To Meet Indian Concerns, China Offers to Re-Name China-Pakistan Economic Corridor

Tarun Kumar

India does not have guts to nuke China-a Megaton nuke power. China will fight a nuke war for sure in WW3 but with US not India.

Tarun Kumar

Bollocks loosing states. Pakistan can destroy large Indian cities not states.China however is a different kettle of fish. It can destroy whole states in India. Moreover pressure from west with islamic nations uniting against India will be too much for it to fight China. All this 2 front war talk is hot air.

raja696

Bollocks loosing states. Pakistan can destroy large Indian cities not states.China however is a different kettle of fish. It can destroy whole states in India. Moreover pressure from west with islamic nations uniting against India will be too much for it to fight China. All this 2 front war talk is hot air.
:bs::bs::bs:

:clap2::clock:ok you win over me in :bplease:BS :daru:

Flame Thrower

C'MON Guys, do you really think that Pak will be able to Nuke us!?.

Do you guys seriously think so!?

If it is in 2020, I bet Pak won't be able to....We'll have large no of PDVs and AADs defending our Country.

There is very less chance that Pak might be able to Nuke us if war happens today...

Why is it so, on this very forum we have a thread describing Pak nuclear arsenal. Only one of the Nuke base is situated in Mountain (I feel that it might be difficult to neutralise).

If this kind of Info is in public domain (thanks to someone who leaked the info) imagine what RA&W might hold and SFC might be planning to neutralise the Nuke assets of Pak

Tarun Kumar

Nuke bases inside mountains cannot be neutralized and AAD and PDV cannot defeat missiles. When DRDO cannot guarantee reliability of Agni 2, how can it assure 99% hit rate for AAD/PDV.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Indians dreaming of pakistan's collapse are living in a fools paradise. Pakistan is an ideological islamic state, its destiny is tied to islam and islam's destiny is tied to it. India pak will go to war next decade, mark my words.It could be due to a spectacular terror attack on India and Modi is not the type to hold back. Pakis will be blown away by nukes and India will loose 2 dozen odd cities. Destruction of Pakjab will trigger a massive islamic unity and war with India. This will be start of WW3 and India and China will be on opposite side. China under CCP will allign with Muslims to fight India and West.
Wow! Here's to the new Nostradamus of the 21st century!! :biggrin2:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Nuke bases inside mountains cannot be neutralized and AAD and PDV cannot defeat missiles. When DRDO cannot guarantee reliability of Agni 2, how can it assure 99% hit rate for AAD/PDV.
A2 malfunction is BDL fault. I remember in late 1990s drdo would reject the equipment if it had minor defect, even it costed Rs.1 crore, company officials would have coming running to drdo, only to be scolded by the drdo staff. BDL does not have that work culture.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Do you think nations around the world are as stupid and as mad like Pakistan?

If India captures Lahore and adjacent areas of Islamabad, then Pakistan's internal turmoil will start.

Yggdrasil

Country flag

If India captures Lahore and adjacent areas of Islamabad, then Pakistan's internal turmoil will start.
If India captures Lahore and Islamabad, Pakistan no longer exists.

Pakistan is a colonial state of Punjabi (Islamabad-Lahore) hegemony over 3 other surrounding states. If those are gone, there is no more Pakistan. Nothing but fear, oppression and brainwashing holds Pakistan together. It has no culture, no history, no civilisation, no nation-hood of any kind.

Tarun Kumar

Sir I have dealt with these Muslims. They will not care about anything else if a fellow muslim state is in trouble. Nothing unites them like fighting the kafir.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
One thing is certain, Americans have started planning for their next war.

Whether it is going to in South Asia or Asia is the question? Either way CPEC has a role to play(good or bad depends on where you stand)

no smoking

Country flag
Can the tough guys please holster the "NUKES" and stop scaring children?
Actually, it is the children who most likely talk about "NUKES" or "Nuke war" because these children are generally fearless when they are sitting in their bedrooms. Worst of worse, the adults keep telling them that their defense system can intercept 99.9% of incoming missiles, they are afraid of nothing.

Reactions: Neo

sthf

Country flag
Actually, it is the children who most likely talk about "NUKES" or "Nuke war" because these children are generally fearless when they are sitting in their bedrooms. Worst of worse, the adults keep telling them that their defense system can intercept 99.9% of incoming missiles, they are afraid of nothing.
Your assumption that you and your ilk somehow don't belong to the same league is amusing to say the least. Now that I have hurt your feelings you'll probably threaten me with a 20 megaton nuke.

no smoking

Country flag
Your assumption that you and your ilk somehow don't belong to the same league is amusing to say the least. Now that I have hurt your feelings you'll probably threaten me with a 20 megaton nuke.
At least I didn't see any Chinese here advocating nuclear war. On the other hand, in this forum, there are quite a lot Indian kids discuss the potential damage of nuclear war as if they are talking about a bush walking after daily lunch.

bipin

At least I didn't see any Chinese here advocating nuclear war. On the other hand, in this forum, there are quite a lot Indian kids discuss the potential damage of nuclear war as if they are talking about a bush walking after daily lunch.
Maybe go to a Chinese forum and find out. Maybe if they had the freedom to debate in their own country. I dont know.

Most importantly how is discussing a nuclear war same as being able to launch nukes and cause mass destruction. Pakistan has attacked India once (1999-Kargil) after becoming a nuclear power. There is every chance of nuclear war with them, given their unstable government. This is a scenario that every Indian thinks about a lot. It is about survival like during the cold war. I hope you are not insinuating that Indians are less sensitive to war, because we are in one, are you ?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles