them to look for a Trident etched on a mountain. King Surgive says that the Trident is "A long Golden flag-stick with three limbs stuck on top. It always glitters in when seen from sky".This trident is on the west coast of Peru – Lima and it really can be seen glittering from the sky even today

The perfect description can only mean that either Sugriv or somebody even earlier must have seen this trident from the sky, probably from an airplane (Vimana)!

Dr. Vartak says that the trident, a sign of the east was created by Lord Vishnu around 15000 – 17000 years ago.

The Trident of Peru in Ramayana | Mystery of india

sydsnyper

Country flag
Though you re-opened it, why did you have to close the thread? This was no slander, far-fetched yes, but not denigrating or DFI rule violating in any way.

Thread closed for staff review.

pmaitra

Though you re-opened it, why did you have to close the thread? This was no slander, far-fetched yes, but not denigrating or DFI rule violating in any way.
One of his earlier posts, IIRC, citing the same source, claiming the Vatican was a something, was deleted.

I did not want to take a stand on this, so handed it over to the staff.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One has to be very careful that as far as feasible the Forum remains a treasure house of authentic information.

It is not that all know the scriptures of religion.

When very startling (and this is startling) is a topic of a thread, it is wise to consult and reopen when those who know the scriptures corroborate.

There was an instance where a poster just posted an image to feed his abhorrence for a religion. It was not based on facts and instead on interpretation of his and others of his ilk. The thread would have gone down in flames, if not reviewed.

Better authentic than sorry. Don't you think that is a good idea?

Anyway, thanks for the post on the Trident. It sets the mind whirring, especially in today's controversies on religious text being incorporated in text books.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

In Ramyan, when King Sugriv directs his men in all directions in search of Sita. He instructs one group to go towards the east direction and asked them to look for a Trident etched on a mountain. King Surgive says that the Trident is "A long Golden flag-stick with three limbs stuck on top. It always glitters in when seen from sky".This trident is on the west coast of Peru – Lima and it really can be seen glittering from the sky even today

The perfect description can only mean that either Sugriv or somebody even earlier must have seen this trident from the sky, probably from an airplane (Vimana)!

Dr. Vartak says that the trident, a sign of the east was created by Lord Vishnu around 15000 – 17000 years ago.

The Trident of Peru in Ramayana | Mystery of india
Well in a previous thread I had told you that just because I am a Hindu I do not have to claim everything under the sun as of Hindu origin. It seems you did not get me. This are the Nazca lines of peru and they were created by an ancient South American tribe. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HINDUISM. You are posting utter rubbish and nonsense.

Nazca Lines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Also please stop giving your blog site as a reference)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, some may contest that everything stated in the scriptures of religions such as miracles of Jesus and the God speaking to Mohammed as total figment of imagination.

All this is a matter of Faith.

and I am not a Hindu!

It is true the wind carves many interesting forms.

Yet it is interesting that some forms coincide with the figments of scripture.

A conundrum at best!

Some contend that the Star of Bethlehem was no star, but a spacecraft bringing Baby Jesus to earth!

Jesus walked over water.

Many think that is bogus.

But those who are aware of Hatha Yoga claim that it is feasible.

Trailanga Swami floated on water in a sitting position and the British saw that!
http://www.deeptrancenow.com/exc_trailanga.htm

Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Last edited:

josan420

Country flag
Well in a previous thread I had told you that just because I am a Hindu I do not have to claim everything under the sun as of Hindu origin. It seems you did not get me. This are the Nazca lines of peru and they were created by an ancient South American tribe. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HINDUISM. You are posting utter rubbish and nonsense.
Origional author of this theory is Dr. Vartak, Who proved this in his Book Vaastav ramayana. may be u don't know there are many similarities between Maya and Danav Maya (mentioned in Ramayana and Mahabharata and in Veda) Maybe whole world was Hindu. As Hindism is oldest religion in the world. History going back to 20000 years.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well, some may contest that everything stated in the scriptures of religions such as miracles of Jesus and the God speaking to Mohammed as total figment of imagination.

All this is a matter of Faith.

and I am not a Hindu!

It is true the wind carves many interesting forms.

Yet it is interesting that some forms coincide with the figments of scripture.

A conundrum at best!

Some contend that the Star of Bethlehem was no star, but a spacecraft bringing Baby Jesus to earth!

Jesus walked over water.

Many think that is bogus.

But those who are aware of Hatha Yoga claim that it is feasible.

Trailanga Swami floated on water in a sitting position and the British saw that!
Trailanga Swami - Autobiography of a Yogi

Ripley's Believe it or Not.
Sir, The world as we know, knows Jesus only to 2000 years ago. But we in "SANATAHANA DHARMA", know that a heavenly person by the name of ISHA will come. This was known many years before Jesus was even born. We in Sanathana Dharma call him as "ISHA NATH". He is a great soul. He learned a very powerful method of purifying the body, it is known as the "LIPI NYASA". He also has attained one particular SIDDHI among the 8 POWERFUL SIDDHIS, that is the PARAKAYA PRAVESA, it means entering into another body.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles