There is extreme intolerance, says Shah Rukh and Aamir Khan

tsunami

Country flag
Baba Ramdev attacks Shahrukh Khan, says he must return his awards

RANCHI: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Wednesday lashed out against Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan for his recent remark on the "growing religious intolerance" in the country, and said whatever the actor said is mere rhetoric.

Hitting out at Shahrukh, Ramdev said the actor should give up his Padmashree Award and all the money that came his way following the laurel if he is genuinely concerned over religious intolerance.

"Sab hawabaazi hain (All these are empty talks). If Shahrukh is really concerned, he must give up his Padmashree Award," Ramdev said in Ranchi. "If he is willing to protest, he must also make a draft of all the money he made after winning the award and donate it to the Prime Minister's (relief) fund," the yoga guru added. Baba Ramdev was inaugurating an Anganwaadi center in the state capital and was flanked by state ministers Lois Marandi, CP Singh and Neera Yadav on the dais.

On his 50th birthday two days earlier, the actor had said that there is extreme intolerance in the country. Further explaining his stand, Shahrukh had said not being secular is the worst thing one can do as a patriot. Though the actor did not comment on whether he will return his laurels as a show of protest, Shahrukh made it apparently clear he was supporting the writers, artists and scientists in their act of returning laurels to protest what they see as a growing intolerance in the country.

Shahrukh's remark was criticized by BJP leader Kailash Vijaywargia a day later. On Wednesday, Baba Ramdev joined actor turned BJP MP Manoj Tiwary who also condemned the actor's statement.

The yoga guru, who is currently hosting a yoga camp in Jharkhand's capital, also criticized the writers, scientists and artists for their recent gesture of returning laurels. "Only returning the laurels on namesake will not do. They must return the money they earned with the award," Ramdev said. He further criticized the gesture saying it is a politically motivated move to please the opponent camp. "A majority of those returning the awards have got the laurels with backing of Congress and the left parties. This is nothing but attempts to please those political parties and their leaders," Ramdev said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...st-return-his-awards/articleshow/49660642.cms

This is what written in hindi in Bhaskar

नई दिल्ली. इन्टॉलरेंस (असहिष्णुता) को लेकर देश में छिड़ी तीखी बहस में अब बाबा रामदेव ने भी एक्टर शाहरुख खान के बारे में बयान दिया है। बुधवार को रांची पहुंचे रामदेव ने कहा- ‘अगर शाहरुख सच्चे देशभक्त हैं तो उन्हें पद्मश्री सम्मान मिलने के बाद की अपनी सारी कमाई दान कर देनी चाहिए या फिर पीएम राहत कोष में डाल देनी चाहिए। नहीं तो हम समझेंगे कि जिसकी चाकरी करके उन्होंने अवॉर्ड पाया, उसे ही खुश करने के लिए शाहरुख खान असहिष्णुता की बात कर रहे हैं।’

बता दें कि शाहरुख को 2005 में पद्मश्री मिला था। तब देश में यूपीए की सरकार थी। (पूरी खबर पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें) रामदेव से पहले योगी आदित्यनाथ ने कहा था कि शाहरुख और आतंकी हाफिज सईद की भाषा में कोई फर्क नहीं है।

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
IMHO opinion, the northies strategy against those Muslim invaders were wrong, we should have done tit for tat, take for eg bin qasim he used cow as tool since he knew cow was sacred to Hindus, we should have drenched our swords and weapons with pig fat or blood and should have openly declared it as well and should have threatened them that no matter what happened to us,we are going to make sure that u taste haraam .
It took Indians (maratha,jat,dogra and sikhs) 1000 + years to understand the psyche of Islamic marauders,when bin qasim invaded India in 712 warfare rules were mostly influenced by dharma.

Bornubus

^^^ There is nothing to be proud of atrocities on women and children. They should not be mentioned in boastful manner. It would be shameful if true (not war but treatment of women and children)

Also some of the stories might be lies and exaggerations. I am not saying entire accounts of massacres are wrong but not every word of the accounts written by british allegedly told by Muslims survivors has to be correct. What makes me suspicious about this is this story :

Sounds familiar? Same story was told at the time of Gujarat riots. I was disgusted when I first heard it. It was never proved to be true in courts, though one can raise doubts about fairness of trials.

However after many years once I accidentally stumbled upon a Shia discussion forum, unrelated to India and was surprised to read exact same story being told about the first Shia-Sunni battles that occurred more than thousand years ago. It seems it is a popular Muslim mythology to portray the evil enemies.
In a war or military campaign religious places and civilans were legitimate target,Abdali took sevsral maratha women as sex slaves after panipat however soe of them liberated by Sikhs and even pashtuns women were no saint,these bitches used to urinate in the mouth of non Muslim soldier of british captured in afghan campaign 1842.

(sepoy Sita Ram was the lone survivor who escaped from their slavery)

What Dogras and Sikhs did to them is perfectly justified.we should be greatful to them for liberating kashmir otherwise it's a 100% Muslim majority state instead of 68% today and all our religious places are intact.

British daily The London Times quoting its special correspondent in India stated that the Maharaja, under his own supervision, got assassinated 237,000 Muslims, using military forces in the Jammu area. The editor of Statesman, Ian Stephen, in his book Horned Moon writes that till the end of autumn 1947, more than 200,000 Muslims were murdered in one go. Horace Alexander wrote in the Spectator (16 January 1948) that the killings had “the tacit consent of State authority” and put the figure at 200,000.

Mehr Chand Mahajan, upon arrival in Jammu told a delegation of Hindus, which met him in the Palace, that now when the power was being transferred to the people they should better demand parity. When one of the delegation members wanted to know how that was possible, Mahajan, pointing to the Ramnagar natural reserve below, where Muslim corpses were still lying said, “the population ratio too can change” like that (“Elimination of Muslims from Jammu” II, The Times, London, 10 August 1948, page 5. See also Ved Bhasin’s interview to Kashmir Life).

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/spotlights/the-forgotten-hero-of-punjab-jassa-singh-ahluwalia/

Last edited:

asingh10

Problem imo is complacency factor + treachery/infighting/argumentativeness. This is visible even today.

Bornubus

View attachment 6492 and so called secular, libetards will call this tolerance and rights of minority to pressurize government. Wünderbar!!

View attachment 6489 View attachment 6490 View attachment 6491
Its a Islamic flag not pakistani flag but sometime it creates a great deal of confusion,a recently retired subedar in UP noticed same flag on some peer baba majar and mistook this flag as paki,gathered few villagers and vandalized the place after beating the people present there lol.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
This is a country where minorities especially muslims can fearlessly riot, kill, terrorise and plunder still only Hindus are called communal. In case, Hindus resist attrocities on them they are called intolerant and Hindutvawadi and all hell breaks lose on secular / leftist run MSM!

Curious case India is!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Its a Islamic flag not pakistani flag but sometime it creates a great deal of confusion,a recently retired subedar in UP noticed same flag on some peer baba majar and mistook this flag as paki,gathered few villagers and vandalized the place after beating the people present there lol.
yeah that's right , it is indeed an Islamic flag. But the point is about tolerance.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Shah Rukh Khan is a known terrorist sympathiser and financier and is known to have been detained multiple times in US airports. Of course there is extreme intolerance in India! Against terrorists and terrorist sympathisers, whose lives have become hell after BJP came to power.
You know what word they have in Hindi/Urdu for someone who commits treachery against the one who provides his daily salt?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Shah Rukh Khan is known to have played this victim card in the past. This is probably the only country where a billionaire heartthrob can claim to be a "victim" with a straight face, and have the Barkhas and Sagarikas cheer him on lustily.

SRK fans on Twitter are going berserk. Looking at the IQ of the "youth" of this nation, I really get depressed. One obsessed retard cut his arm with a knife to print "SRK" in blood, took a pic and posted it on Twitter, vowing to "fight till the death for SRK".

Maniacal duffers all over the place.

vayuu1

Country flag
Shah Rukh Khan is known to have played this victim card in the past. This is probably the only country where a billionaire heartthrob can claim to be a "victim" with a straight face, and have the Barkhas and Sagarikas cheer him on lustily.

SRK fans on Twitter are going berserk. Looking at the IQ of the "youth" of this nation, I really get depressed. One obsessed retard cut his arm with a knife to print "SRK" in blood, took a pic and posted it on Twitter, vowing to "fight till the death for SRK".

Chews ki kami nhi, there are lot who praise hakla, charsi and tingu, have you ever heard them praising hrithik, ranbir or ranveer, it's always khan's khan's khan's abey chews maraalo in khan's se ja ke apni ga***.

asingh10

Yeh toh hona he tha na...years of Bollywood indoctrination has got us to this point and they've only become more aggressive in their social engineering agenda. I shudder to imagine where we will be with blatantly anti Hindu/Pro Pak movies like PK & Haider. I'm arguing on a forum against SRK, and I'm in the minority. Can't tell Pakis from Indian liberals.

asingh10

Bollywood is running an incredibly complex feeder system that runs to support terror- from subtle indoctrination of Indian youth into accepting Indo-Pak hyphenation, false equivalences between Hindu terror & Muslim terror to tacit financial backing of Dawood & Hafiz types.

asingh10

Amazing display of intellectual snobbery & the smug attitude from a guy who's next movie is about glorifying a don (Abdul Latif) who was close to Dawood, with 40 murder charges, got 100+ AK47s from ISI, did 1993 blasts in Ahmedabad & Surat, escaped to Pak after the blasts.

To add to this, many idiots on SM are sporting the "Raees" pic of SRK as their DP & have added "Raees" to their display name. And then people ask why Bollywood is bad influence. Tommorow if Bollywood starts glamorizing ISIS militants, I've no doubt in my mind that some of these fuddus won't spare any time converting to Islam and running off to join ISIS.

Alien

JuD chief invites SRK, other ‘such Muslims’ to Pakistan
TNN | Nov 5, 2015, 05.32 AM IST

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the alleged mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.

NEW DELHI: Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the alleged mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, has invited Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan to Pakistan.

"Any such Muslim, even Shahrukh who is facing difficulty and discrimination in India because of Islam are invited to stay in Pakistan," he tweeted from the handle, @HafizSaeedJUD01, on Tuesday. The account is not verified.

"Even the renowned Indian Muslims in the field of sports, academia, arts & culture are fighting a constant battle for identity inside India," posted Saeed, also Jamat ud Dawah chief, in another tweet.

In a series of tweets, Saeed lauded Indian intellectuals for raising their voice against intolerance.

"We welcome Indian Intellectuals raising voice against intolerance inflicted by Hindu extremists if & whenever they come to Pakistan. We would be pleased to demonstrate to them JuD's ongoing relief and rehabilitation efforts for minorities living in Pakistan," he posted.

"Discrimination against minorities in India particular (sic) Muslims are proof enough that Modi's India no more secular. Its fascist Hindu state," he said.http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Muslims-to-Pakistan/articleshow/49666990.cms

mikhail

Country flag
oh, i didnt knew this, what name did they give to the sikh regiment, any idea?
I am quite sure that they would name it Fauz-e-Dajjal or the Army of the Anti-christ if they ever think of a name considering the beating that their "Mard-e-momins" received from the Sikh lions since the late 18th century:pound:.The Sikhs have literally put the fear of God in these hybrid savages:wink:!!

Kshatriya87

Salman Khan sides with Shah Rukh Khan in the intolerance row

Amid ongoing debate over intolerance, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan says he doesn't believe in judging people on the basis of where they come from or their religion.

The superstar also has a message to send out -- "We all are humans, and should live in harmony."

"We all are here, we are sitting beside each other, does anything make it different? It doesn't matter. I believe that we are all Indians, we are all humans and we should love each other and live together.

"That is what my organisation Being Human is about. We don't go on asking who are you and where are you from and I don't believe in this at all," Salman said Wednesday, November 4, 2015, at Delhi.

For the latest in Bollywood news, like us on Facebook >>>TOIEntertain

The 49-year-old actor along with Sonam Kapoor was here to promote his forthcoming film, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.

Various sections of the society have voiced concern over growing intolerance in the country witnessed in the cancellation of legendary Pakistani ghazal singer, Ghulam Ali's concert, in Mumbai or the returning of awards by noted writers and filmmakers.

Bollywood's baadshah Shah Rukh Khan also appeared to have rubbed many people the wrong way, saying there "is intolerance (in India), there is extreme intolerance ... there is growing intolerance".

BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compared Shah Rukh Khan with Mumbai attack mastermind, Hafiz Saeed of Pakistan, while another Hindutva proponent and Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Sadhvi Prachi dubbing the actor a "Pakistani agent."

In fact Salman, who had earlier told IANS that art is not restricted to boundaries and needs to be appreciated by all, was hesitant to delve on the issue.

"It is a wrong platform to discuss this. We have come here to promote the film. My mother's name is Sushila Charak and my father is Salim Khan. I am Salman Khan and she is Sonam Kapoor," he said, when asked to react on the ongoing controversy.

Salman, who will be walking as Prem on the silver screen again through the Sooraj Barjatya's directorial, shared that he is withholding his views on the issue to avoid negative impact.

"My statement can be misconstrued by many present here. That will influence many people. I don't want Sooraj Barjatya or Rajshri (Productions) to get affected by this," said Salman, who has teamed up Barjatya after 16 years with the film.

However, he hinted at the popular saying "Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Isai, Aapas Mein Bhai Bhai" in his own way. Salman said: "You must have heard the famous phrase that goes something like 'Bhai-Bhai'.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-the-intolerance-row/articleshow/49667956.cms?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles