Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Olympics is a great geopolitical and geoeconomics forum that is why china used beijing 2008 to celebrate its rise and the number of gold medals equals the hdi of your folks .This is the reason north korea spends equal amount of money on olympics training especially athletics.

doreamon

Country flag
Does it really matter who wins medals in these meaningless sports? Its just for entertainment of masses. Having more medals or less means nothing. We as a country should concentrate our resources on more relevant issues.
Image matters . Human beings are not rational and even in top level u ll see conformation bias and prejudice playing a role .. Whole idea behind 1965 war was "" hindu bania cant fight .. Our saudi turk pathan ancestors had defeated them !"" Why do western media and movies always show Dharavi .. and poor people in any documentaries .. Because investors ll be demotivated from investing here ... Then comes the stereotype of all indians being rapists .. worlds most dangerous country for women etc by left ecosystem and western agencies so that tourism ll be impacted ...

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

HitmanBlood

Country flag
True. We have many much more pressing needs to address.

At the end of the day, it's just another d*** measuring contest for rich countries. They keep adding more and more sports they're good at to the Olympics, pushing greater resources into sports just to pile on ever greater medals. Meanwhile, the average American looks like a sack of potatoes.
Its a playground for rich white countries and authoritarian countries. Most sports they have in olympics, I am sure 99% Indians wouldn't even know they exist. Forget about winning medals.

Well this is not true do you know about USSR vs USA Rivalry in olympics? How they went to extreme methods of using Peds? They went to extremes to hold a superiority and to create a mental image of strong soviets. Strong Russians Chinese invested billions to develop sports infrastructure soo that world can change their point of view of Chinese from being small tiny eyes kids to snatch and jerk champions.
Most people don't even watch olympics. Image soviets had was because of non stop western propaganda of evil Soviet are out to get everyone.

And at a local level sports emphasis general people to develop healthy lifestyle and promote talents. If promoted correctly it can lower our health and care expenditure.
Olympics doesn't equal sports. We have our sports like cricket and Kabaddi that we are historically good at. We have a strong sports culture. Go to any society or gully or empty ground anywhere in India, you will find lots of children playing cricket. In places like Haryana they have lots wrestling matches at village levels. Just because we don't play water polo or ice skating doesn't mean we are devoid of sports.

Also USA who has much much higher olympics medal tally than India has much bigger health problems than India.

Indian's also need to win in international strong sports to improve the image of being just curry muncher and poverty prone weak ass people.
Africans have monopoly in 100 meters running. Did it change anyone's perspective of Africans? Cuba and North Korea has lot more olympics medals than India but I don't see any positive image of Cuba in the world. Heck even Pakistan has more medals than Israel. By this logic Pakistan must have better image than Israel. Lol. It doesn't work like that.

Image matters . Human beings are not rational and even in top level u ll see conformation bias and prejudice playing a role .. Whole idea behind 1965 war was "" hindu bania cant fight .. Our saudi turk pathan ancestors had defeated them !"" Why do western media and movies always show Dharavi .. and poor people in any documentaries .. Because investors ll be demotivated from investing here ... Then comes the stereotype of all indians being rapists .. worlds most dangerous country for women etc by left ecosystem and western agencies so that tourism ll be impacted ...
If tomorrow we win 500 medals do you seriously think that Pakis will mend their ways? western woke outlets will stop their propaganda?

Pakis be like: India has won 500 medals in olympics lets forget Kashmir. Lets all accept Hindu supremacy. Lets all do a ghar wapsi. :lol: this logic makes no sense.

Let me tell you what will change if tomorrow India wins 500 medals. Nothing will change. At best there will be some documentry on BBC regarding how evil dictator Modi is wasting money for his olympics ego while poor India is starving. Just like they did with Russia during 2014 olympics.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Its a playground for rich white countries and authoritarian countries. Most sports they have in olympics, I am sure 99% Indians wouldn't even know they exist. Forget about winning medals.

Most people don't even watch olympics. Image soviets had was because of non stop western propaganda of evil Soviet are out to get everyone.

Olympics doesn't equal sports. We have our sports like cricket and Kabaddi that we are historically good at. We have a strong sports culture. Go to any society or gully or empty ground anywhere in India, you will find lots of children playing cricket. In places like Haryana they have lots wrestling matches at village levels. Just because we don't play water polo or ice skating doesn't mean we are devoid of sports.

Also USA who has much much higher olympics medal tally than India has much bigger health problems than India.

Africans have monopoly in 100 meters running. Did it change anyone's perspective of Africans? Cuba and North Korea has lot more olympics medals than India but I don't see any positive image of Cuba in the world. Heck even Pakistan has more medals than Israel. By this logic Pakistan must have better image than Israel. Lol. It doesn't work like that.

If tomorrow we win 500 medals do you seriously think that Pakis will mend their ways? western woke outlets will stop their propaganda?

Pakis be like: India has won 500 medals in olympics lets forget Kashmir. Lets all accept Hindu supremacy. Lets all do a ghar wapsi. :lol: this logic makes no sense.

Let me tell you what will change if tomorrow India wins 500 medals. Nothing will change. At best there will be some documentry on BBC regarding how evil dictator Modi is wasting money for his olympics ego while poor India is starving. Just like they did with Russia during 2014 olympics.
To a large extent this is true the Westoids always find a way to put down India no matter what we do or achieve.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Most people don't even watch olympics. Image soviets had was because of non stop western propaganda of stong Soviet are out to get everyone.
I don't know in which gufa you live in but in this olympics india won one medal and whole nation know about this you can ask anyone about it.
Hence everyone knows blacks are one of the best runner's in the human history. Most of the people acknowledge the fact that blacks are hardcore people strong people but Africans are not build because of malnutrition. Pakistanis when they had money did everything to defeat india and take pride in beating hindu baniya and to motivate the population remember how milkha singh was challenged by PAk army to defeat
Abdul Khaliq.
Isreal and Pakistan both are small nations. Winning medals changed the image of Japanese Chinese as committed and world acknowledge their sports culture.

Olympics doesn't equal sports. We have our sports like cricket and Kabaddi that we are historically good at. We have a strong sports culture. Go to any society or guli or empty ground anywhere in India, you will find lots of children playing cricket. In places like Haryana they have lots wrestling matches at village levels. Just because we don't play water polo or ice skating doesn't mean we are devoid of sports.
I'm from NCR and in haryana most of the people train to get to the high table aka doing something at international level no one wants to waste money in training without any recognition. Those wrestler which end up with the failed carrier end up becoming Bouncers.
Do you know how much it even costs to become a real phelwan? The diet requires huge amount of money no one wants to be at village level forever.

This is the reason why you see local phelwan initially train in mud but when they get experienced they start training on mats.

Looks like you are a Virat kholi fan 😂

Last edited:

HitmanBlood

Country flag
I don't know in which gufa you live in but in this olympics india won one medal and whole nation know about this you can ask anyone about it.
By whole nation i am sure you mean urban/semi urban trend savvy youth or those preparing for GK exams. Majority in India don't care if it isn't cricket.

Pakistanis when they had money did everything to defeat india and take pride in beating hindu baniya and to motivate the population remember how milkha singh was challenged by PAk army to defeat
Abdul Khaliq.
I am sure most Pakistanis don't even know who Milkha Sing is. Even in India he is popular because of a Bollywood movie. This is the reality of sports in both nations.

Also Milkha Sing didn't win any olympic medal.

Isreal and Pakistan both are small nations. Winning medals changed the image of Japanese Chinese as committed and world acknowledge their sports culture.
Pakistan is not a small nation. Pak only appears small when we compare them to giants like India and China. They have a population of 20+ crore. On the other hand Japan is a small country in both population and land area.

Japan isn't known in the world for their olympic medals. Japan isn't even known for their sports culture. They have a geeky and soft image.

I'm from NCR and in haryana most of the people train to get to the high table aka doing something at international level no one wants to waste money in training without any recognition. Those wrestler which end up with the failed carrier end up becoming Bouncers.
Do you know how much it even costs to become a real phelwan? The diet requires huge amount of money no one wants to be at village level forever.

This is the reason why you see local phelwan initially train in mud but when they get experienced they start training on mats.
That is why we get some medals in wrestling and weightlifting. We have a sports culture at village level, state level and national level. However our sports don't include dancing inside swimming pool or doing ballet on ice while skating.

Our love for sports is different. Which isn't represented by olympics. BTW we are cricket champions of the world. There is not a single cricket player in Japan or USA that can match Virat Kohli. Our sports expertise are different. Olympics is completely irrelevant in India.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
I don't get this pretense about sports organizing committees preventing doping. It's sort of an open secret that all the sporting powers have well established doping programs. They have all mastered the art of masking steroid usage. They might as well make doping legal, so all the roided supermen and women can go up against one another legally.

FalconZero

Country flag

If India can win 500 medals one day then that would mean we made some drastic changes in how be perceive sports, our middle class has grown rapidly and along with that our economy which would mean some of that went into R&D and improved us militarily.

Just to contrast, this is the all time olympics medals summary(summer olympics) :
1627210073785.png

All the old/current superpowers are there, those who are not have much higher standard of living only outlier would be Hungary and Italy.

Just for the sake of correlation i am putting it there. Your statement is very childish and may fetch some (You)s on chans but in real life it doesn't happen, we can imagine anything but that doesn't mean it's true.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
When free from being critical please also keep updating.

Every effort is worth praising, being positive is the key to developing habit of winning. When they fail you never talk about it to them. This works far more better than barking at them.

Also no competition is small, it is playing against the opponent then being watched by millions that changes everything for a player who may have been breaking records during practice.

Our only problem like every competitive field is lack of investment. You do money spent per medal by China or USA you will straight away know what is working for them.

doreamon

Country flag
By whole nation i am sure you mean urban/semi urban trend savvy youth or those preparing for GK exams. Majority in India don't care if it isn't cricket.

I am sure most Pakistanis don't even know who Milkha Sing is. Even in India he is popular because of a Bollywood movie. This is the reality of sports in both nations.

Also Milkha Sing didn't win any olympic medal.

Pakistan is not a small nation. Pak only appears small when we compare them to giants like India and China. They have a population of 20+ crore. On the other hand Japan is a small country in both population and land area.

Japan isn't known in the world for their olympic medals. Japan isn't even known for their sports culture. They have a geeky and soft image.

That is why we get some medals in wrestling and weightlifting. We have a sports culture at village level, state level and national level. However our sports don't include dancing inside swimming pool or doing ballet on ice while skating.

Our love for sports is different. Which isn't represented by olympics. BTW we are cricket champions of the world. There is not a single cricket player in Japan or USA that can match Virat Kohli. Our sports expertise are different. Olympics is completely irrelevant in India.
Cricket is one of the worst kind of sport . Physical investment is minimum . Had our people choosen football we wld have much healthier population and wasted less time watching cricket match which goes on for whole day .
How do u feel whn someone says 1.2 billion people and only one gold medal ? They show china as a dictator as well but there ll always remain the image of they being efficient .
For u or me it does nt matter . But wht abt those kids 15 20 yrs old .. They see their country with huge population cnt even win 1 gold .. Thats the start of inferiority complex .. Same kid ll simp on western culture and curse india whn grows up and ll leave india ( view "" i conform i am indian "" sub reddit ) .. Dude white people r earning millions in youtube targeting our inferiority complex with those reaction videos ... 😂 .. Now some channel are also making review of IIT JEE qus and how difficult they are .. how indian exams are best ..

What does make someone love his country .. And unite the country with all its problem .. Nation is always a concept and lies in mind of people .

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I don't get this pretense about sports organizing committees preventing doping. It's sort of an open secret that all the sporting powers have well established doping programs. They have all mastered the art of masking steroid usage. They might as well make doping legal, so all the roided supermen and women can go up against one another legally.
Everybody gangsta untill china starts deploying genetically engineered superhumans boosted by doping.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
india not winning medal has less to do with genetics but more to do with type of food we consume + investment. india suffer from something called tropical disease. That's why a American or Jamaican ****** win 100 meters dash or dominate basketball ,while his malnourished parasite infested African cousin doesn't win s**t other than marathon. for all the ho hala india meat consumption is pathetically low , second lowest in the world i think. this directly affect body strength , bone density. There is a reason why India rarely produce fast bowler. You need speed & strength you need to target certain communities & caste in india. likes of dhoni & jadeja types if you look at cricket & Haryananvi jats, norther Rajasthani , gurkhas,ghadvalis.
north eastern ( all mongoloid people ).
Sounds like an old wives' tale.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
india not winning medal has less to do with genetics but more to do with type of food we consume + investment. india suffer from something called tropical disease. That's why a American or Jamaican ****** win 100 meters dash or dominate basketball ,while his malnourished parasite infested African cousin doesn't win s**t other than marathon. for all the ho hala india meat consumption is pathetically low , second lowest in the world i think. this directly affect body strength , bone density. There is a reason why India rarely produce fast bowler. You need speed & strength you need to target certain communities & caste in india. likes of dhoni & jadeja types if you look at cricket & Haryananvi jats, norther Rajasthani , gurkhas,ghadvalis.
This is like turning mountain into molehill.

Food isn't the only thing the most significant factor is infrastructure and training. Food and diet are secondary.
As for not winnings medal who is going to win medal in fencing and Judo, sailing, sufing, rugby, wush, water polo etc.
Half of the sports in Olympic isn't played by 99.99% Indians

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You are confused bro.

It is all genetics. It all about how your body use energy and your body type fit for certain sports. Americans, Russians and other western nations invest a lot in selection and finding the right body type with right energy metabolism. The selection may not be that laboratory intensive but empirical and it start very early against very high set of standards which they have been sustaining for many decades.

Chinese bought all those know hows paying hefty fees and luring their coaches with massive packages. In India we do have good coaches but selection is just performance oriented tested against pool of low standard players.

Even if know how won’t come to us but with better facilities at grass root level and multi fold increase in participation we will be able to win that lottery more frequently of finding a player perfectly fit for a particular sport. Look at cricket how increased participation has made selection extremely difficult in inverse where they don’t know which player to drop because all of them are best.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
khelo India
Akhir Kaha khelega India?
Go find a proper boxing instructor in your city u probably won't find a proper one unless your are in NE, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi.

Want to learn shooting where are the shooting range.

Want to play rugby lol what the fuck is a rugby?

Want to play hockey there are hardly any hockey fields in most states.

There is no Infra, whatever money was given for infra has been digested by your local Babu.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles