There is extreme intolerance, says Shah Rukh and Aamir Khan

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Many people and even I don't like these kind of statements.
Yeah well most Hindus are self respect lacking pussies who don't like hearing the truth if that will hurt their false sense of security. I am glad that at least some bjp leaders are calling out the Islamist turds for what they are.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Do personal attack if you face personal attack. But saying "Agar navratri me Beef ban nahi hua to masjid me ham pork fekege". What the hell was that.
It is to show that Hindus can engage in dick measuring contest too. Muzzies unfortunately understand only such language. And such statements have a far more impact on putting the islamists in their place than well reasoned arguments. Remember, we are talking about people aping a 7 century barbaric ideology, not some civilised folks.

For example ,try reasoning with a muslim on why drawing of Muhammed is under freedom of speech and see how it goes.

hit&run

Mod
Country flag
Yeah well most Hindus are self respect lacking pussies who don't like hearing the truth if that will hurt their false sense of security. I am glad that at least some bjp leaders are calling out the Islamist turds for what they are.
Biggest criminals are Hindus who feel guilty when some Hindu leader speaks the truth upfront. What Yogi said was absolutely right that this Khan is speaking like Hafiz Saeed.

Nicky G

Country flag
does everybody has the right to freedom of expression?
Yes.
Srk as well as the yogi Adityanath type also has the right.
srk did criticise the intolerance prevailing in india, recent incidents and comments of politicians are a good example, even this thread itself is a example of intolerance.so he is right.
Do you have any facts to back the claim that the past 1.5 years have been any more 'intolerant' than earlier years? If so, produce them. If not, you are defending an ignorant buffoon, you are free to do so, but so are others to call out that buffoon and point out his hypocrisy, some retards on twitter notwithstanding.

Besides, considering this guy is being summoned by ED for his links to Shardha, which has been known to have connection with funding extremists, its comical to hear him talk about intolerance.

On a side note, wasn't this guys who was thrown out of Mumabi cricket ground for trying to bully police?

Very tolerant. :pound:

You can criticise srk on facts but calling him pakistani etc is coming from a mindset that muslims belong to pakistan or those indian muslims who critise anything in india should automatically be a pakistani at heart.
Mindset is irrelevant. Just as some lefti jokers can talk about 'Idea of India' and how it must be 'secular', others can call such buffoons ISI or Paki if they so please. if the left can decide whats 'idea of India', the right can call someone a non-Indian.

Again, freedom of expression cuts both ways, if you don't like that, that's your problem.

Do you see people whining like little girls when morons and naxals equate the PM to Hitler or some other such absurdity?

What if i call yougi adityanath or the sadhvi as ISI agents ? What if i say they have taken money from pakistan to show india in a bad light in international community, what if i say they are helping pakistan to justify two nation theory ? I have freedom of expression right ? Will that be a right exercise of freedom of expression from my part to make such wild allegations ? Certainly not. Same way calling srk as pakistani just because he criticised them is not justifiable..what yogi aditaynath etc expressed using his freedom of expression is totally wrong...if srk move a deformation case they could even get punished for that.
Now baout anupam kher...he criticised writers as well as film makers for returning their award..he will criticise srk also if he had returned the award..that's his stance..but at the same time he will defend srk if he is called as a pakistani etc for criticising or even for returning the award..mr.kher takes a stand based on right and and wrong(as per his judgement) on each issue according to its merit..he is not playing for a particular team so he is not liable to support anyting and everything coming from a particular team or side.
You can call whomever you like what you wish to. Others will judge for themselves and in your case laugh you off. The reason being called a Paki hurts for Buddha Khan and his idiotic fans is perhaps because there is some grain of truth to it.

Mr. Kher takes a stand based on his convenience just as everyone else does. No need to make a saint out of him. His hypocricy lies in the fact that he asks politicians to cut their BS but does not publicly call out the Buddha Khan. You have no clue which team he is playing for, so keep your speculation out of this.

Now, quit whining about me or someone else calling someone else a Paki.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Nihangs as well as the Bhanghi Misl of Sangha,Malhi,Dhindsa,Dhillon,Dosanjh also slaughtered many melech.
Turned largest mosque in Lahore into stable.
Freedom of speech ! :)
If muslims don't like it clean the masjid or they can eat free pork.
Clarify first, are you following Kuran or constitution? Const. said if you damage a property max 2 monthTake action on pork throwers according to the law if someone said throw pork that is his right (FOS)
Listen we are Hindus, we respect life which follows dharam. We will never throw pork at masjid, only 155mm dhanush shells. :D

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What I think is, it is best to keep silent when these as*holes play minority card and intolerance propaganda. Rather, the reply must be given in the terms of development!! And talks of development.

More interviews of BJP spokesperson on what Govt is doing to develop the country should be done. More press conferences on development agenda and infrastructure development plan.

This will automatically make these congressi ba*tards mum and ignored by the public.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yogi Adityanath is the right response to Owaisi. BJP should make him their spokesman for discussions on these religious intolerance issues. He would puncture holes in the intolerance stories. Although, he talks logically but bad thing is he himself looks violent while speaking!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Agnostic_Indian More 'tolerance' in the actor's family. Enjoy.

SRK started his career from DD. So you can imagine the kind of connection he must have had at that time. Getting into state controlled TV channel for prime time show should have needed big connections.

May be that is where they used Sanjay card!!

Nicky G

Country flag
What I think is, it is best to keep silent when these as*holes play minority card and intolerance propaganda. Rather, the reply must be given in the terms of development!! And talks of development.

More interviews of BJP spokesperson on what Govt is doing to develop the country should be done. More press conferences on development agenda and infrastructure development plan.

This will automatically make these congressi ba*tards mum and ignored by the public.
This was more or less ABV's thinking - that development will over-ride everything, no matter how the opposition vitiated the atmosphere. Remember the 'India Shining' campaign?

What you are missing is that all this nautanki is a part of larger game to ultimately destabilize the economy. Its likely that soon you'll find noise being made at the UN regarding human right violations and minority right suppression. That is not going to help the economy.

You need to fight a war at multiple fronts.

Besides, its not as if development alone works on the ground. Do you think Bihar and UP will be won on development alone? If BJP was confident of this, why involve Manjhi? Besides, lets see if they even manage to win Bihar; going by their UP local elections, that state will be uphill.

We need a comprehensive strategy. You need Modi and leadership to focus on development, but you need people to counter these scum in their language too.

Propaganda can only be fought with counter-propaganda. You know that well.

SRK started his career from DD. So you can imagine the kind of connection he must have had at that time. Getting into state controlled TV channel for prime time show should have needed big connections.

May be that is where they used Sanjay card!!
Delhi is a wonderful web, all sorts of connections to find for those who go digging. Such things are well known to many, though very few, particularly in the media talk about it.

Congis have a lot of time to cultivate their extra-political ecosystem. BJP is a child compared to that; though understandable, since that requires being in power for long. The way things are going, this is likely to be another one-off stay at the center.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This was more or less ABV's thinking - that development will over-ride everything, no matter how the opposition vitiated the atmosphere. Remember the 'India Shining' campaign?

What you are missing is that all this nautanki is a part of larger game to ultimately destabilize the economy. Its likely that soon you'll find noise being made at the UN regarding human right violations and minority right suppression. That is not going to help the economy.

You need to fight a war at multiple fronts.

Besides, its not as if development alone works on the ground. Do you think Bihar and UP will be won on development alone? If BJP was confident of this, why involve Manjhi? Besides, lets see if they even manage to win Bihar; going by their UP local elections, that state will be uphill.

We need a comprehensive strategy. You need Modi and leadership to focus on development, but you need people to counter these scum in their language too.

Propaganda can only be fought with counter-propaganda. You know that well.

Add to it, this drama was created before PM's UK visit. Now Cameroon has said that he is going to discuss the minority problem with Modi. Other was the Punjab violence.

The congress is playing minority card to defame this government and mark them as Butcher of Minority. This is why BJP is plying Manjhi card. Just to prove a point that ST SC are constitutional Minorities and not religious minorities, and Hindus are one.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Add to it, this drama was created before PM's UK visit. Now Cameroon has said that he is going to discuss the minority problem with Modi. Other was the Punjab violence.

The congress is playing minority card to defame this government and mark them as Butcher of Minority. This is why BJP is plying Manjhi card. Just to prove a point that ST SC are constitutional Minorities and not religious minorities, and Hindus are one.
:facepalm:........................................

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Only one talking rubbish is those who linked srk to hafiz saeed and asked him to go to pak and so on.
Srk's comment is not anti india.
If he invites Pakis to work in Bollywood and IPL,donate money to flood victims in Malaland,then he is a paki and a terrorist sympathiser albeit his ancestors came from Pakistan so he definitely have a soft heart for them.

He may give his heart to pak but his arse belongs to India,it will no be surprise for me that one day his face will be blackened or beaten by nationalists after strip him naked or something worse.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If he invites Pakis to work in Bollywood and IPL,donate money to flood victims in Malaland,then he is as paki albeit his ancestors came from Pakistan he definitely have a love for them.

He may give his heart to pak but his arse belongs to India,it will no be surprise for me that one day his face will be blackened or beaten by nationalists after strip him naked.

That's why I always say, Balkanize Pakistan, give the best of ours to break it. This will create identity crisis among pro Pakis in India. Thus reducing threat from inside.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
That's why I always say, Balkanize Pakistan, give the best of ours to break it. This will create identity crisis among pro Pakis in India. Thus reducing threat from inside.
When Indians should talk about FDI,Projection of India's image abroad,Weapons procurement etc ...... We are debating the lynching of Cattle thieves,Inking of anti nationals by nationalists while Paki lovers are busy maligning the image of India which is already a strong power and aspire to become super power.

That's why i think nation states based on religion like pak and Israel or even communist china are more successful to rally its people for a cause.

Last edited:

Varahamihira

Country flag
I don't think the present govt. would do the honours unless Pakis do some drastic things
After 10 years maybe Vasundhara or Amit Shah will do the honours.

I hope Modiji take an extra step and do the needful.
US didn't waited Soviet to collapse and we shouldn't wait Paki to collapse.

thethinker

Country flag
You can criticise srk on facts but calling him pakistani etc is coming from a mindset that muslims belong to pakistan or those indian muslims who critise anything in india should automatically be a pakistani at heart.
Let's not peddle bullshit that SRK doesn't have a soft corner for Pakis because of commercial interests or otherwise.

SRK's view on Paki players when they were banned in IPL (2010) :

"I am not giving an excuse and I truly believe Pakistani players are the best T20 players in the world. They are the champions. They are wonderful. But somewhere down the line there is an issue and we cannot deny it," he said. "There is an issue, we cannot keep saying 'Oh this was wrong'. Yes maybe the way it was done was wrong, the way it is being carried out may be wrong. But you can't keep on saying Koi issue nahi hai yaar, woh aa jate (There isn't any issue, they could have come). There is an issue, let's not deny it. Every day we blame Pakistan, every day they blame us, it is an issue."

Sources :

Pakistan players should have been picked - Shah Rukh Khan
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ipl2010/content/story/445702.html

IPL's Pak boycott humiliating: Shah Rukh Khan
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...iating-Shah-Rukh-Khan/articleshow/5500579.cms

But yes, sports and cultures have no boundaries even if it involves asymmetrical benefits for an enemy nation, the same nation that has no hesitation accepting kaffir money but has every intention to destroy the same kaffirs! :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
care to give a shit from your keyboard? :bs:
You are too retarded for that. That was pretty evident from your reply, which is totally unrelated to the thread. Sure, modi added manji to show his is not anti minority:frusty:. Only a moron of highest order can even contemplate such a thing in a thread on Pakistan. and don't get me started on how you called manji(SC ) as minority, despite them being Hindus, toeing the exact lines which secular filth throw around.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles