Tibet will be Free in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
nice video Mrs Shyangel,
she is from our state AP, almost 100km away from my Place,
i wish Good Luck to Independent Free Tibet.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Although I'm not taking that girl seriously, maybe she's right in one way: Tibet or Xizang gets "freedom" the day it's no longer contested (by the Tibetan government in exile). Today, PRC is the unassailable authority over that territory, and one has to live with the fact that it's China now. PRC is doing more 'material good' than 'spiritual good'. For the Tibetans to get their share of 'spiritual good', the region needs neither freedom, nor autonomy. As much as I sympathise with the Tibetans on their cultural erosion in today's Tibet, I don't think political autonomy solves any of that.

qilaotou

It's fun to watch brain washed Indian buddists. They are also aware of Indian preparation of 2012 invasion to China.

The little Tibetan government should use Tawang as its capital, as is traditional Tibetan area anyway.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
It's fun to watch brain washed Indian buddists. They are also aware of Indian preparation of 2012 invasion to China.

The little Tibetan government should use Tawang as its capital, as is traditional Tibetan area anyway.
Do not worry, Indians are not attackers and lot of people does not think in these lines. I am sure more then 90% are least concerned about China and Tibet.
On the other side, I am also witnessing almost all Chinese posters on forums being aggressive about India and mostly making fun of it. I hope you are not one of them, if you are then you can understand similar people are on both sides.:icon_salut:

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, somebody also anticipates that in 2012 the doomday is coming.....should I believe it and prepare a ark for it?

ShyAngel

Founding Member

Who said she is indian buddhist? She is a random girl from South India who has never seen HH Dalai Lama or never been to Dharamsala. She was protesting that she needs charity money to go visit HH Dalai Lama in Dharamsala to tell him that he was in her dream for no reason. Last year she warned that he will get sick and will be hospitalize which actually came true. This time she was protesting that she wants to go see him because in her dream she saw Tibet struggling for their independent in year 2011 and gets the full independent in year 2016. And by looking at this video I guess her wish to meet him had been succeed. Good bless her!

nimo_cn

Country flag
Can anyone tell me the contents of the video? It is a pity i cant watch it.
I really want to know in which way they can "free" tibet.

badguy2000

Respected Member
you can use proxy to watch it. the stupic CCP block youtube.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
That video was appalling. The amount of superstitions that are still believed by the leaders of the Free Tibet movement is incredible. No place should be unfortunate enough to be ruled by such people. Even the Dalai Lama himself believes in the "predictions" of that little girl, or at least he seems like he believes it.

The Tibetian Parliament in exile is no better.

If an Indian parliamentarian said that he would act according to the "visions" of a "sadhu" or "baba" to make decisions when he couldn't make up his mind, we would all be not just laughing at him, but seriously doubting his capacity to make rational decisions affecting the lives of people at the appropriate time.

If and when Tibet does become free of Chinese occupation, I sincerely hope that Tibetians choose leaders that are more qualified to lead them-not just in religious matters, but also in economic and social and development.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Although I'm not taking that girl seriously, maybe she's right in one way: Tibet or Xizang gets "freedom" the day it's no longer contested (by the Tibetan government in exile). Today, PRC is the unassailable authority over that territory, and one has to live with the fact that it's China now. PRC is doing more 'material good' than 'spiritual good'. For the Tibetans to get their share of 'spiritual good', the region needs neither freedom, nor autonomy. As much as I sympathise with the Tibetans on their cultural erosion in today's Tibet, I don't think political autonomy solves any of that.
Ummm is there such a thing as political autonomy?

As far as HH Dalai Lama's Tibetan Government in Exile; they are seeking just Tibetan autonomy which has nothing to do with Tibetan politics nor the present government in exile will have any power over it. Our definition of autonomy is having just free to practice religion, free to practice rich tibetan cultural and ritual, free to worship HH Dalai Lama even though he'll have no power over the nation's internal affair. And free to travel all over the world to meet their relatives and friends. Now is that too much to ask for? Well, first of all if you do not know what we want then how can you support us or criticize our wish? And please do not feel sympathy on us because your country is only 60 years old and if not for those brave nationalist who sacrifice their life for people like you; today you wouldn't be able to enjoy this so call "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" so learn to appreciate. It's hard to know when in reality you were the one has not seen your own nation getting raped for almost two decades.

Personally I careless about who will rule the country as long as it's not a communist nation. If it's a democratic political system I would more then happy to abandon the exile government and be part of china any day. Just as what HH Dalai Lama wishes. That's all<3

:viannen_51: Can't wait to be in Tibet!

ShyAngel

Founding Member
That video was appalling. The amount of superstitions that are still believed by the leaders of the Free Tibet movement is incredible. No place should be unfortunate enough to be ruled by such people. Even the Dalai Lama himself believes in the "predictions" of that little girl, or at least he seems like he believes it.

The Tibetian Parliament in exile is no better.

If an Indian parliamentarian said that he would act according to the "visions" of a "sadhu" or "baba" to make decisions when he couldn't make up his mind, we would all be not just laughing at him, but seriously doubting his capacity to make rational decisions affecting the lives of people at the appropriate time.

If and when Tibet does become free of Chinese occupation, I sincerely hope that Tibetians choose leaders that are more qualified to lead them-not just in religious matters, but also in economic and social and development.

Yes, I know we are very superstitious and proud to admit that as well. And you were right about HH Dalai Lama. There's no doubt that he believed her. And about your fat, old, short, dark, and thug wan'a be parliamentarians like Mayavadi making fun of a sadhu or baba's prediction then I won't be surprise and embarrassed about it as well.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Awww I'm so sorry to hear that! Reality is you don't know what's going on around the world. This video is aired on some international news. I just found it from youtube! CCP nimo needs.......:help:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
They are also aware of Indian preparation of 2012 invasion to China.
There's not going to be an "invasion of China". We don't want to add to our piles of rocks by going into Tibet.

She is just a random girl with a big mouth. It's pretty easy for such people to quickly get a spiritual herd around them. My interpretation of "free Tibet" is when it's no longer 'contested' by anyone. PRC isn't 'contesting' it, and hence will remain the authority.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Ummm is there such a thing as political autonomy?
Yes, as in preventing non-locals from buying assets there. We all know that's not going to go down well. The Dalai clique wants very limited, but certain political power over Tibet. It in itself doesn't represent true democracy (there are no political parties, people don't vote for their leaders). How can you expect it to ask for a non-communist government in the rest of China? The Chinese don't particularly have a problem with limited religious practice. What they don't like is when political power grows out of it.

Anil Sankar

I think it will be better of it becomes part of India... Since Dalai Lama is also in India now... :D:D

p2prada

Here is a list of proxy sites that you can use.

Proxy List - Fresh Unblocked Proxy Sites!

Enter any site you wish. You just need to type the URL of the site you want to visit in the search bar.

As for youtube videos, some sites do not allow streaming of videos, so you need to look out for the sites which do allow youtube. Enter the site which has had the highest amount of hits today. Also, bookmark the link I gave you. This is because the URL for the proxy sites also change from time to time.

Always want to help ma Chinese brothas and sistas. Peace out.

no smoking

Country flag
I think it will be better of it becomes part of India... Since Dalai Lama is also in India now... :D:D
No problem, if you want tibet, come and fight for it. As long as you can blood chinese out, you have everything we own today.

By the way, Dalai lama is living in india now and he will die in india then.

Yes, write down my word, there is no chinese gov, neither authoritive nor democratic, will dare to give the so called "real autonomy" to tibet or uighur.

Flint

The French do the love Dalai Lama. As for the "prediction", I wonder why this "2012" date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles