• ≤ 10

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

Roshan

Country flag
Why wld they .. That mental image matters
All i can say is indian women hocky team was at more odds against aus women team compared to indian mean team against belgium . Lets see wht happens at 7am tomorrow .
I watch viren rasquinha's analysis and he said that the Belgium team manages it's prep in such a way that it peaks when important events come around, so you can't read too much into that h2h. It is actually similar to how PV Sindhu approaches important events which is why her own h2h against big players isn't that revealing where she is sometimes average throught the year but gun during these events.
Belgium has turned it around in a matter of a decade where they've become a more feared team than the Netherlands used to be.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I watch viren rasquinha's analysis and he said that the Belgium team manages it's prep in such a way that it peaks when important events come around, so you can't read too much into that h2h. It is actually similar to how PV Sindhu approaches important events which is why her own h2h against big players isn't that revealing where she is sometimes average throught the year but gun during these events.
Belgium has turned it around in a matter of a decade where they've become a more feared team than the Netherlands used to be.
India is going into finals. Mark my post.

hit&run

Mod
India not going great at this time. Down by 4-2. Somehow team has lost all the steam in last quarter after dominating in every marker be it was ball possession, circle penetration and PCs. Breaking under some kind of pressure?

doreamon

Country flag
Back to back penalty corner .. then penalty stroke .. indian team just handing over the ball to opponent .. Balgium outclassed india

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gold at last!

It's a little embarassing so far for Filipino men that the 90 years of olympic gold drought was broken by a woman. A very strong woman!

And, she only defeated China in the process... sweet!

She's my town mate, and like me anti-Duterte. She even made it to Duterte's matrix of people suspected of plotting to oust him. That's why she spent her training in Malaysia in the past several years.

By the way, she's not lesbian. She's going to marry her trainor.

hit&run

Mod
As I already predicted, india lost unfortunately.
Man I am out of here.

Four years before too they did this, four year again too they will again do this.

Belgium should be nuked.
We dominated them in 3 quarters. What went wrong in last; the coach has to answer. Probably they failed to manage player rotation and substitution properly.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
India lost against Belgium.
5-2
She's my town mate, and like me anti-Duterte. She even made it to Duterte's matrix of people suspected of plotting to oust him.
Being anti-Duterte is some kind of cult?
Pardon me but it sounds more moronic than DDS.

Roshan

Country flag
from another forum ,claims that the ref again had it in for us. i saw only from the 4th quarter so didn't understand why the captain got a green card but anyhoo.
India's lost referral, robbery.

Umpires twice taking referrals on insistence of Belgium, first to save their team referral, second time to help them out. Why even have limit on referrals then?

Penalty stroke awarded to Bel when ball was clearly going wide, nothing conclusive about Sreejesh's position as well.

Manpreet's green card for a stick check, no similar call against the other side in Q2.

Going soft on Bel despite them tackling us roughly, physically pushing us, so many times.

We could have done better in PCs, both conversion as well as not giving them so freely. But make no mistake, this was a classic case of goras helping goras, seen this happen so many times against Asian sides. Hope federation raises its voice and demands some explanation, even if we pull out of bronze medal match, full support.
i felt this during the women's qf match too. hope we still overcome it to get bronze, if we play germany the chances are good.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's a patriotic duty to oppose Duterte, the Chinese CCP Manchurian candidate.
Culting/Tribalising is simply idiotic. It is nothing more than a fad, reflects how immature and incompetent this generation is. Your country barely will have any future with this kind of neo-commie nonsense.

communist harmony = woke harmony = radical Islamist harmony = anti-politician harmony. It's very purpose is a fad and not a noble cause.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Culting/Tribalising is simply idiotic. It is nothing more than a fad, reflects how immature and incompetent this generation is. Your country barely will have any future with this kind of neo-commie nonsense.

communist harmony = woke harmony = radical Islamist harmony = anti-politician harmony. It's very purpose is a fad and not a noble cause.

Sucking your enemy's di@k is not only idiotic, it's treasonous. Duterte not only killed his own countrymen by his murderous, pointless and cheap political gimmick called war on drugs, that never succeeded for him in 30 years, and his wholesale surrender of Philippine inrerests to China.

And get this, the biggest illegal drugs smugglers into the Philippines are Chinese. Guess how many Chinese drug lords were killed or imprisoned by Duterte? Zero. Meanwhile, almost 6,000 poor low level Filipino drugs peddlers have been summarily executed in 4 years under Duterte's orders.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sorry, it's 20,000. 20,000 poor Filipinos have been recorded to have been summarily executed under Duterte's cheap political gimmick war on drugs.

So the gold medal of Ms. Diaz is bitter sweet. And Duterte and his minions have been forced to apologize to her for tagging her in their so called drugs matrix (a code word for list of extrajudicial killing targets).

warriorextreme

Country flag
As I already predicted, india lost unfortunately.
Man I am out of here.

Four years before too they did this, four year again too they will again do this.

Belgium should be nuked.
Don't you worry, SRK will make a movie on this to inspire next generation of Hockey players. Coach Kabir Khan will help India win the Gold again.. The 5-10 year olds today are just waiting for SRK to inspire them while not knowing any names of actual Hockey players.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sucking your enemy's di@k is not only idiotic
Sucking anyone's d!ck is. Philippines is too small as a nation state assign the attributes of ally and enemy of major states like US and China. PRC holda a brighter future than US. We have Democrats in US which gifted entire US to China on platter whenever got chance.

Small states better go with their interests than staying in one lap.
Duterte not only killed his own countrymen by his murderous, pointless and cheap political gimmick called war on drugs, that never succeeded for him in 30 years, and his wholesale surrender of Philippine inrerests to China.
How Dueterte would be responsible for killing people even if we assume he couldn't succeed? Drugs is more of a law and order issue than interest in international affairs and indeed these arguments don't exceed the level of a teenage neo-communist who just thinks its somehow cool and American thing to look anti-China.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sucking anyone's d!ck is. Philippines is too small as a nation state assign the attributes of ally and enemy of major states like US and China. PRC holda a brighter future than US. We have Democrats in US which gifted entire US to China on platter whenever got chance.

How Dueterte would be responsible for killing people even if we assume he couldn't succeed? Drugs is more of a law and order issue than interest in international affairs and indeed these arguments don't exceed the level of a teenage neo-communist who just thinks its somehow cool and American thing to look anti-China.
PS beyond all this bullshit.
If someone says to me that we are brothers since we hate that xyz politician and we should make fraternity into Olympics stadium, I'd still call it moronic since it is. Period...

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

You obviously have not dealt with the Chinese. They are the single most amoral blood suckers in the World. In the Philippines Marcos instituted corruption in the 60s but the Chinese brought it to high heavens in bribing Filipino officials.

For the Philippines, we get our biggest foreign income from the Americans and we pay out the most money to the Chinese - we export to America and import from China.

That does not include illegal drugs that China is dumping into the Philippines.

SKC

Country flag
Why wld they .. That mental image matters
All i can say is indian women hocky team was at more odds against aus women team compared to indian mean team against belgium . Lets see wht happens at 7am tomorrow .
I hope you got answer now!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles