This chart shows the competition between India and China's submarines

karn

Country flag
Re: This chart shows the competition between India and China's submari

Shows the sad state of affairs . According to the original plan The IN should have had 12 new submarines by now .

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Shows the sad state of affairs . According to the original plan The IN should have had 12 new submarines by now .
Our projects are always on snail pace.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

The reality is unknown. Its always a secret.

sgarg

The scorpene delivery starts next year. This will fill the gap. India is also negotiating for one more sub from Russia of chakra class for protection of next carrier to be inducted. The sea trial of arihant has started. Next boat of arihant class is near completion. Situation is not as bad as it seems.

sgarg

I would be more concerned with lack of mine clearing ships. Hope Navy and mod pays attention to that. Else india will be forced to use patrol boats for minesweeping.

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned

I would be more concerned with lack of mine clearing ships. Hope Navy and mod pays attention to that. Else india will be forced to use patrol boats for minesweeping.
We have to move slow, I think we should get airforce in check as that is only weak part of Land forces atm. Ironing out the rafale deal (cancel) and focusing hard on FGFA/T-50 with maybe heavier variant (it has 6+4 hardpoints vs 13/14 for rafale) for bombing will secure that front.

Then pour money into navy with 1-2 more Aircraft carriers (with tejas mk1/2 + super sukhoi on them) and 5-7 more subs/supporting ships to protect carriers.

Our main goal should be to keep persian gulf to straight of malacca free from foreign influence (NATO/China or US/CHINA)

That is lofty goal but yeah, we shoud also look at making a narrative of annexing Pakistan/Bangladesh to Sikhs or someone for 'protection of innocent muslims civilians, from extremeist ISIS/Taliban attacks for their differeing views on their religion'

I.e it is obvious Pak will ask for our help in bringing their women back, like Sikhs + Jassa Singh Ahluwalia vs Ahmed Shah Abdali (Durrani)

We should be prepared to project power from Hindu Kush to atleast Indonesia.

Blackwater

And Tejas and arjun and new howitzers and 197 light choppers and rafael etc and etc

Bahamut

Chakaris more quieter then any chines sub ad if we get a second akula 2 sub then its good.Any news on newer home build nuclear sub .The project is almost quiet after arihant. It will be good if we get more sub with AIP.We will need abot a fleet a 40 sub with 10 nuclear in next 10 years.

Attachments

Bahamut

The newer kilo class sub are the most quit sub both in Russia and china arsenal .It could build 4 to 5 of these sub.NATO call them black hole.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles