Tracking LRA with HF radio

pmaitra

I could be just me, but I get the impression that the conflicts and human casualties of enormous levels are probably not mentioned much in the mainstream media. Despite being some of the wealthiest countries in the world, blessed with much sought after natural resources like diamonds, oil and uranium, some of these African countries are perhaps the poorest; and also wealthiest if the only criterion were guns and bullets, of course.

Philni

Country flag
Your article is great, I also listen to music and news on the radio, and I also know a few radio stations like radiofrench.fr, which is one of the top radio stations in France. The radio can be used on the go with portable devices such as iPods, smartphones, portable music players and headphones. They make it incredibly easy for me to listen to my favorite music, especially while jogging or in a small area. And now with the latest smartphone and PDA models, the possibilities are even greater. From my current on-the-go radio, I can listen to national and local stations - and even a few podcasts! I can also listen to my favorite radio stations from my favorite sports teams broadcast live anywhere.

Philni

Country flag
What is online radio? As the name suggests, Radio Online is an umbrella term used to describe any medium that broadcasts sound or radiofrench music through the air. The radio format is used differently on different mediums: satellite broadcasting, satellite radio, and the Internet. Internet radio is an umbrella term used to describe any digital audio stream transmitted over the Internet. In general, Internet broadcasting is often described as web streaming that is not publicly distributed through conventional means.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles