Votes: 51 49.5%
  • ≤ 10

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

Abdus Salem killed

There are bound to be such haramis.
Thus is not china , though I would very much like it to be like china.
Government should hunt such haramis I don't feel safe with them Livin in my country
Foreign media that influence this like Hannah Elias Peterson etc should be given an ultimatum or death squads should be sent after them

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Government should hunt such haramis I don't feel safe with them Livin in my country
Foreign media that influence this like Hannah Elias Peterson etc should be given an ultimatum or death squads should be sent after them
Best punishment for attention seekers would be to not pay them any heed. It drives them crazy. From what I have observed, nutjobs on social media get famous when normal people decide to counter their outrageous claims.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Most likely. I think this channel is available in India.

It's a street fight style from the start.

I may be biased but it does seem to me that the Marcial of the Philippines was in command of the fight.

Anyway, still a good fight. This has got to be one of the most exciting Olympic boxing fight.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You better read more about Asian history. The Philippines was more destroyed than India and perhaps only second to Japan. Manila alone was considered the 2nd most destroyed allied City after Warsaw in WW2. But despite that by 1960s we were roaring. Then came Marcos dictatorship and his populist policies. The rest is well known history.
Perceptions don't matter. Japan yet was most industrialised country in Asia and only non-white country capable of competing with Europeans. Philippines was a stable and prosperous place as compared to China, India and rest of SE Asia. PHL definitely wasn't an Asian power like Japan. Philippines couldn't keep pace with others after 1950s when Asian renaissance begin.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I may be biased but it does seem to me that the Marcial of the Philippines was in command of the fight.

Anyway, still a good fight. This has got to be one of the most exciting Olympic boxing fight.

Why did he get banned?

doreamon

Country flag
Mirabai Chanu used to hitchhike with truck drivers who travelled to city carrying sand .. As her academy was 25km away .. Now she got 2 crores from railway min , 1 crore from CM .. And class 1 job . Same kind story for ravi dhaya .. Hariyana CM giving him 4 crores .

captscooby81

Country flag
Most athlete's compete in Olympics just to win a medal and secure a govt job which will secure their family survival . Some with Medals also bring in lots of financial reward which their families can hardly dream of but again these rewards come after good 10-12 years of struggle . No one shoots to fame overnight at least not like IPL cricketing stars.

Apart from state govt rewards . GOI through YAS ministry rewards 75 lakhs for Gold medal , 50 lakhs for Silver Medal and 30 lakhs for Bronze medal in Olympics .

If you look most hockey players are recruited in Railways and same for some wrestlers too .

Before all these T20 craze days even Indian cricketers of 90s used to work with Air india and Railways before the big millions started raining down

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles