• ≤ 10

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
She is a real tricky humanbeing .. Some of her shots ll break morale of opponent . Sindhu can counter with her lethal smash with the height advantage she has .

I think she cheats, she randomly do double tap.

doreamon

Country flag
A hard core BJP supporter ll support and encourage a muslim if he/she playing for india . How many of u would nt wish to see sania mirza winning a medal ..
These people are in a dream .. Oppression complex.. They shd travel to pakistan , afganistan , syria to place them in place of hindu , shia hazara and yazidi to knw abt facism ..

SKC

Country flag
Cheen ko 47 medals mile hai
Japan's performance is amazing too this time. On 3rd position.
Could be due to that they are host.

But the best country over all seems to be UK which is wholesome and complete in sports. They are most diverse in sports compared to all major countries not like China, US, Russia which are dominant in few bigger ones.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
I'm surprised that even a country with small population like japan has managed to bag so many medals.

Japan has first rate sports infrastructure so it's understandable but the number of medal is what surprises me.
Host nation Syndrome. Most host nations have option to select 5-6 sports of their choice and many of the lines umpires are native only so they tend to get more medals when they are hosts.

SKC

Country flag
India man hockey enters semi final after defeating Britain ! 😊
India hockey history is weird ... U all ll be surprised india is most successfull team in hockey if looked at history .. 8 gold medal in olymics from 1928 to 1980 and then sudden fall ..
There was no sudden fall after 1980.

We had last gold in 1964 and in 1972 we lost in final to Pakistan. In 1980 there are US bloc boycott due to which it was round robin format in Hockey and many other sports.
We were in top 2 and had directly played Final where we won Gold. Pakistan also boycotted other wise they were stronger team and could have given tougher fight to us.

SKC

Country flag
Beating belgium will be a challenge. If they win gold then they deserve to be feted better than our wc winning cricket teams imo considering the odds they are against.

Sindhu is among the most clutch sportspersons we have produced, just her bad luck that she faced the worst possible opponent in the sf.
Belgium is world champion and ranked 1 regularly. They had beat us by 9 and 11 goals in past :scared1:

doreamon

Country flag
Belgium is world champion and ranked 1 regularly. They had beat us by 9 and 11 goals in past :scared1:
Its tough . But recent stats in our favour . The Indian team played Belgium three times in their tour of the country back in 2019. Back then, they lost all the games against India. In one of the games, the Indians thrashed Belgium 5-1. U shd watch junior world cup final 2016 . Many players are in the senior team in both team . Its on utube .

SKC

Country flag
Its tough . But recent stats in our favour . The Indian team played Belgium three times in their tour of the country back in 2019. Back then, they lost all the games against India. In one of the games, the Indians thrashed Belgium 5-1.
Might be fooling us for Olympic preparation. Did they have all national players playing in that series?
But I wish from my heart that India win semi and at least the secure medal.

doreamon

Country flag
Might be fooling us for Olympic preparation. Did they have all national players playing in that series?
But I wish from my heart that India win semi and at least the secure medal.
Why wld they .. That mental image matters
All i can say is indian women hocky team was at more odds against aus women team compared to indian mean team against belgium . Lets see wht happens at 7am tomorrow .

SKC

Country flag
Why wld they .. That mental image matters
All i can say is indian women hocky team was at more odds against aus women team compared to indian mean team against belgium . Lets see wht happens at 7am tomorrow .
All the best for both teams.

spiritb2

Country flag
Pissed at jerks spamming every congratulatory tweet with ChakDe pics...
Atlast someone who could tame the fake douche Khan. :cowboy:

Two things made my day: vic against Ozs, SRK getting taste of his own medicine.
Why this bollywood jerks interfere in all sports. Don't they had enough exposure through *mediocre* films. Still running to get fame using others hardship.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles