The Truth About Indian Airforce - Pls dont fool the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim

interesting news about famed IAF exercise in US

youtube.com/watch?v=fLDHbAybzo4&feature=related]YouTube - American pilot making fun of Indian pilots

A.V.

Yes seen it over and over i doubt will see you over for long as you can see this is not a pak bashing forum like you have there so learn to post serious stuff we welcome criticizing views but flaming is not tolerated here

back your claims what u said via this video US pilots have credibity to question who are you to question explain your views and points lets see where is your grey matter

SHASH2K2

interesting news about famed IAF exercise in US

youtube.com/watch?v=fLDHbAybzo4&feature=related]YouTube - American pilot making fun of Indian pilots
In same youtube you will find many articles about your beloved Pakistan and status of its military equipments. DO you know the reality or want me to provide you an update about this . Anyway I am sure you are not technically Literate to understand how a system works and what are its drawbacks. I will give my sincere effort to teach a Donkey from neighboring country .

Sim

sorry mate if i stepped on your tail..was just listing a news..i didnt said a word but it seems you are more angry than anyone else here

Sim

go ahead..who else could be an expert in donkey training than you..of course the largest population of donkeys in the world..you mingle with them & live with them

A.V.

sorry mate if i stepped on your tail..was just listing a news..i didnt said a word but it seems you are more angry than anyone else here
hello mate welcome to defence forum india i think you havent read the rules nor introduced so why dont you do that so that we know you better because as ia said this is not a forum to flame like your pak forums show prove your views rather than ranting

Rebelkid

This video has been throughly disproved over and over again on several forums

SHASH2K2

go ahead..who else could be an expert in donkey training than you..of course the largest population of donkeys in the world..you mingle with them & live with them
Ok Mr most intelligent person on the earth. Please write a gist of what is there in that Video of yours. I am not able to understand their English. Kindly help us in understanding technical terms.

A.V.

go to pakistani defence forum there are many on the net ok better stay there you dont deserve a civilized place or better tie up bombs and get yourself blown
take this as a last warning and dont degrade your country we have many good pakistani members here who debate with respect and get respect in return

Sim

not sure who is being disrespectful..read the lines again pls

Sim

well all i read on the forum here is hatred towards China & Pakistan..pls do read the remarks on the articles posted on the forum

SHASH2K2

rather than starting the topic as american pilot making fun it could have also started in different language. In your article you made fun and I just responded mr CIvilized. Perhaps your englich is weak and you were not able to find any other word.

I am yet to get in text format/ gist about whats there in that Video.

Sim

well disapproval by forums doesnt change the fact that the statements were coming out of a highly trained, highly decorated USAF Colonel during a debrief

A.V.

see mate nobody is respectful this is a defence forum we criticize and debate there is no problem but you can see you are neither criticizing nor debating come to the debate with your claims would be nice to hear from you and as i said the start of posting beings with an introduction then reading and answering debates if you are ready to debate then do so if not then post in jokes thread there are lot of stuff here to get you engaged till u learn to debate serious stuff

come with you expalnation what the video says
whats your point
what is the thing that needs to be done

ok lets hear members here have urged you to debate but you are ducking dont fool yourself we are not disrespectful towards any member but dont try and spoil the forum atmosphere with useless flaming

Sim

but for sure he did praised the professionalism & what IAF have done to their Mig 21's so congrats on that.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
What is the meaning of this thread title?

A.V.

but for sure he did praised the professionalism & what IAF have done to their Mig 21's so congrats on that.
take a tour of the forum before posting as i see you have no idea about defence whatelse can we expect being fed on those propaganda pak forums

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
what a load of crap, why are we even entertaining these wannabes, looking for cheep thrills.thread closed.

SHASH2K2

well disapproval by forums doesnt change the fact that the statements were coming out of a highly trained, highly decorated USAF Colonel during a debrief
well many highly decorated and educated people across the globe and neighbors say a lot about Pakistan and its past present and future do you guys accept everything ? NO

Moreover issue you have raised is a technical one so We would appreciate if you can enlighten us with some technical points that will help us in gaining some invaluable knowledge.
I am sure he talked about some technical issues as well.

A.V.

What is the meaning of this thread title?
sir its a sever medical disorder called IDD very similar to ISI its called intellectual deficiency disorder found in society that fed by ISI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles