To Meet Indian Concerns, China Offers to Re-Name China-Pakistan Economic Corridor

dhananjay1

China now saying they are not opposed to entry of any country into NSG.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Basically Chinese are asking India to sit quietly like a good boy while they are busy in East and till they finish building strategic infrastructure/ string of pearls around India.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
also possibility is that they might get slammed in SCS area and possibility of Trump doing some moves with Korea and SCS areas

so they are now playing sweet neighbour with India

really fishy that they are even willing to change the name ? and also no sovereignity issues ? what nonsense ...... suppose india controlled GB and said no go around us instead of through us ?

then afgain we are not in ontrol so as i suggested in an earlier post in this thread , swe should talk to china and see if theres any advanage , and negoatioations we can do with the
otherwise , no thanks

Neo

Is there any Chinese source reporting it?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Is there any Chinese source reporting it?
nice question , here's an answer :-
this is not necessarily a confimation but rather a request for clarification from pakistani sources:
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...-over-chinas-offer-for-india-to-re-name-cpec/
Pakistan seeks clarification over ‘China’s offer for India to re-name CPEC’
Pakistan
by Dawood Rehman | Published on May 8, 2017
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan on Monday sought clarification from Chinese Counsel General over an Indian report about China’s willingness to change the name of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) to assuage India’s concerns about the project.

The offer was reportedly made by the Chinese ambassador to India Luo Zhaohui in a speech to the United Service Institution (USI) in New Delhi on Friday, according to Zee News.

another para says :-
The ambassador even denied that China has been aiding Pakistan.
He said that China’s initiatives focus more on reaping its own benefits rather than supporting the stance of any other nation.

“We always put China first
and we deal with problems based on their own merits,” he said.

furthermore another para
A private Pakistani TV channel, citing sources in Ministry of Planning and Development, reported that Pakistani officials have written a letter to Chinese authorities in Islamabad over the issue. “We are awaiting Chinese clarification on this situation,” the officials were quoted by Geo News as saying on Monday.

@dhananjay1 @LordOfTheUnderworlds
@lcafanboy @sayareakd @Srinivas_K @busesaway @Screambowl @AmoghaVarsha
@F-14B @ezsasa

well like i said it is only a request for clarifiation like what you have asked as well so it doesnt qualify as a confirmation ....... now if it is true , then that would be quite something , so you are right to ask for chinese soures ....anyway let's see what they say

well it's not too late to rename the XIJIPING airport eh ??

Last edited:

shiphone

Country flag
LOL... stupid fake news.....only report about such 'speach'....Typical diplomatic language...blah,blah,blah

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/web/zwbd_673032/gzhd_673042/t1459286.shtml

--------------
as I always said, most of Indian need to understand the world with opened mind and Basic understanding and knowledge...and the Himalaya is realy too high to block your sights?...but I know quite some Indian working in China , why we can't meet someone here?

obviously , an ambassador have no right said such things on such occasions if you have a little knowledge about China's politics/diplomacy rules....lol

such pretentious hype is very interesting phenomenon on Indian media. it always bring great fun to us. in China ,even some translation and interpretation website (started by young English learners) would open a section to repost the translated news from Indian news net(the china in Indian Eyes) including the comment section by Indian news readers DAILY as their routine practice which open a window for quite some common people(none English speakers) to know how Indian media WORKS...lol....

so young Indian , you need work harder to open eyes/minds...
-----------------
ex.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...om-homemade-c919-jet/articleshow/58526554.cms

QQ截图20170509092911.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

TheSeeker

According to ndtc report they deleted the line about renaming CPEC later though it has been cached by Google.

So was it an intentional slip to test Indian response or was it removed to keep their Paki colony from raising hue and cry for the time being ?

IndianHawk

Country flag
LOL... stupid fake news.....only report about such 'speach'....Typical diplomatic language...blah,blah,blah

--------------
as I always said, most of Indian need to understand the world with opened mind and Basic understanding and knowledge...and the Himalaya is realy too high to block your sights?...but I know quite some Indian working in China , why we can't meet someone here?

obviously , an ambassador have no right said such things on such occasions if you have a little knowledge about China's politics/diplomacy rules....lol

such pretentious hype is very interesting phenomenon on Indian media. it always bring great fun to us. in China ,even some translation and interpretation website (started by young English learners) would open a section to repost the translated news from Indian news net(the china in Indian Eyes) including the comment section by Indian news readers DAILY as their routine practice which open a window for quite some common people(none English speakers) to know how Indian media WORKS...lol....

-----------------
ex.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...om-homemade-c919-jet/articleshow/58526554.cms

View attachment 15701
:bs::bs:

First stupid Chinese need to learn what a free press means. It means anyone can print post anything . Then lecture Indians.

In 21st century Chinese still live like slaves to CCP fuedal lords what a disgrace.

Neo

nice question , here's an answer :-
this is not necessarily a confimation but rather a request for clarification from pakistani sources:
I don't trust trust desi media, be it Indian or Pakistani. You publish something causing controversy and we will seek confirmation from our allies and vice versa.
Western media did not report it, hence I sought the Chinese source.

well it's not too late to rename the XIJIPING airport eh ??
You lost me there.
Please elaborate.

Neo

--------------

-----------------
ex.

View attachment 15701
Ahh, there's the answer to my question

We should really have an Indian media lies and denial thread.

Tarun Kumar

Whether we like it or not, next decade WILL see the final Indo-Pak war. What happens to CPEC is not our concern.We should however tell the chinese that we will not be responsible for safety of their citizens in porkiland

lcafanboy

Country flag
Whether we like it or not, next decade WILL see the final Indo-Pak war. What happens to CPEC is not our concern.We should however tell the chinese that we will not be responsible for safety of their citizens in porkiland
Man, you are too off mark. With so many things moving so fast like problems at all borders Iran, Afghanistan, India and Modi Doval duo at helm and working to finish off Pakistan, There will be no Pakistan after 2020. You can see already a complete gang is going on with India Afghanistan Iran all taking turns and Pak army stretched and troubles errupting in Baluchistan, GB it's just a matter of time before Pakistan implodes from within. There will be no direct war only assymetric war which is already on and at advance stage.

Let me give you one more hint. There is speculation going on that Jindal met with Nawaz Sharif with proposal to balkanize Pakistan and he being made head of state of pakjab and his family running state of affairs for unforeseeable future. He knows his days are numbered and army can take him and his business over. And he has sensed the opportunity it will bring to his family. Also Iran is being offered Baluchistan land so they are on board too and so are Afghans. US too is on India s side as that will ensure Chinese go packing back from Gwadar and open them opportunity to be there.

Chinese have sensed the plan so they want to protect their investment and so are wooing India by offering change in CPEC name. So wait for good news.

Also is it not coincidence 71 & 17 same numbers just reversed.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I don't trust trust desi media, be it Indian or Pakistani. You publish something causing controversy and we will seek confirmation from our allies and vice versa.
Western media did not report it, hence I sought the Chinese source.
here i am posting something even better than just change of name of CPEC

However, India still has reservations over the OBOR, saying that the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) passes through the Pakistan-Controlled-Kashmir, raising sovereignty concerns. China has no intention to get involved in the sovereignty and territorial disputes between India and Pakistan. China supports the solution of the disputes through bilateral negotiations between the two countries. The CPEC is for promoting economic cooperation and connectivity. It has no connections to or impact on sovereignty issues. China and India have had successful experience of delinking sovereignty disputes with bilateral relations before. In history, we have had close cooperation along the ancient Silk Road. Why shouldn't we support this kind of cooperation today? In a word, China is sincere in its intention to cooperate with India on the OBOR, as it is good for both of us.

Some Indian media say that China always puts Pakistan first when handling its relations with South Asia countries. I want to tell you this is not true. Simply put, we always put China first and we deal with problems based on their own merits

http://in.china-embassy.org/eng/embassy_news/t1459430.htm

here is the embessy page

http://in.china-embassy.org/eng/

dhananjay1

Being a coolie and aping the west is not "opening mind" maomin, it's just ideological slavery. China has so far showed no brains to innovate anything, all they could do is sing commie songs based on soviet opera and destroy their own culture in the name of "cultural revolution". If you want to "meet" someone civil then don't be an obnoxious pig.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
We should really have an Indian media lies and denial thread.
How about a Porki media lies and denial thread instead? Starting with the lie on the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden! Lol! You Porks are living in a world of denial and make-believe. Your ISPR and the mullah brigade work overtime to brainwash the sheeple. And you guys and the media fall for it hook, line and sinker!!

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Some Indian media say that China always puts Pakistan first when handling its relations with South Asia countries. I want to tell you this is not true. Simply put, we always put China first and we deal with problems based on their own merits
The Porki balloon must have burst reading this, apart from a lot of red faces in the establishment!!

The Porkis should know that in international relations, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

Tarun Kumar

Indians dreaming of pakistan's collapse are living in a fools paradise. Pakistan is an ideological islamic state, its destiny is tied to islam and islam's destiny is tied to it. India pak will go to war next decade, mark my words.It could be due to a spectacular terror attack on India and Modi is not the type to hold back. Pakis will be blown away by nukes and India will loose 2 dozen odd cities. Destruction of Pakjab will trigger a massive islamic unity and war with India. This will be start of WW3 and India and China will be on opposite side. China under CCP will allign with Muslims to fight India and West.

raja696

Indians dreaming of pakistan's collapse are living in a fools paradise. Pakistan is an ideological islamic state, its destiny is tied to islam and islam's destiny is tied to it. India pak will go to war next decade, mark my words.It could be due to a spectacular terror attack on India and Modi is not the type to hold back. Pakis will be blown away by nukes and India will loose 2 dozen odd cities. Destruction of Pakjab will trigger a massive islamic unity and war with India. This will be start of WW3 and India and China will be on opposite side. China under CCP will allign with Muslims to fight India and West.
If that happens due u think pakistan exist and world will be destroyed.... china will run to India peace-peace.

Do you think if pak is nuked, we will spare saudi mecca (food for thought).

Nuking china is also possibility after all they are fathers of paki nukes. :) wild wild east

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles