The Unrest in China

Jambudweepa

Country flag
Canadians are comparing their protest with china

The catalyst for all this . Fire brigade action was compromised due to lock down

Alamarathan

Country flag
Some sm handles say,Jiang faction is behind the recent uprising,probably triggered after witnessing winnies recent power moves.

If its true then winnie will initiate a$$a$$ination protocol's against those radical members

Jambudweepa

Country flag
Chinese Police is literally checking people's phone for VPN and getting it deleted.

They are roaming around in Metro, buses and checking all people one by one.
There are not much video available . Its a good crack down . In my search most of the posts i saw was comparision of china vs canada .

SKC

Country flag
There are not much video available . Its a good crack down . In my search most of the posts i saw was comparision of china vs canada .
You are not searching right then.

Whole twitter is filled with videos from China this time. That is why police is cracking down on VPN in Chinese cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Guangjhou, etc.

There were videos of camps built in all these cities with the largest camp with capacity of 250,000 and smallest camp with capacity of only 13,000.

SKC

Country flag
Some sm handles say,Jiang faction is behind the recent uprising,probably triggered after witnessing winnies recent power moves.

If its true then winnie will initiate a$$a$$ination protocol's against those radical members
Possible.

It is becoming difficult to keep people behind Great Firewall of China. As technology is progressing, VPN is coming built in Wifi Routers, Dish TV, Setup top boxes and inbuild VPN support in many new phones.

During first wave in China in 2020, China was able to curb down the flow of information and videos from mainland toward west.

With time, it will be very difficult to stomp down the protestors and majority are now getting irritated by the ways used by Xi. His popularity is decreasing with time.

Alamarathan

Country flag
You are not searching right then.

Whole twitter is filled with videos from China this time. That is why police is cracking down on VPN in Chinese cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Guangjhou, etc.

There were videos of camps built in all these cities with the largest camp with capacity of 250,000 and smallest camp with capacity of only 13,000.
The surreal part is,no reports on whether they were getting proper treatment in these facilities.

SKC

Country flag
The surreal part is,no reports on whether they were getting proper treatment in these facilities.
Its not surreal, it is very obvious.

Your phone is controlled by WeChat and Alipay in China and both apps are screened by the firewalls. Anything you post related to these camps will get deleted and you will face a visit by local authorities.

WarmongerLSK

Country flag

He suggests that this is essentially an emperor with no clothes moment in China. The previous inner circle was purged and replaced with Xi's faction.

I still don't get why CCP is doubling down, just say that you made a mistake, mistakes happen. Even now, if they tone down the zero covid policy, the Chinese people will probably forgive them. Yet, they don't back down.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles