The Su-35 flies to China

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
The Su-35 flies to China
(Link)

"As part of the agreements that we have with the Chinese side, we did in January signed an intergovernmental agreement to supply China Su-35" - said the deputy director of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSMTC) Vyacheslav Dzirkaln passing on the UAE arms exhibition IDEX-2013, where he heads the Russian delegation.

According to him, will soon begin consultations to prepare a contract to supply China Su-35 fighters. "This is - well, there is a planned work", - said V.Dzirkaln.

He did not specify when it can be contracted and how the Su-35 will be delivered to China. But noted that it will not license, and procurement contracts. Ie China will get ready to operate aircraft.

Today, China is the largest foreign operator fighters Su-27/Su-30 family. Over the years, this country had received a total of 281 aircraft of this type. In addition, China started production of fighter aircraft J-11B, which is actually a clone of the Su-27.

The Su-35 was developed in OKB Sukhoi. He is a deeply upgraded super-maneuverable multi-role fighter of "4 + +". It uses fifth-generation technologies that provide superior fighter in its class.

:china::russia:

Congratulations Chinese people, will give a real capability boost to your force :D

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The Su-35 flies to China
(Link)

:china::russia:

Congratulations Chinese people, will give a real capability boost to your force :D
And Exposé of their real 4th generation manufacturing capabilities.

arya

Country flag
well bad news for us while

mmrca is on papers and nothing is working for IAF or IM, IN

we have to see the reality china will eat us if dont do something now .

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
And Exposé of their real 4th generation manufacturing capabilities.
It will not be licensed produced but procured directly by PLAAF.

well bad news for us while

mmrca is on papers and nothing is working for IAF or IM, IN

we have to see the reality china will eat us if dont do something now .
Why bad news for India ?
India is not the immediate priority of PLAAF.
They have lot more to take care off, Americans in South Korea and Japanese.

huaxia rox

really think chinese trying to learn indians??? after claimming how good bramos is they still trying to import klub and kh-35......why on earth??

i mean why on earth russians saying that???

UAE arms exhibition IDEX-2013.....

got to do some promotional job i say.......

Novice

PFA technologies already compromised and shortly making way into their J series. Wonder how many ways Ruskies got to tune us up?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
really think chinese trying to learn indians??? after claimming how good bramos is they still trying to import klub and kh-35......why on earth??
Does it hurt your ego, proud Han ?
Brahmos corp. has an order book of $5 Billion + (Link, this is for Brahmos-I onlee) and Klub is subsonic anti-ship missile, difficult to grasp this simple thing ?

arya

Country flag

china have money and giving some money to russia

or is there any kickback for Chinese officer ( making money by deals )

huaxia rox

Does it hurt your ego, proud Han ?
Brahmos corp. has an order book of $5 Billion + (Link, this is for Brahmos-I onlee) and Klub is subsonic anti-ship missile, difficult to grasp this simple thing ?
so why you still need to import klub if brahmos is said to be that good???have russians bought brahmos instead of yakhont??

and klub is subsonic anti-ship missile???....better know which variant you talking about.....

shiphone

Country flag
it's true... huaxia rox...almost very source confirmed we will see some newest member of Su27 family coming...although limited batch

1. the cover and excuse of 117S engine import is solved ...the Plan B for J20's engine issue is guaranteed
2. the material object reference of new structure design and change of Su35 and thrust-vectoring nozzle tech
3. understanding the Russian style PESA radar tech
4. russia will balance the trade deficit and the growing bilateral trade volume set by both governments is going to be achieved in some way...and more military projects will be reported soon...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

The Kind of indigestion and diarrhea you Chinese suffer when boasting own capabilities; India claim not even 1/100th of it.

Stay on topic.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
so why you still need to import klub if brahmos is said to be that good???have russians bought brahmos instead of yakhont??
How many new ships has Russians inducted in last decade ? Their existing Ships already have P-700 and P-800.
Russians will arm their newer Admiral Gorshkov Class Frigates with Brahmos Missile (Admiral Gorshkov Class Frigates - Naval Technology)

and klub is subsonic anti-ship missile???....better know which variant you talking about.....
Klub is a sub-sonic cruise missile with supersonic terminal stage.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Ha ha :rofl:

I remember Chinese posters denying this when reports surfaced of Su-35 buy by China on this very forum.

This only goes to tell that their J-10s, J-11s are not what they say are to be, otherwise why they need Su-35 :lol:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
From South China Morning Post:

PLA signs preliminary deal for 24 Russian Su-35 jet fighters
(Link)

Beijing expressed interest in purchasing only four Su-35s last year, but that was rejected by Moscow, which had originally expected China to buy 48 planes, Moscow's Vedomosti business daily quoted an official from Russia's Federal Service for Military and Technical Co-operation as saying.
It also quoted Igor Korotchenko, head of the Russian Defence Ministry's public council, as saying Moscow also asked Beijing to sign an agreement not to make copies of the Su-35.
A Beijing-based PLA senior colonel, who requested anonymity, said: "We decided to buy the Su-35 because it's a fact that our home-made engines have failed to measure up to the Russian products."

"Engines have been the biggest headache and we are still trying to cope with it," he said. "The purchase of the Su-35s might help our J-20 project, but there are too many deeper problems hiding in our military industrial system that are hindering our research and development."
:sad::sad:

China has long been producing unauthorised copies of the Russian Su-27 - as the Jian-11. It has also designed a two-seat fighter bomber version (the Jian-16) and a stealth version (the Jian-17), and obtained an aircraft-carrier-based version of the Su-30 from Ukraine to produce the Jian-15.
:pound::laugh:

huaxia rox

it's true... huaxia rox...almost very source confirmed we will see some newest member of Su27 family coming...although limited batch

1. the cover and excuse of 117S engine import is solved ...the Plan B for J20's engine issue is guaranteed
2. the material object reference of new structure design and change of Su35 and thrust-vectoring nozzle tech
3. understanding the Russian style PESA radar tech
4. russia will balance the trade deficit and the growing bilateral trade volume set by both governments is going to be achieved in some way...and more military projects will be reported soon...
1 no chinese source can confirm this.....russians have kept saying a lot of 'prc is buying this and that' but what can be turned out to be true lately???

2 engine is a current problem....if j-11 15 16 can now be mounted with 117S that will be good but for j-20 117S alone can make it from gen4 to gen4 - - - even in a backup plan.......

3 j-11 15 16 will have AESA radar(at least later vriants of j-11).... according to Kanwa (the canada based crap) even russians have to import some components made in prc to make their AESA/PESA radars.....since the magzine i read is a PDF version using chinese language i cant say that i am gonna convince you with that.....but think of these.....when chinese began to use AESA in 052c many nations were still using spy-1 PESA......we have got enough help from ukraine and israel and our tech has become very matrue.....

4 i surely cant say there is no chance of the deal....after all many countries around prc are using su27/30 etc....to study advanced su 27/30/35 is helpful but i still think the timing etc is pretty weird when this kind of info is heard.....

Last edited:

huaxia rox

How many new ships has Russians inducted in last decade ? Their existing Ships already have P-700 and P-800.
Russians will arm their newer Admiral Gorshkov Class Frigates with Brahmos Missile (Admiral Gorshkov Class Frigates - Naval Technology)

Klub is a sub-sonic cruise missile with supersonic terminal stage.
1 no major new ships doesnt mean you cant improve your ships with newest sub systems.....every one is doing this job around the world.....

2 you can make brahmos why you still importing klub???subsonic or not is not the point here....its an ASM to say the least.....

3 Admiral Gorshkov-class frigate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which word says the ship is going for brahmoss but not yakhont??? if you have a decent car you need to ride cow???for fun???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles