Trials for Tanks before Induction.

bhramos

Country flag
Trails for Tanks before Induction.

as of until now i've never seen any tank trails before induction, which is really hard and should be tough to be passed.

here is one for T-90 trails in Malaysia.

Comparison testing took place between 13th of June and 21st of August 2000 which was primarily aimed to test the mobility capabilities of the tanks and their usage susceptibility in the specific terrain and climate conditions of Malaysia. The track course was amid jungle, mountainous terrain where the vehicles must conquer long inclinations of 25° and more, mud, swamp, water obstacles, sandy coast and rice fields. T-90S demonstrated its high traction it was left on an inclination of 30°, where it stood motionless for an hour, started up and scaled the incline no other vehicle was able to repeat this. The vehicle ran for 3000 km total. *credits* maker of this video: uknown (see disclaimer) suplied to Afganiokas and reuploaded by: me spliced and originaly uploaded by: Afganiokas Disclaimer: I don't know where I got this video from, whoever is responsible for this video, contact me, and I'll mention you in the credits.

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
T-90 Trails Part-II

but did malaysia buy these tanks after these tests.

bhramos

Country flag
Feild Trails of Arjun

Manish Kala sitting on top of the Arjun Tank developed by DRDO during the field trails of the tank in Mahajan ranges, Rajasthan during September 2008

no smoking

Country flag
It is hardly to see what kind of landform was this Arjun trial going through. All I can tell is that the tank is running around in a plain area. I won't regard it as a trial because any tank can do that. Probally it is on the way to field trial.

By the way, why did they allow a guy in cillivan cloth sitting on the tank?

bhramos

Country flag
It is hardly to see what kind of landform was this Arjun trial going through. All I can tell is that the tank is running around in a plain area. I won't regard it as a trial because any tank can do that. Probally it is on the way to field trial.

By the way, why did they allow a guy in cillivan cloth sitting on the tank?
he is a jounarlist, Feild trails also include journey upto 3000km or more. here tank is travelling through desert,

bhramos

Country flag
India's Indigenous Heavy Battle Tank- Arjun - Part 1

Killer!! The link for this video was provided by BAJ SINGH SANDHU !!

bhramos

Country flag
India's Indigenous Heavy Battle Tank- Arjun - Part 2

bhramos

Country flag
Ariete - Italian Tank Testing

Testing the Ariete, the newest addition to the Italian army's tank line up. 70 Kilometers per hour and submersible. Get yours now!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles