Thread to report and block fake propaganda content on internet

stew98

Ullah
Country flag
Guys can share fake propaganda links here. So other can report as harmful content, be it on youtube or twitter or other social media. Also, request everyone to report all fake propaganda videos, this eventually will lead to deletion of content and creator will be blocked.
Jay Hind

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Guys can share fake propaganda links here. So other can report as harmful content, be it on youtube or twitter or other social media. Also, request everyone to report all fake propaganda videos, this eventually will lead to deletion of content and creator will be blocked.
Jay Hind
Just move all of the Chinese news threads in here... problem solved.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
These are youtube channels which only makes propaganda videos. These are Bangladeshi channels. If you guys want to check then just go and search for any India videos.

Channel Name: BD Views Link: /channel/UCuhrp5_cAfLtide2aBToQuw

Channel Name: Jamuna TV Link: /channel/UCN6sm8iHiPd0cnoUardDAnw

Atcjurvin

These are youtube channels which only makes propaganda videos. These are Bangladeshi channels. If you guys want to check then just go and search for any India videos.

Channel Name: BD Views Link: /channel/UCuhrp5_cAfLtide2aBToQuw

Channel Name: Jamuna TV Link: /channel/UCN6sm8iHiPd0cnoUardDAnw
First of all I don't understand their language and second thing why should I see those shitskin videos.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Don't worry man, his content is not in English.Most wont understand him anyway.
PS: I did report him.
Thanks man. Its just that Pak creates actively fake propaganda and our Govt does nothing about these things. So, we ordinary Indians should do something, as I think.

I will update the list whenever I find something.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles