Three Men Admit Paying Vulnerable 16 Year Old Sikh Girl For Sex

BangersAndMash

1 August 2013

Three men have admitted paying a "very damaged and vulnerable" 16-year-old girl for sex.

They pleaded guilty shortly before the girl was due to give evidence in the men's trial at Leicester Crown Court.

Jurors had heard that the girl, who told the men she was a prostitute, needed to make money as her parents had threatened to throw her out.

Aabidali Mubarak Ali, 39, Rakib Iacub, 20, and Wajid Usman, all of Leicester, will be sentenced on 30 August.

They had been accused of a total of 22 charges, but between them admitted seven of them

Opening the case for the prosecution, barrister Matthew Lowe said: "She was a very damaged and vulnerable 16-year-old girl from a Sikh family."

FULL ARTICLE - BBC News - Leicester child prostitution trial: Men admit paying girl, 16, for sex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pakistanis? In any event, these men are absolute scum!

From the article -

"He introduced her to other men, and she had sex with them at locations around Leicester, including a flat above the Moghul Durbar restaurant in East Park Road."

Most likely Pakis! One was an Afghan

Last edited:

JBH22

"She was a very damaged and vulnerable 16-year-old girl from a Sikh family."
I don't buy this argument its becoming too stale. She look for it and she got it. period

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Most unfortunate!

Sex for cash seems to be an allurement.

The parents and the community must be more vigilant.

BangersAndMash

I don't buy this argument its becoming too stale. She look for it and she got it. period
She was self harming, smoking ganja, abusing alcohol and also ran way from home at one point. Social services failed the girl, she wanted to move out of her home, so she resorted to offer herself for sex at college, I think it's fair to say she was damaged and vulnerable. The question is, is it right for grown men to pay a 16 year old girl for sex? Well three men pleaded guilty, so they knew it was wrong to take advantage of a 16 year old kid, but the scum did it anyway!

JBH22

She was self harming, smoking ganja, abusing alcohol and also ran way from home at one point. Social services failed the girl, she wanted to move out of her home, so she resorted to offer herself for sex at college, I think it's fair to say she was damaged and vulnerable. The question is, is it right for grown men to pay a 16 year old girl for sex? Well three men pleaded guilty, so they knew it was wrong to take advantage of a 16 year old kid, but the scum did it anyway!
Answer lies in bold plus did you expect Pakis do behave decently.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
As per the English law, (to the best of my knowledge) if a woman is vulnerable then taking advantage of her is illegal, even if she acquiesces at the time.
Couple this with her being a minor, and what these guys did was exploitation then they could face long jailtime.

Pakistanis, unfortunately, don't have a very good reputation when it comes to sex crimes.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
As per the English law, (to the best of my knowledge) if a woman is vulnerable then taking advantage of her is illegal, even if she acquiesces at the time.
Couple this with her being a minor, and what these guys did was exploitation then they could face long jailtime.

Pakistanis, unfortunately, don't have a very good reputation when it comes to sex crimes.
Pakistanis in UK are mostly illiterates, delivered not by the stork, but by the illegal lorries across from Europe!

But for the English system of registering of births and death, they would still be counting their age in the number of monsoons they have experienced or the number of Ramazans they have fasted! And if they did not fast in one, the age would be one year less and they need not be women to hide their age!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles