the prototype of Navy version of J11 roll out?

Vladimir79

Professional

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Read about carrier landing first. The aircraft lands at 500 knots. if u consider it slow then it is hard for me to make you understand.
Satish, I think its typo. A/C recovery speeds are about 150-180 knots depending upon carrier (arrestor configuration) AFAIK.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
wow!there's japenese friend here .can you introduce something about your AC program?as we know Japenese Navy is the strongest in Asia.
Japanese navy is the strongest Navy in East ASIA and china sea. :)

Koji

wow!there's japenese friend here .can you introduce something about your AC program?as we know Japenese Navy is the strongest in Asia.
We don't have one. But our navy is the BEST in Asia (notice I included all Asia) in air space protection, and very proficient in sub hunting. Thus, we excel in defensive matters.

Vladimir79

Professional
vladimir,
Is the mig 29k ,the best option for india or su -33
MiG-29K, it can do more than Su-33. It is a much more modern platform and you can fit many more for operation. Su-33 is only for air superiority. MiG-29K carries precision ground attack, ARM and ASMs as well as all the latest A2A.

Koji

MiG-29K, it can do more than Su-33. It is a much more modern platform and you can fit many more for operation. Su-33 is only for air superiority. MiG-29K carries precision ground attack, ARM and ASMs as well as all the latest A2A.
I beg to differ. The Su-33 is a true multi-role fighter and can carry a lot more ground munitions than the 29k.

Vladimir79

Professional
I beg to differ. The Su-33 is a true multi-role fighter and can carry a lot more ground munitions than the 29k.
It can only carry dumb bombs and the Mosquito. It is not a very good mutli-role fighter since it can't even carry R-77 or LG munitions.

Koji

It can only carry dumb bombs and the Mosquito. It is not a very good mutli-role fighter since it can't even carry R-77 or LG munitions.
A simple laser pod can easily take care of that

Vladimir79

Professional
A simple laser pod can easily take care of that
You have to integrate it to an obsolete data bus which means we can't stick our latest Domacles targetting pods on it. Just sticking an old one on there would require an avionics upgrade. A complete modernisation programme would have to be undertaken to get it up to MiG-29K and Sukhoi has enough on their plate. Not to mention the age and number of frames aren't worth upgrading.

badguy2000

Respected Member
:icon_salut::icon_salut:
You have to integrate it to an obsolete data bus which means we can't stick our latest Domacles targetting pods on it. Just sticking an old one on there would require an avionics upgrade. A complete modernisation programme would have to be undertaken to get it up to MiG-29K and Sukhoi has enough on their plate. Not to mention the age and number of frames aren't worth upgrading.
AS I refered to, the more reasonable explainantion is that Russians give up Su33 because they realize that CHinese won't order su33 any more and Russia itself can not afford the restart of the assembling line of su33.:icon_salut:

guy ,the economy crisis is still there in Russia....the bear has a uneasy time now....

Vladimir79

Professional
:icon_salut::icon_salut:

AS I refered to, the more reasonable explainantion is that Russians give up Su33 because they realize that CHinese won't order su33 any more and Russia itself can not afford the restart of the assembling line of su33.:icon_salut:

guy ,the economy crisis is still there in Russia....the bear has a uneasy time now....
Guy, there is nothing to explain, China came begging to us for the order. The original deal China come to us with was for an order of 48 Su-33. This would have been large enough for us to make it worth a restart of the line. Instead, China only wanted 2 "trial versions" and then we understood what China was trying to do. China then said they only wanted 14 so we told them to get lost knowing they were only trying to copy it. :stinker:

smiling_scorpion

We don't have one. But our navy is the BEST in Asia (notice I included all Asia) in air space protection, and very proficient in sub hunting. Thus, we excel in defensive matters.
don't have one?I believe you must have the schedule to bulid one,as I know,Japan has built some amphibious assault ship which is pretty similar as light A.C ,with staight opening Deck.you can easily put some kind of flighter as F35 on them and make them a real light A.C.

"(notice I included all Asia)"our Indian friends may be unhappy to hear this:)

smiling_scorpion

Guy, there is nothing to explain, China came begging to us for the order. The original deal China come to us with was for an order of 48 Su-33. This would have been large enough for us to make it worth a restart of the line. Instead, China only wanted 2 "trial versions" and then we understood what China was trying to do. China then said they only wanted 14 so we told them to get lost knowing they were only trying to copy it. :stinker:
smart guy.I also think China wanna to get SU-33 just for learning the technology of naval version flighter and begin to start the R&D work by ourselves .Russian isn't *****,we can't buy it in pretty small number.

smiling_scorpion

I couldn't agree with you more!Su-33 is designed as a multi-role fighter while MIG29 is just for a front line support.the original design and the basic structure make the 29k have not much potential as SU-33.

Vladimir79

Professional
smart guy.I also think China wanna to get SU-33 just for learning the technology of naval version flighter and begin to start the R&D work by ourselves .Russian isn't *****,we can't buy it in pretty small number.
Of course they just wanted it to copy it, that is why we won't sell it.

Vladimir79

Professional
I couldn't agree with you more!Su-33 is designed as a multi-role fighter while MIG29 is just for a front line support.the original design and the basic structure make the 29k have not much potential as SU-33.
The potential of Su-33 is irrelavent, it is not going to be upgraded so what it "could do" with a modernisation is not an issue. The facts are, the line is dead and China won't be getting it.

Vladimir79

Professional
Vladimir79,you are a russian?all you post is anti china stuff,and all your list is western stuff ,from ur words ,i didnt smell any russian ,as a russian ,you will be proud not to list the western stuff ,but what you said and the way you thikning is not russian style.did you just study in GB or the st阿ts,or a fake russian,i have friend who can speak russian,i will ask him
:swtf: :coffee_spray:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles