The Seventh International Maritime Defence Show (IMDS-2015)

marrakesh

The Seventh International Maritime Defence Show (IMDS-2015)

The organizer of IMDS-2015 is the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. The Exhibition is held with participation of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation of the Russian Federation, the Government of St. Petersburg and Rosoboronexport OJSC. The Exhibition Operator is Morskoy Salon JSC.

jouni

Nice photos, unfortunately I could not visit this time. I am planning to visit Piter later this month. Is there any permanent exhibitions or museums for someone who is interested in history, especially military history. I know the artillery museum, but never been there.

marrakesh

Nice photos, unfortunately I could not visit this time. I am planning to visit Piter later this month. Is there any permanent exhibitions or museums for someone who is interested in history, especially military history. I know the artillery museum, but never been there.
Except Artillery Museum, there is Navy Museum and the Military Medical Museum. Also has a lot other museums related to Leningrad in WW2.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles