The Physical Fitness Thread

What do you prefer?

• Good body shape only, strength doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate excercise.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I prioritize my studies and carrier at my early and mid 20s, But i love bikes and still do ..

I never had such facility, regardless i enjoyed quite a lot specially at himachal ..

I used to ride Non-stop 3-4hrs, it has its own taste and requirement ..

View attachment 16931
And i have been attending this place called CSS(california superbike school) since i was 16(4 years ago)..

This is also very physically intensive task..Draws out a lot of your body strength,stretches your mental and physical level

Can you do this???View attachment 16931

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I prioritize my studies and carrier at my early and mid 20s, But i love bikes and still do..

I never have such facility, But regardless i enjoyed quite a lot specially at himachal ..

I used to ride Non-stop 3-4hrs, it has its own taste and requirement ..
Later this year i will do patna-south india-patna ride(it will be a BIG BIIIIG RIDE like 50-60 days big) and it will test my mettle to the best.

But touring on an r15 v2,is that thing any comfy,that is an amazing track tool(i remember pulling her to some 160kmph-track tuned r15)

And tell me some great places to visit in himachal(except kasol,i found to be quite overhyped,ganja israelis and french everywhere,people greeting you with shalom and stuff).

I have done some 8-10 hour rides like patna-guwahati,patna-gangtok and some bhutan.

And do attend a track school,it will make you much safer and faster.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You do solo or in a group, I prefer solo ..

R-15V2 is not a comfortable bike for long tours, I only use it because i wanted a liquid cool engine of 150-200cc..

If you really want to know then you should go to very remote places beyond shimla which remain original with its people, People are kind and nice ..

Its truly a Devbhomi ..

Later this year i will do patna-south india-patna ride(it will be a BIG BIIIIG RIDE like 50-60 days big) and it will test my mettle to the best.

But touring on an r15 v2,is that thing any comfy,that is an amazing track tool(i remember pulling her to some 160kmph-track tuned r15)

And tell me some great places to visit in himachal(except kasol,i found to be quite overhyped,ganja israelis and french everywhere,people greeting you with shalom and stuff).

I have done some 8-10 hour rides like patna-guwahati,patna-gangtok and some bhutan.

And do attend a track school,it will make you much safer and faster.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I go SOLO,(kya karun koi sala company hi nahi deta):crying::crying::crying:

If you want a good touring bike then i think there is nothing better than dominar 400(good enough range and power and torque enough to engulf you),other options are there such as mojo(20l fuel tank),cbr250r,fz-25 the new duke 390(depends on your throttle control-it is very very aggressive)

I was considering heading to hatu peak and visit jalori pass.

How are the roads??and fuel avaibility(had a tough time in ladakh)??

And yeah that place is beautiful and manali route to ladakh is amazing and mesmerizing

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Roads are bad as well as good, Keep in mind that in India you don`t get patrol station every 2-3kms ..

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Roads are bad as well as good, Keep in mind that in India you don`t get patrol station every 2-3kms ..
You are right,but petrol station is needed at atleast some 100km's,in ladakh we had a petrol station about 300+km gap.

=====================================

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
I see a lot of people who are into into physical fitness through gyming. I would really suggest you to try calisthenics, a bit tougher initially, but truly worth it.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If salons, hotels, eateries,malls and religious places can open then why can't gyms? WTF is the brain dead govt thinking?
May I suggest u my training Regime.

1.6 km running at medium pace. 1.6 km running slow pace when coming back to home + 200 and 100 m full power sprint.

Stretching exciese.

A set of 40 , 30 and 20 crunches
A set of 20, 10 and 5 push up
A set of 24, 15 mountain climbers
A set of 10 and 5 pull ups.
A set of 16 and 8 leg raise.
A set of 30 and 20 Indian push ups
A set of 20 and 10 dand baithaks

on good days I do 50% of this :troll:

Diet in the morning
150gm to 100gm badam+80gm to 40gm Resin+25 gm almond + 2 to 3 dry dates soaked in water or Milk.

Ccut980

Country flag
May I suggest u my training Regime.

1.6 km running at medium pace. 1.6 km running slow pace when coming back to home + 200 and 100 m full power sprint.

Stretching exciese.

A set of 40 , 30 and 20 crunches
A set of 20, 10 and 5 push up
A set of 24, 15 mountain climbers
A set of 10 and 5 pull ups.
A set of 16 and 8 leg raise.
A set of 30 and 20 Indian push ups
A set of 20 and 10 dand baithaks

on good days I do 50% of this :troll:

Diet in the morning
150gm to 100gm badam+80gm to 40gm Resin+25 gm almond + 2 to 3 dry dates soaked in water or Milk.
Currently i am doing 15* 100 m max effort sprints with 3 mins rest between sets 4 days a week. I am not a fan of steady state cardio.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Currently i am doing 15* 100 m max effort sprints with 3 mins rest between sets 4 days a week. I am not a fan of steady state cardio.
Mine is a mix of minimum Indian Army physical qualifications standard and a mix of Indian exercise.

For more hardcore stuff u can look into USMC physical training regime, but those kind of exercise require half a day.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles