Tiny camera may have filmed couple naked in Hefei hotel room

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Tiny camera may have filmed couple naked in Hefei hotel room

A young couple was shocked to find a tiny camera that apparently photographed them naked in their room after bathing in a hotel in Hefei, capital of east China's Anhui Province. --ahwang.cn

A YOUNG couple was shocked to find a tiny camera that apparently photographed them naked in their room after bathing in a hotel in Hefei, capital of east China's Anhui Province.

Police are investigating after confiscating the camera with a pea-sized lens, which was found in an inconspicuous place at a power outlet, a local news portal reported.

The husband, indentified as Zhang Cheng, said he discovered the camera while recharging his cell phone at the socket. The camera had a red light that was flickering while they were naked in their room, an embarrassed Zhang said.

The couple, which had moved from Anqing to find jobs, said they were afraid that photos might be used for blackmail.

The owner of the hotel denied installing cameras in rooms and gave guests' information to police, the report said.

The owner promised not to charge the couple for the room.

Tiny camera may have filmed couple naked in Hefei hotel room | Shanghai Daily

Let this be a cuation for those who visit China.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU - for not only their voyeuristic pleasure but also for intelligence purpose.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
From the photo, Chinese are not too advanced in miniaturization.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
it is hilarious you are expecting them to be advanced sir, if they are so advanced technically then they won't have copied russian or western weapons and techniques

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Last edited:

amoy

Really great and original comeback there. By using it, you just kinda proved their points
u can buy a drone on line at CNY 3299.00 almost = USD 540 pretty cheap try one.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
From the post , Your IQ is below average.

In china,you can buy all kinds mini wireless cameras less than $20.
迷你监控小探头_淘宝搜索
Now, my good man, please be warned that you cannot get personal without cause.

You have no cause since nothing adverse has been said.

May I recommend that you display your IQ to understand this warning and not show a below average rating or else you will be soon begone!

consider it as a friendly advice.

ladder

Country flag
I'll just take one of these.

Suitable for someone of my IQ.
I don't know about IQ, but those things need good photography skill set. And by your choice of them, can we positively conclude you possess those skill set? I mean are you good at photography?

Last edited:

happy

And also it is fully decked with LEDs and all !!! It is a poor attempt for some voyeuristic pleasure and nothing more. Certainly not a govt project but yes...be educated to look out if you are a VIP.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And also it is fully decked with LEDs and all !!! It is a poor attempt for some voyeuristic pleasure and nothing more. Certainly not a govt project but yes...be educated to look out if you are a VIP.
China had taped Seokarno's sexcapades when the Indonesian President when he visited China!

Julian

Tihar Jail
Banned
China had taped Seokarno's sexcapades when the Indonesian President when he visited China!
Is that the reason why Sukarno allowed Indonesian Communist party to propagate India as aggressor in 62 and himself remained completely neutral much to dismay of Indians.? Was it of any consequence?

W.G.Ewald

Professional
I don't know about IQ, but those things need good photography skill set. And by your choice of them, can we positively conclude you possess those skill set? I mean are you good at photography?
I always liked the double-lens reflex cameras made by Yashica and shooting with black & white film.

My first camera though was a Brownie Hawkeye I had as a kid.

When I got older I started 35mm with an Argus C3, given to me by my father (he himself had a ca. 1930s Leica which his father had given him), shooting mostly with Ektachrome out West. That camera had annoying sound when the spring-powered shutter operated.

I became more interested in photography when I was in Japan and bought a Topcon SLR with TTL light meter which was then the latest thing.

(Mine was somewhat newer.)

Captain Jack's Early Topcon SLR Page

I bought my daughters each a Canon EOS Rebel STI and have used those cameras.

Blackwater

What is the use of seeing flat images😜😜😜😜

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is that the reason why Sukarno allowed Indonesian Communist party to propagate India as aggressor in 62 and himself remained completely neutral much to dismay of Indians.? Was it of any consequence?
Indonesia had a turbulent and chaotic democracy.

To bring some semblance of order, Sukarno embarked on "Guided Democracy" in 1957 that successfully ended the instability and rebellions.

During early 1960s Sukarno moved Indonesia to the left by providing support and protection to the Indonesian Communist Party (PKI) to counterbalance the Military and Islamists.

Finally, he was overthrown by Suharto, a General.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles