The Syrian Crisis

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Clearly the messiah is a naughty boy and isn't coming out:

What's to follow? The hyped up Russian propoganda machine religiously followed on this board? :rotflmao:
going oot again i see.

aj is wahabi propaganda...the russian narrative gives the other sides story and its certainly better than the likes of bbc and dare i say the dailywank :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scalieback

Professional
going oot again i see.

aj is wahabi propaganda...the russian narrative gives the other sides story and its certainly better than the likes of bbc and dare i say the dailywank :pound:
More informative and nearer the truth than RT. Get your propoganda here comrades! RT's a joke frankly.

Dare! Oh you did. Well done? I thought Indians didn't like swearing?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why did you mention him then? All this anti-Brit nonsense, admit it, you secretly wish you'd been born in England don't you :cool:

$32M is a lot of money in anyone's books . Enough to arm and equip an army that'd take on Syria's easily. Keeping it going afterwards is another matter.
Let's start up the IRA then to see how far 32mil takes them. But you cant use heavy arms in the cities :cool: We'll also give them chemical weapons while were at it.

born in england my ass. Id rather be born an Indian everytime...although i do wish i was born 80 years ago so that i could kill a few colonians without feeling like a murderer. :cool:

pmaitra

Nope, I like the 'tiny island' quips. Makes me realise again how that 'tiny island' ruled so much of the world :cool:
Honestly, I'd be very happy if you Brits, had jobs, proper healthcare, proper housing, less taxes, and were generally leading a happy life. Yes, it does piss me off when I hear Cameron was planning to send in commandos onto a Russian ship. Does that make me a Brit hater? If it does, so be it. I won't offer any further clarification on this. ;)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
More informative and nearer the truth than RT. Get your propoganda here comrades! RT's a joke frankly.

Dare! Oh you did. Well done? I thought Indians didn't like swearing?
I disagree. bbc is a propaganda motherhen. I wouldn't trust it one bit.

pmaitra

I disagree. bbc is a propaganda motherhen. I wouldn't trust it one bit.
Daily Telegraph and The Guardian have been doing better than BBC lately, to be very frank. When it comes to Syria, even New York Times and Washington Post have come across as more objective than BBC.

Scalieback

Professional
Let's start up the IRA then to see how far 32mil takes them. But you cant use heavy arms in the cities :cool: We'll also give them chemical weapons while were at it.
They're still there. They've just gone for some peace for now. Judging by that comment you'd rather see Assad with WMD's than the rebels? Frankly, I'd rather neither of them had them. Infact, I'd prefer it if nobody had them. Save me testing my respirator again.

born in england my ass. Id rather be born an Indian everytime...although i do wish i was born 80 years ago so that i could kill a few colonians without feeling like a murderer. :cool:
Yep, I wish you were in the mutiny as well. I'd love to see you flogged over a cannon wheel.

Still, don't let your Brit hatred colour your judgement. Oh dear, too late!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Daily Telegraph and The Guardian have been doing better than BBC lately, to be very frank. When it comes to Syria, even New York Times and Washington Post have come across as more objective than BBC.
They're print media...bbc in on tv showing false videos and passing it off as anti-assad.

pmaitra

Ok, time for me to take a break from this. Just keep the jibes to the minimum. I will be back with more news (hopefully good news:) ).

Scalieback

Professional
Honestly, I'd be very happy if you Brits, had jobs, proper healthcare, proper housing, less taxes, and were generally leading a happy life. Yes, it does piss me off when I hear Cameron was planning to send in commandos onto a Russian ship. Does that make me a Brit hater? If it does, so be it. I won't offer any further clarification on this. ;)
You've always been a Brit hater Pmaitra. We've had that discussion before.

I lead a happy life, thanks. I wish we had more full employment, better (proper?) housing, less taxes too. Doesn't everyone?

Scalieback

Professional
That's because the meusli munchers don't like conflict and seem to think the arab spring is a good thing

Scalieback

Professional
Ok, time for me to take a break from this. Just keep the jibes to the minimum. I will be back with more news (hopefully good news:) ).
Assad's fallen and the Russian bear is going back into hibernation? Wohoo!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
They're still there. They've just gone for some peace for now. Judging by that comment you'd rather see Assad with WMD's than the rebels? Frankly, I'd rather neither of them had them. Infact, I'd prefer it if nobody had them. Save me testing my respirator again.
Frankly assad should have them along with missiles to reach every city in uk.

Yep, I wish you were in the mutiny as well. I'd love to see you flogged over a cannon wheel.

Still, don't let your Brit hatred colour your judgement. Oh dear, too late!
and id love to see your throat slit. you see im not a fan of torture. so you'll get off lightly!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Really? Is it worth wiping out all of the Indians in Britain just to satisfy your base desires?.
They are british citizens. Besides in a hypothetical situation they'd only be fired if your the aggressors so its upto you.

Oh dear, another threat to kill. Should I be scared :rotflmao:
you take that as a threat ? i thought we were talking in the past tense :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles